Social drag queen invited to White House of multiple sexual assaults.

4 date rapes under the influence and one attempted forced sodomy. I will be the first to say it, that this person seems like a real jerk! But at least they didn’t try to steal peoples luggage

Just a few days after Harris partnered with rupaul, who brought this sexual assaulted to fame

ugh, kamala makes me sick. What a despicable woman.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure that we all believe rapists are bad and should rot behind bars.

You guys seem to live in some fantasy land where you think lefties don't condemn Democrats for sexual crimes?

Well go back to the first few pages of this thread. Where are all the lefties condemning this?

They'll come pouring in on a Trump thread. Where were they here?

Well go back to the first few pages of this thread. Where are all the lefties condemning this?

Let me know when this drag queen is running for office. People are going to post in Trump threads because he is the leader of the Republican party.

Do you not see a difference between somebody accused of something after they made an appearance at the White house vs somebody who was found liable for rape in a civil court and is currently running for president?

That's a false equivalency. Rape and sexual assault is bad. You don't need people to come into a thread and rage about it to feel validated. It's fucking weird man. Just because you don't make a thread or post in every thread about a murder, it doesn't mean you think murder is okay does it?

It also comes off as extremely hypocritical when you guys will still vote for Trump (who, again, was found liable for sexual assault, then repeatedly defamed his victim). It just comes off as fake outrage since most of the righties here don't seem to care until it is politically convenient.

We've listened to right wing paint pretty much everybody that scares them as pedophiles and rapists while pushing for people like Trump to be brought back into power.

The left is consistent. Rape is bad. Lock them up if they are guilty. Do you honestly believe people would vote for Biden if he was found liable for sexual assault? We all know how you are voting however.

Let me know when this drag queen is running for office. People are going to post in Trump threads because he is the leader of the Republican party.

Do you not see a difference between somebody accused of something after they made an appearance at the White house vs somebody who was found liable for rape in a civil court and is currently running for president?

That's a false equivalency. Rape and sexual assault is bad. You don't need people to come into a thread and rage about it to feel validated. It's fucking weird man. Just because you don't make a thread or post in every thread about a murder, it doesn't mean you think murder is okay does it?

It also comes off as extremely hypocritical when you guys will still vote for Trump (who, again, was found liable for sexual assault, then repeatedly defamed his victim). It just comes off as fake outrage since most of the righties here don't seem to care until it is politically convenient.

We've listened to right wing paint pretty much everybody that scares them as pedophiles and rapists while pushing for people like Trump to be brought back into power.

The left is consistent. Rape is bad. Lock them up if they are guilty. Do you honestly believe people would vote for Biden if he was found liable for sexual assault? We all know how you are voting however.

I'm just pointing out the typical behavior that I see around here. It's not a false equivalency at all because it happens in nearly every situation, no matter who is involved.

You can argue it until you're red in the face but the behavior exhibited is the behavior exhibited. You can say that rape is bad all you want but if you "condemn it in your head" when it's a left winger and then publicly condemn it when it's a right winger, then that's just shitty behavior IMO.

You don't have to agree with what I'm saying or like what I'm saying but what I'm saying is correct and can be pointed out and proven basically every day on here.

This thread is a pitch perfect example of it and you are the poster child for it. Since it involved a member of someone you perceive as a "protected class", you went full on whataboutism for your first post here instead of publicly condemning what they did. That's just pure shit behavior on your part and proves exactly what I'm talking about. You are the last person who should be debating me on this because you are the poster child for the shitty behavior.

I'm just pointing out the typical behavior that I see around here. It's not a false equivalency at all because it happens in nearly every situation, no matter who is involved.

You can argue it until you're red in the face but the behavior exhibited is the behavior exhibited. You can say that rape is bad all you want but if you "condemn it in your head" when it's a left winger and then publicly condemn it when it's a right winger, then that's just shitty behavior IMO.

You don't have to agree with what I'm saying or like what I'm saying but what I'm saying is correct and can be pointed out and proven basically every day on here.

