Does anyone still think a prime Fedor would stand a shot against Ngannou?

Ngannou would fuck him up, Francis can't be KO'd nor subbed and Fedor doesn't have the IQ to just dominate Francis.
to bad Frank doesn't have the IQ not not lay there like an infant and get beat on...
upload_2023-10-31_10-36-24.jpeg

So you want to know if a guy who was in his prime about 20 years ago could win against a guy who is in his prime today, why? This is just a guess and stupid forum crap. If Fedor had today's training maybe he would have been even better, maybe Francis with training from 20 years ago would be much worse. We don't know because our time travel machine stopped working.

Why compare fighters from such different eras? Would Francis beat Jones or Stipe right now? That is a great question because they all are fighting today.

Ngannou would fuck him up, Francis can't be KO'd nor subbed and Fedor doesn't have the IQ to just dominate Francis.
Frank can't be KO'd or subbed? Why do you say that? Because it hasn't happened? Lot's of things haven't happened until they happen. Stipe nearly KO'd him. He was shitting himself vs Derrick Lewis so apparently even Francis knows he "Can" be KO'd.
I am not saying Fedor would KO or sub him but he certainly could.

Take a 27 year old Fedor who was 17-1 at the time and put him in with a 27 year old Frank who was making his debut in MMA and Fedor kills him. Their "Primes" not only do not line up at all due to eras (10 year age gap) but also due to gap in when they started in the sport. Fedor was basically born into MMA and Frank started as a 27 year old man.

Your mma math makes you look like a disingenuous micropenis.

Funnily enough, you think Fedor would win by the same MMA math. I mean you certainly base your judgment on his resume ? But since your logic is close to nothing, you can't even see your own condradictions.

And what you call MMA math is relevant until a certain point, which means MMA math still give some probable scenarios (obviously not always true) especially when a so-called GOAT got mauled by a washed out MW that had to drink lot of water to make the weight : Here was Dan Henderson, the reigning light heavyweight Strikeforce champion, guzzling water to make the heavyweight minimum.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/3/...erson-the-shogun-fights-bookend-a-cruel-chasm

That's how delusional Sherdog is.

{<jordan}

<36>

Fedor post Pride PEDs

mmPfWh7.gif

Still think prime Fedor wins, would most likely have to do it on the ground.

I think Ngannou's size, strength, and decent MMA skills would beat Fedor. I know Jon Jones would beat Fedor also. Guys are getting stronger and more highly skilled, as they do in every sport. Fedor wasn't a big HW to begin with, so even in his prime, I don't think he would beat Jones or Ngannou now. But hey, what do I know?:)

One thing I've noticed about sherdog and modern UFC drones is that whenever someone wins or has an undefeated record everyone on here especially jumps on the bandwagon immediately and declared them the goat unbeatable force, its actually a sign of severe immaturity I call those types Yankee fans only there when they're winning and only want to go behind the winner of that very instance.

Fact is whether anyone likes it or not Ngannou lost the fight he is 0-1 as a boxer and will most likely lose a rematch because now Fury knows what to prepare for. As for mma Ngannou is no goat lol here's a reality check he cracked mentally against Lewis and was flat out beaten by Stipe he even lost to Zoumassa Cisse
and now he's left mma pretty much for good.

At least Fedor took his losses after 2010 that's 10 years after his career began when he was legit past his prime years I believe it was 2013 when he lost to Henderson that's 13 years later and Dan was a lhw for most of his career but UFC drones that began watching in like the 2010's have little clue as to early NHB time frame also Dan holds wins over other hw's Nogueira,Yvel,Sobral as well the Henderson that was in UFC that faced Cormier was the shot version this man's career began in like 96 I believe.

