Media Donald Cerrone Confirms He'll Only Be Standing and Banging w/ Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Cowboy takes 1 of the shots Diaz took, he gon die.
Keep in mind that Cowboy got absolutely tooled by Diaz on the feet. Cowboys been tooled by quite a few southpaw.

Now he's saying he's gonna stand and bang with one of the best southpaw counter strikers in the sport, after coming off a TKO loss to Justin, who got out boxed by both Alverez and Dustin.

All the signs are pointing to this being a quick slaughter.

He said he'd stand and trade with X fighter but then he went in for a TD. Early.

Anyone remember?

With the history between them, Donald is coming with a very respectful, honorable vibe.

It is in his contract that he has, as well as take a dive if Conor gets tired.

Last edited:
He's going to go for a takedown in the first 10 seconds.

LOL at Cowboy saying he'd rather lose in a spectacular fashion than win in a standard one.
LOL at Cowboy saying he won't talk about Conor's private shit.
LOL at Cowboy promoting Conor by saying he'll come back stronger than ever.

NO this DOESN'T stink at all!!!

<Oku02>

i'm 100% with you, but wouldn't it be some hilarious shit if he comes out and completely dominates Conor in a striking battle? that would be game, set, match for Conor's career in my opinion.

This fight is so cherry picked. This shit is staged as elections in Dagestan.

FFS Cowboy! Show some fucking passion and will to win! He talks like he already lost the fight.

Nobody should be shocked by this. This isn't about winning, this is about making McGregor look good. They have a lot invested in that guy and the reason company man Cowboy was selected for the comeback.

So many better fighters out there who would love to smash McGregor and could hype the fight with all kinds of material but that's too risky. The stipulations were to stand and bang and don't bring up any dirt that's happened outside the cage. McGregor is a valuable commodity to the UFC and they want to squeeze as much out of his career as they can.

Conor stuffed a few TD of Khabib. Cowboy Is not taking him down anyway.

not only that, he admitted he won't get paid anything extra for this fight and will get his base contract pay. Talk about wiping the ass of the company that shits on you.

Not only that but Conor’s Money upfront must be absolutely huge for this fight. Because the pay per view deal had to be restructured because of the stupid ESPN issues. These fights don’t sell like they used to Thanks to so many of the other providers now being cut off.. And Conor used to make a shitload of money on the backend.

"I’m going out there to put on the line and throw down and give everyone what they want to see. To me, that’s what I want my legacy to be."

He may not be the strategically smartest fighter ever, but he fights the way he wants to fight - win or lose - and everybody should respect him for giving the fans what they want.

“I’d rather go down in history as having the greatest fight ever and losing than fighting to just win and winning.”

That’s some loser shit right there. Has favoured Conor before but do so even more now. Cowboy is just there to put on a good show.

He may not be the strategically smartest fighter ever, but he fights the way he wants to fight - win or lose - and everybody should respect him for giving the fans what they want.

Giving Conor fans a win? Just retire already.
“I’d rather go down in history as having the greatest fight ever and losing than fighting to just win and winning.”

That’s some loser shit right there. Has favoured Conor before but do so even more now. Cowboy is just there to put on a good show.

Amen, it's almost like he and Dana already agreed. Just go out there, lose the fight and get a big pay day.

Well that settles it. Conor is free money here.

Back