This thread is a pitch perfect example of it and you are the poster child for it. Since it involved a member of someone you perceive as a "protected class", you went full on whataboutism for your first post here instead of publicly condemning what they did. That's just pure shit behavior on your part and proves exactly what I'm talking about. You are the last person who should be debating me on this because you are the poster child for the shitty behavior.

You are the very thing you are accusing me of.

Rape and sexual assault is bad. There is only one of the political parties actively promoting a rapist lmao.

You also didn't answer my question. You are still going to vote for Trump despite your fake outrage over some tranny that was accused that isn't even a politician.

Right wing news has rotted your partisan brain to the point that you can't even recognize what a massive hypocrite you are. You will jump on the 'tranny' bad train and then turn around and vote for a rapist who was found liable in court.

You care more about bashing the left than you care about the alleged drag queen rapist in the OP..

Also, just as an FYI, the thread title was an outright lie which is why I responded the way I did and why the mod changed it lol.

Last edited:

Btw...I just read through your posts in this thread.

Not once did you condemn the Drag Queen being accused yourself. Instead you came ITT to just bitch about lefties not bitching enough.

If you are going to toss out accusations, why don't you practice what you preach?

Also, are you still going to vote for Trump? I'd like an answer since you are so concerned about the drag queen accused here

I know that the Democrats use to pander to the blacks for votes but now they are no longer needed because theyre busy pandering to the future voters invading our country but what good is it pandering to the Twinks....They don't even really vote?

Last edited:
There certainly aren't lefties condemning this person, that's for sure. Yet we know if the person was a conservative, you guys would be condemning them for the same behavior.

Funny how that works.

I'm talking about the members of this forum. People don't really have real moral convictions anymore. Defend and deflect if it involves your team and condemn if it's the other team.

Rarely do I see condemning from the same team.

Ok so it seems like people condemn acts silently if it's their team and condemn them publicly if it's not their team. Better?

I really don't care about the "investigation" from Rolling Stone, which is nothing but a left wing propaganda rag these days.

Remember, conservatives did not give a shit about drag queens until they started wanting to read to and dance in front of other people's children. If they would have just stayed in their lane, which is adult entertainment, almost no one would be talking negatively about them.

I never said I was here for the victims. In fact, I didn't read anything about the story to see if it was even true or not. I'm just pointing out the fact that people here don't condemn their own team. Spin it any way you wish. I don't even know why you're arguing with me about it. If anything, we should be in agreement. Your deflection makes me think that these people are part of your "team".

Your last paragraph there is just not true. Sorry but no one gave a shit until they started making their way into children's classrooms and twerking for them. It's not even debatable really. I mean you're trying but you aren't doing a very good job of it. I know in your fantasy land it's just an attack on poor innocent people for no reason other than getting votes but that's not how it works.

How it works is conservatives are reactionary. The liberals do something crazy like let drag queens twerk for children, let men compete against women in women's sports or teach little kids that they could be born in the wrong body and the conservatives move to put an end to that nonsense. Conservative politicians then use the new crazy "progressiveness" of the left to garner votes by promising that they'll put an end to the nonsense.

Rinse and repeat for any of this weird shit that the liberals can't help but involve themselves in.

This thread is a pitch perfect example of it and you are the poster child for it. Since it involved a member of someone you perceive as a "protected class", you went full on whataboutism for your first post here instead of publicly condemning what they did. That's just pure shit behavior on your part and proves exactly what I'm talking about. You are the last person who should be debating me on this because you are the poster child for the shitty behavior

Here is every quote you have made in this thread. You came into the thread, admitted to not even caring enough to the read the article, then immediately bitch about the leftists not giving a response that you like while you yourself didn't even condemn the person and didn't even read the story 😂😂😂.

How are you going to get on a high horse and act like everyone else is being partisan when you did the very thing you are big mad about.

