Social drag queen invited to White House of multiple sexual assaults.

4 date rapes under the influence and one attempted forced sodomy. I will be the first to say it, that this person seems like a real jerk! But at least they didn’t try to steal peoples luggage

Just a few days after Harris partnered with rupaul, who brought this sexual assaulted to fame

Sounds right on par with Hunter and the big guy <Fedor23>

So is the argument that the White House should have known about these allegations, or is it just a cheap attempt to score partisan points? As far as I can tell, no one's defending this person.

There certainly aren't lefties condemning this person, that's for sure. Yet we know if the person was a conservative, you guys would be condemning them for the same behavior.

Funny how that works.

There certainly aren't lefties condemning this person, that's for sure. Yet we know if the person was a conservative, you guys would be condemning them for the same behavior.

Funny how that works.
There aren't leftists condemning him, aside from all his accusers being leftists? Do you expect the White House to condemn every crime by every visitor or something?

There's not much to comment here, it appears pretty open and shut that the person is predatory and on their way out of the community due to ostracization, if not legal penalties. It's like asking someone to say the sky is blue, no shit it is.

There aren't leftists condemning him, aside from all his accusers being leftists? Do you expect the White House to condemn every crime by every visitor or something?

There's not much to comment here, it appears pretty open and shut that the person is predatory and on their way out of the community due to ostracization, if not legal penalties. It's like asking someone to say the sky is blue, no shit it is.

I'm talking about the members of this forum. People don't really have real moral convictions anymore. Defend and deflect if it involves your team and condemn if it's the other team.

Rarely do I see condemning from the same team.

I'm talking about the members of this forum. People don't really have real moral convictions anymore. Defend and deflect if it involves your team and condemn if it's the other team.

Rarely do I see condemning from the same team.
Not jumping into a thread just to say, this is bad, doesn't mean someone doesn't condemn an act.

But you already knew that, you're just being purposefully obtuse to try and exploit suffering for cheap political points.

Case in point, lots of folks in this thread ignoring that the victims they claim to be standing up for also said this:

"THE WEIGHT OF conservative anti-drag bills bothered nearly every source in Rolling Stone’s investigation. They all spoke out against anti-drag bills, anticipating their allegations could be used as a misguided cudgel for conservative censorship of drag queens."

4 date rapes under the influence and one attempted forced sodomy. I will be the first to say it, that this person seems like a real jerk! But at least they didn’t try to steal peoples luggage

Just a few days after Harris partnered with rupaul, who brought this sexual assaulted to fame

your very quick to report on Drags, and gay people news. Makes me question you more

I think the bigger story is that this, what, like 0.4% of the population, manage to be mentally ill wackos more often than not.

Gettin' a little sick and tired of hearing how "normal" these people are, when their clear mental illness is right in your face. It starts at "I'm a biological woman. Embrace my derangement and call me beautiful, or else!".

These people are not well, and I'm sick and tired of pretending that they are. They don't need encouragement. They need help.

Seems like you spend an awful lot of time thinking and reading about drag queens.

Not jumping into a thread just to say, this is bad, doesn't mean someone doesn't condemn an act.

But you already knew that, you're just being purposefully obtuse to try and exploit suffering for cheap political points.

Case in point, lots of folks in this thread ignoring that the victims they claim to be standing up for also said this:

"THE WEIGHT OF conservative anti-drag bills bothered nearly every source in Rolling Stone’s investigation. They all spoke out against anti-drag bills, anticipating their allegations could be used as a misguided cudgel for conservative censorship of drag queens."

Ok so it seems like people condemn acts silently if it's their team and condemn them publicly if it's not their team. Better?

I really don't care about the "investigation" from Rolling Stone, which is nothing but a left wing propaganda rag these days.

Remember, conservatives did not give a shit about drag queens until they started wanting to read to and dance in front of other people's children. If they would have just stayed in their lane, which is adult entertainment, almost no one would be talking negatively about them.

