Social drag queen invited to White House of multiple sexual assaults.

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
4 date rapes under the influence and one attempted forced sodomy. I will be the first to say it, that this person seems like a real jerk! But at least they didn’t try to steal peoples luggage

Just a few days after Harris partnered with rupaul, who brought this sexual assaulted to fame

2524ff8d5c035328184f592b13f69985.jpg

Now make a post about admitted child rapist Ted Nugent being invited to every Republican event under the sun.And he literally admits it.
So like painterboy, there's no foul - cuz, you know, justice.

Looks like a number of degrees of separation to try and call them a Biden teammember

Editing title unless more than a link via Ru Paul ties the two

Edit: I see now that this person got an invite to the White House

Last edited:
I think the bigger story is that this, what, like 0.4% of the population, manage to be mentally ill wackos more often than not.

Gettin' a little sick and tired of hearing how "normal" these people are, when their clear mental illness is right in your face. It starts at "I'm a biological woman. Embrace my derangement and call me beautiful, or else!".

These people are not well, and I'm sick and tired of pretending that they are. They don't need encouragement. They need help.

Looks like a number of degrees of separation to try and call them a Biden teammember

Editing title unless more than a link via Ru Paul ties the two

They was invited to the whitehouse for messaging. A bit more than just being associated wither Paul. I mean, it said all this stuff in the articles linked within the tweets

It only took two posts for someone from the left dismiss this with whataboutism. The cult playbook is always the same.

Nobody dismissed anything.

One is an accusation while the other admission.

They was invited to the whitehouse for messaging. A bit more than just being associated wither Paul. I mean, it said all this stuff in the articles linked within the tweets

Gotcha. The rolling stone article only mentioned ru Paul, and this person being on their reality show. I didn’t go through the other link. Re-edited

So like painterboy, there's no foul - cuz, you know, justice.

I don't know wtf you are even talking about lol.

Accusations are accusations.

Seems odd to make a post about an accused rapist speaking at an event when the head of the opposition is a rapist, no?

Gotcha. The rolling stone article only mentioned ru Paul, and this person being on their reality show. I didn’t go through the other link. Re-edited

Thanks. I brought up the ru Paul part because it is kind of like some cosmic comedic timing, that this came out just a couple days after Harris decided to team up with Paul. Just more bad press for wokeness, as if Harris needs to be associated with any more bad press lol

So is the argument that the White House should have known about these allegations, or is it just a cheap attempt to score partisan points? As far as I can tell, no one's defending this person.

Back