Last edited:
Here is every quote you have made in this thread. You came into the thread, admitted to not even caring enough to the read the article, then immediately bitch about the leftists not giving a response that you like while you yourself didn't even condemn the person and didn't even read the story 😂😂😂.

How are you going to get on a high horse and act like everyone else is being partisan when you didn't do the very thing you are big mad about.

Practicing what I preach would be going into a thread about a right winger and condemning their actions. Only condemning the behavior of the drag queen would make me a hypocrite. I would think you would be able to follow that simple logic.

No shit, you think you have me in some sort of gotcha? I've gotten so under your skin that you've resorted to multiple unanswered replies and a bunch of detective work lol. I stand by what I said, I'm just pointing out your shit behavior.

I don't care to research the drag queen because I just don't give a shit. None of it surprises me anymore. I'm just pointing out your shit behavior is all and clearly I've struck a nerve with you.

But hey, go on crusading against rape by ignoring rape allegations when it involves drag queens and condemning right wingers when they have allegations against them. Like I said, you are the poster child for partisan hackery and it has no bounds apparently.

Practicing what I preach would be going into a thread about a right winger and condemning their actions. Only condemning the behavior of the drag queen would make me a hypocrite. I would think you would be able to follow that simple logic.

No shit, you think you have me in some sort of gotcha? I've gotten so under your skin that you've resorted to multiple unanswered replies and a bunch of detective work lol. I stand by what I said, I'm just pointing out your shit behavior.

I don't care to research the drag queen because I just don't give a shit. None of it surprises me anymore. I'm just pointing out your shit behavior is all and clearly I've struck a nerve with you.

But hey, go on crusading against rape by ignoring rape allegations when it involves drag queens and condemning right wingers when they have allegations against them. Like I said, you are the poster child for partisan hackery and it has no bounds apparently.

It sucks when it's easy to quote your own words to show that you are fake as fuck.

How did I ignore it? You did lmao. You admitted to ignoring it. You came into the thread to complain about liberals because you are a partisan fuck who doesn't give a shit about anything other than the "libs"

It's your entire identity.

You keep ducking the Trump question. Are you still going to vote for him? Yes or no.

What are your thoughts on Trump being found liable of rape? Have you ever condemned him for rape on this forum? I'm not going to dig through your entire post history, but I'm willing to bet you haven't.

I never said I was here for the victims. In fact, I didn't read anything about the story to see if it was even true or not. I'm just pointing out the fact that people here don't condemn their own team. Spin it any way you wish. I don't even know why you're arguing with me about it. If anything, we should be in agreement. Your deflection makes me think that these people are part of your "team".

Your last paragraph there is just not true. Sorry but no one gave a shit until they started making their way into children's classrooms and twerking for them. It's not even debatable really. I mean you're trying but you aren't doing a very good job of it. I know in your fantasy land it's just an attack on poor innocent people for no reason other than getting votes but that's not how it works.

How it works is conservatives are reactionary. The liberals do something crazy like let drag queens twerk for children, let men compete against women in women's sports or teach little kids that they could be born in the wrong body and the conservatives move to put an end to that nonsense. Conservative politicians then use the new crazy "progressiveness" of the left to garner votes by promising that they'll put an end to the nonsense.

Rinse and repeat for any of this weird shit that the liberals can't help but involve themselves in.
I condemn rapists.

It sucks when it's easy to quote your own words to show that you are fake as fuck.

How did I ignore it? You did lmao. You admitted to ignoring it. You came into the thread to complain about liberals because you are a partisan fuck who doesn't give a shit about anything other than the "libs"

It's your entire identity.

You keep ducking the Trump question. Are you still going to vote for him? Yes or no.

What are your thoughts on Trump being found liable of rape? Have you ever condemned him for rape on this forum? I'm not going to dig through your entire post history, but I'm willing to bet you haven't.

I'd be a hypocrite if I ignored sexual assaults when it came to right winters and was verbal about it when it came to left wingers. You still aren't grasping that simple concept. It's not about having to care or pay attention to every sexual assault story. It's about your behavior when it's your side vs. the other side and you've already proven your behavior to be shitty in this very thread and your first post proves it.