Ok so it seems like people condemn acts silently if it's their team and condemn them publicly if it's not their team. Better?
So you're upset that there isn't enough performative condemnation? Again, sounds like this is about scoring meaningless political points, not actual care about the victims.
I really don't care about the "investigation" from Rolling Stone, which is nothing but a left wing propaganda rag these days.
You don't care about the source that this entire thread is based on? I see we have Schrodinger's source: it exists when you want to complain about the gays, but doesn't at any other point in time. Amazing.
Remember, conservatives did not give a shit about drag queens until they started wanting to read to and dance in front of other people's children. If they would have just stayed in their lane, which is adult entertainment, almost no one would be talking negatively about them.
Nah, they started giving a shit about it when they a realized that the GOP didn't have tangible positions and principles to run on anymore and needed culture wars to maintain their grip on a declining political base at the expense of growing the party's tent.

So you're upset that there isn't enough performative condemnation? Again, sounds like this is about scoring meaningless political points, not actual care about the victims.

You don't care about the source that this entire thread is based on? I see we have Schrodinger's source: it exists when you want to complain about the gays, but doesn't at any other point in time. Amazing.

Nah, they started giving a shit about it when they a realized that the GOP didn't have tangible positions and principles to run on anymore and needed culture wars to maintain their grip on a declining political base at the expense of growing the party's tent.

I never said I was here for the victims. In fact, I didn't read anything about the story to see if it was even true or not. I'm just pointing out the fact that people here don't condemn their own team. Spin it any way you wish. I don't even know why you're arguing with me about it. If anything, we should be in agreement. Your deflection makes me think that these people are part of your "team".

Your last paragraph there is just not true. Sorry but no one gave a shit until they started making their way into children's classrooms and twerking for them. It's not even debatable really. I mean you're trying but you aren't doing a very good job of it. I know in your fantasy land it's just an attack on poor innocent people for no reason other than getting votes but that's not how it works.

How it works is conservatives are reactionary. The liberals do something crazy like let drag queens twerk for children, let men compete against women in women's sports or teach little kids that they could be born in the wrong body and the conservatives move to put an end to that nonsense. Conservative politicians then use the new crazy "progressiveness" of the left to garner votes by promising that they'll put an end to the nonsense.

Rinse and repeat for any of this weird shit that the liberals can't help but involve themselves in.

I'm just pointing out the fact that people here don't condemn their own team.
So you came in here to complain that not enough people are condemning a story that you yourself are not sure is true.

Fuck, what a dunce you are.

Funny how that works.

The left will say if the Tranny is guilty, then lock her up.

I must have missed all the lefties saying Anthony Weiner was a good guy...

So you came in here to complain that not enough people are condemning a story that you yourself are not sure is true.

Fuck, what a dunce you are.

I'm just pointing out hypocritical behavior is all. Sorry that you got wrapped up in that. Maybe stop being hypocritical Mr. "I'm Condemning him in my head".

The left will say if the Tranny is guilty, then lock her up.

I must have missed all the lefties saying Anthony Weiner was a good guy...

Clearly there is a difference in reactions depending on who the guilty party is.

Reactions have to be pulled from the left wing posters if the guilty party is a lefty and reactions have to be pulled from the right wing posters if the guilty party is a righty.

Yet when the guilty party is the opposite of your side, the reactions just come flowing out naturally. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy is all. Apparently that gets under people's skin.

I'm just pointing out hypocritical behavior is all. Sorry that you got wrapped up in that. Maybe stop being hypocritical Mr. "I'm Condemning him in my head".

Clearly there is a difference in reactions depending on who the guilty party is.

Reactions have to be pulled from the left wing posters if the guilty party is a lefty and reactions have to be pulled from the right wing posters if the guilty party is a righty.

Yet when the guilty party is the opposite of your side, the reactions just come flowing out naturally. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy is all. Apparently that gets under people's skin.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure that we all believe rapists are bad and should rot behind bars.

You guys seem to live in some fantasy land where you think lefties don't condemn Democrats for sexual crimes?

In Trumpland the only sexual preditor allowed in the White House is the one you elect there.

Must be part of the "normalcy" that we were told would be coming back to The White House.

OMG , he must want to have sex with one!!! Checkmate @HereticBD . You have been outed by the high level cleverness of sherdog posters. You may as well retire your account now.
As soon as I finish with this big handed hooker, who is absolutely amazing at hand jobs and blow jobs for reasons I don't care to care to entertain, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!

Looks like a number of degrees of separation to try and call them a Biden teammember

Editing title unless more than a link via Ru Paul ties the two

Edit: I see now that this person got an invite to the White House

Don't let that stop you. Must protect Biden!!!

Back