Social drag queen invited to White House of multiple sexual assaults.

Dude, Trump has been convicted of sexual assault and owes his victim nearly $100 million lol. You don't even know? Now I'm pretty sure you are lying at this point..

This is peak comedy.

Also, just as an FYI, the reason I initially posted about Ted Nugent was because the OP blatantly lied in his thread title lmao....the lie was so ridiculous that the mode changed it. Initially the thread title claimed this drag queen had close ties to the Biden administration and implied they knew about the allegations before she spoke at whatever this event was. Seems logical to point out that that the OP didn't care about somebody who married a 17 year old speaking at CPac, somebody who has had another musician come out and say they gave him head when they were a 13 year old kid, and the same guy who wrote songs about pedophila lol. One of these examples has a political party inviting that guy to events on purpose while the this drag queen was accused after she did whatever event this was lol. Maybe if OP was such a blatant liar, then he would get responses just condemning the allegations against the drag queen tranny?

I've also condemned the drag queen tranny in this thread as well. Despite that, here you are saying I'm defending this person or ignoring because she/he is a protected class that I care about? LOL

I could not give a shit about drag queens or trannies. If this person raped somebody then they should rot under the prison like anybody else who does something like that. And I've said that in this very thread.

You only said it when people started railing against your original ridiculous post. Like I said, many of you guys have to be prompted to say it.

I'm not lying when I say I ignore Trump news. He's not interesting or likeable to me outside of a few sound bytes here and there. The overreporting by the MSM on him has me not giving a shit about anything that involves him. I certainly wish conservatives were backing a different candidate.

Funny how you're ignoring the Biden stuff. Did your hypocrisy get exposed again?

You only said it when people started railing against your original ridiculous post. Like I said, many of you guys have to be prompted to say it.

I'm not lying when I say I ignore Trump news. He's not interesting or likeable to me outside of a few sound bytes here and there. The overreporting by the MSM on him has me not giving a shit about anything that involves him. I certainly wish conservatives were backing a different candidate.

Funny how you're ignoring the Biden stuff. Did your hypocrisy get exposed again?

I'm not ignoring anything about Biden lol. If there any credible allegations, they can take him to court and we can find out.

So far every Republican investigation into the guy has turned out to be bullshit. If whoever accused Biden is credible, then take him to court. Until then, I don't really care tbh. Just like this drag queen tranny, allegations are allegations. Take them to court if it's true, if not, then you better be releasing some strong evidence in public or I'm not going to care. That goes for this drag queen tranny, that goes for Democrats, republicans, etc. Rape is bad. You don't have to have the words "rape is bad" in every single post you make lmao.

I have to ask... you say my Ted Nugent post is ridiculous. Did you see the original thread title? Just curious.

I'm not ignoring anything about Biden lol. If there any credible allegations, they can take him to court and we can find out.

So far every Republican investigation into the guy has turned out to be bullshit. If whoever accused Biden is credible, then take him to court. Until then, I don't really care tbh. Just like this drag queen tranny, allegations are allegations. Take them to court if it's true, if not, then you better be releasing some strong evidence in public or I'm not going to care. That goes for this drag queen tranny, that goes for Democrats, republicans, etc. Rape is bad. You don't have to have the words "rape is bad" in every single post you make lmao.

I have to ask... you say my Ted Nugent post is ridiculous. Did you see the original thread title? Just curious.

I didn't see the original thread title but your original post is in line with the norm that I see on here when it doesn't involve your team. If people were being fair, we'd have both sides wailing on whoever it was for being wrong. Since people are not fair, we have one sided threads. It's plainly obvious, I don't know why you're arguing it when you participated and exhibited the exact behavior in this very thread that I'm talking about. I've done it before too. None of us are perfect.

I will give you credit for calling out that woman for racism in the Black Panther thread. At the time I read the thread, you were the only lefty that called her out for it. Doesn't that strike you as strange? You'd think all the "anti racists" on this forum would also be calling her out but they were no where to be found. I would think if the thread involved a white guy hiring only white people and not black people, that crew would be very involved in the thread.

People don't have to participate and vocalize their opinion in every thread but the bias is very apparent on here. I'm surprised you're arguing that it isn't. It's one of the most obvious things about this forum and just politics in general.

I didn't see the original thread title but your original post is in line with the norm that I see on here when it doesn't involve your team. If people were being fair, we'd have both sides wailing on whoever it was for being wrong. Since people are not fair, we have one sided threads. It's plainly obvious, I don't know why you're arguing it when you participated and exhibited the exact behavior in this very thread that I'm talking about. I've done it before too. None of us are perfect.

I will give you credit for calling out that woman for racism in the Black Panther thread. At the time I read the thread, you were the only lefty that called her out for it. Doesn't that strike you as strange? You'd think all the "anti racists" on this forum would also be calling her out but they were no where to be found. I would think if the thread involved a white guy hiring only white people and not black people, that crew would be very involved in the thread.

People don't have to participate and vocalize their opinion in every thread but the bias is very apparent on here. I'm surprised you're arguing that it isn't. It's one of the most obvious things about this forum and just politics in general.

No, it doesn't strike me last strange because I would assume most didn't even click on the thread. Most of the righties here post so much rage bait bullshit that is either false or misleading that people just ignore it. Broken clock is right twice a day.

And even in the black panther thread, the title and OP was seriously misleading. Not gonna blame the TS for that one because the story itself came from a misleading video from LibsofTikTok I do believe. At least that's where reddit said the false info came from.

My political lean is to the left, however people like grandpa Joe and Kamala aren't left on the political spectrum whatsoever. I'll call out any politician. Do not care in the slightest about any of these scumbags.

I used to audit campaigns for a living in the past. I can tell you that nearly all of these people are grifters in some form or fashion and a big chunk of them are scumbags in a general.

Last edited:
Back