My vote is for RFK Jr.

I'm pretty sure in the last couple weeks I actually tried having a centric conversation with you about how both sides are bad and you just doubled down in partisan hackery mode. It's kind of useless trying to have a civil conversation with you because you're always in defense mode.

I honestly ignore nearly every Trump thread on this forum because talking about the man is so boring and played out. You'll hardly see me comment on anything about Trump at all but if he has been convicted of sexual assault, then yes, fuck him.

What are your thoughts of Joe Biden's daughter's diary and his constant creepy touching of young children? You going to vote for him?

I condemn rapists.

Ok I'd like to see you do it unprompted the next time someone posts about a rapist tranny.

I'm talking about the members of this forum. People don't really have real moral convictions anymore. Defend and deflect if it involves your team and condemn if it's the other team.

Rarely do I see condemning from the same team.
Anyone pretending this isn't true is lying.

I call out my team all the time and for that I get mostly ignored and hated.

You are the very thing you are accusing me of.

Rape and sexual assault is bad. There is only one of the political parties actively promoting a rapist lmao.

You also didn't answer my question. You are still going to vote for Trump despite your fake outrage over some tranny that was accused that isn't even a politician.

Right wing news has rotted your partisan brain to the point that you can't even recognize what a massive hypocrite you are. You will jump on the 'tranny' bad train and then turn around and vote for a rapist who was found liable in court.

You care more about bashing the left than you care about the alleged drag queen rapist in the OP..

Also, just as an FYI, the thread title was an outright lie which is why I responded the way I did and why the mod changed it lol.

Biden has credible sexual assault claims against him as well

I'd be a hypocrite if I ignored sexual assaults when it came to right winters and was verbal about it when it came to left wingers. You still aren't grasping that simple concept. It's not about having to care or pay attention to every sexual assault story. It's about your behavior when it's your side vs. the other side and you've already proven your behavior to be shitty in this very thread and your first post proves it.

My vote is for RFK Jr.

I'm pretty sure in the last couple weeks I actually tried having a centric conversation with you about how both sides are bad and you just doubled down in partisan hackery mode. It's kind of useless trying to have a civil conversation with you because you're always in defense mode.

I honestly ignore nearly every Trump thread on this forum because talking about the man is so boring and played out. You'll hardly see me comment on anything about Trump at all but if he has been convicted of sexual assault, then yes, fuck him.

What are your thoughts of Joe Biden's daughter's diary and his constant creepy touching of young children? You going to vote for him?

Ok I'd like to see you do it unprompted the next time someone posts about a rapist tranny.

Dude, Trump has been convicted of sexual assault and owes his victim nearly $100 million lol. You don't even know? Now I'm pretty sure you are lying at this point..

This is peak comedy.

Also, just as an FYI, the reason I initially posted about Ted Nugent was because the OP blatantly lied in his thread title lmao....the lie was so ridiculous that the mode changed it. Initially the thread title claimed this drag queen had close ties to the Biden administration and implied they knew about the allegations before she spoke at whatever this event was. Seems logical to point out that that the OP didn't care about somebody who married a 17 year old speaking at CPac, somebody who has had another musician come out and say they gave him head when they were a 13 year old kid, and the same guy who wrote songs about pedophila lol. One of these examples has a political party inviting that guy to events on purpose while the this drag queen was accused after she did whatever event this was lol. Maybe if OP was such a blatant liar, then he would get responses just condemning the allegations against the drag queen tranny?

I've also condemned the drag queen tranny in this thread as well. Despite that, here you are saying I'm defending this person or ignoring because she/he is a protected class that I care about? LOL

I could not give a shit about drag queens or trannies. If this person raped somebody then they should rot under the prison like anybody else who does something like that. And I've said that in this very thread.

Slow news day I guess.

c429e13a-5e24-47b6-81cc-2113fd80a225.jpg

Back