Do you think that face/off has aged poorly?

Well, a lot of shit looked good when I was 8 to age 12. I was almost 20 when Faceoff came out so maybe that's why.

When i was that age, Superman 4 and highlander 2 were cool. both those movies are horrendous shit lol
youre like 50 now <{dayum}>

and never seen the old superman movies or highlander movie really

I watched it a couple days ago and felt that the story line and characters were really cheesy. Nick cages character seemed like he was straight out of a cartoon or something with how crazy he was. The guy playing his brother also put on this obvious fake voice that made his character seem too unrealistic. Not a fan of the John Woo action sequences either, it's almost comedic with how over the top and fake everything is.
I watched it last year, I laughed my ass off stoned.

and never seen the old superman movies or highlander movie really
Here. ill give you one of the worst movies of all time that even i knew at age 10 was fucking shit lol

No

You're Shit at analysing film, TS.

Just another Gen Z dork giving a contrarian review of a classic, out of context. (If you're not Gen Z, shame on you).

It's not top tier action movie material (a la, Diehard, T2, Predator), but it's a rip roaring b level action romp that holds up.

Last edited:
It was pretty bad the first time around.

I watched it a couple days ago and felt that the story line and characters were really cheesy. Nick cages character seemed like he was straight out of a cartoon or something with how crazy he was. The guy playing his brother also put on this obvious fake voice that made his character seem too unrealistic. Not a fan of the John Woo action sequences either, it's almost comedic with how over the top and fake everything is.
Almost everything with nic cage has aged poorly, even if he is reverred here for some reason. I think I could act better than him and i mean that. Worst actor ever.

Almost everything with nic cage has aged poorly, even if he is reverred here for some reason. I think I could act better than him and i mean that. Worst actor ever.
No the worst actor ever has to be the guy who plays Ricky in silent night deadly night 2

The garbage day scene is now classic cheese

It's a movie so bad it's watchable because of how bad it is

Mr Cage usually seems over animated with his roles.

It was a pretty dumb movie back when it came out too. It was just a hit because it had some big names attached to it and big names were even more of a factor back then.

Back