Something to think about also is that almost everyone I could think of that competed in Pride took a loss except for Fedor there was Anderson Silva who went 3-2 and Ricco Rodriguez 2-1, Chuck Liddell at his peak went 2-1, Royce Gracie 1-2 arguably lost to Yoshida, Mark Coleman lost his second fight in Pride,
Josh Barnett in his prime was 0-2 off the bat the point isn't even that great fighters on top lost in Pride while they were on top its these guys took losses within their first 2 fights because that's how insanely difficult it was in Pride with the rule set and time limits not to mention yellow cards so for anyone to stay undefeated there especially a decade is totally nuts and Fedor accomplished that he's the only guy that did actually and the Japanese weren't protecting him the way the UFC makes sure Jones can use PED's and others can't or how the judges make it so Jones gets gifted decisions. I think Francis is better than Cain not sure about Cormier but I would guarantee had Pride kept on Francis would end up like everyone else taking a loss or 2 right away.

So you want to know if a guy who was in his prime about 20 years ago could win against a guy who is in his prime today, why? This is just a guess and stupid forum crap. If Fedor had today's training maybe he would have been even better, maybe Francis with training from 20 years ago would be much worse. We don't know because our time travel machine stopped working.

Why compare fighters from such different eras? Would Francis beat Jones or Stipe right now? That is a great question because they all are fighting today.

Today's training LOL the HW division is much weaker than in the Pride days, you think Blaydes, Lewis, Volkov, Tuivasa, Gane etc are better than Kharitonov, Werdum, Barnett, Nogueira, Cro Cop (Prime) and I won't even mention Jones the goat PED user.

Funnily enough, you think Fedor would win by the same MMA math. I mean you certainly base your judgment on his resume ? But since your logic is close to nothing, you can't even see your own condradictions.

And what you call MMA math is relevant until a certain point, which means MMA math still give some probable scenarios (obviously not always true) especially when a so-called GOAT got mauled by a washed out MW that had to drink lot of water to make the weight : Here was Dan Henderson, the reigning light heavyweight Strikeforce champion, guzzling water to make the heavyweight minimum.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/3/...erson-the-shogun-fights-bookend-a-cruel-chasm

That's how delusional Sherdog is.

{<jordan}
giphy.gif

One thing I've noticed about sherdog and modern UFC drones is that whenever someone wins or has an undefeated record everyone on here especially jumps on the bandwagon immediately and declared them the goat unbeatable force, its actually a sign of severe immaturity I call those types Yankee fans only there when they're winning and only want to go behind the winner of that very instance.

Fact is whether anyone likes it or not Ngannou lost the fight he is 0-1 as a boxer and will most likely lose a rematch because now Fury knows what to prepare for. As for mma Ngannou is no goat lol here's a reality check he cracked mentally against Lewis and was flat out beaten by Stipe he even lost to Zoumassa Cisse
and now he's left mma pretty much for good.

At least Fedor took his losses after 2010 that's 10 years after his career began when he was legit past his prime years I believe it was 2013 when he lost to Henderson that's 13 years later and Dan was a lhw for most of his career but UFC drones that began watching in like the 2010's have little clue as to early NHB time frame also Dan holds wins over other hw's Nogueira,Yvel,Sobral as well the Henderson that was in UFC that faced Cormier was the shot version this man's career began in like 96 I believe.

Something to think about also is that almost everyone I could think of that competed in Pride took a loss except for Fedor there was Anderson Silva who went 3-2 and Ricco Rodriguez 2-1, Chuck Liddell at his peak went 2-1, Royce Gracie 1-2 arguably lost to Yoshida, Mark Coleman lost his second fight in Pride,
Josh Barnett in his prime was 0-2 off the bat the point isn't even that great fighters on top lost in Pride while they were on top its these guys took losses within their first 2 fights because that's how insanely difficult it was in Pride with the rule set and time limits not to mention yellow cards so for anyone to stay undefeated there especially a decade is totally nuts and Fedor accomplished that he's the only guy that did actually and the Japanese weren't protecting him the way the UFC makes sure Jones can use PED's and others can't or how the judges make it so Jones gets gifted decisions. I think Francis is better than Cain not sure about Cormier but I would guarantee had Pride kept on Francis would end up like everyone else taking a loss or 2 right away.

Likely created a new account to hate while being anonymous, yet nobody will ever read your book.

He litteraly wrote a whole book, this is how insecure he is about Fedor {<jordan}

Back