Media Drew some SEAN STRICKLAND fan art.

The prefix says shoop <BWR01>

7btgy9.jpg

A while back on instagram, Sean said he didn't like his "Tarzan" nickname UFC gave him (used to have long hair back then and UFC went with the obvious), so he's without a nickname right now. With that in mind, I heard the Genesis "Land of Confusion" song and - Sean being a strange dude - though of "Strickland of Confusion". Then remembered the band Disturbed did a cover of that song. They have this hooded mascot on all of their merch, so here you go. Fused all of it into this. My pitch for a nickname. And maybe an entrance song as well. Just some fan art, don't take it too seriously. I'll draw some more soon. None of it will be too serious.

01.png

08.png

Nothing that is cool, bad-ass, or violent should be linked to his name.

Sean "Bait & Switch" Strickland.

That's what the fans have seen for quite some time now.

Shameless bump from an excited Sean Strickland fan. I hope he wins, but, however it goes, I'm just glad to see the dude got his shot.

I actually now legitimately think this should be his nickname. And that "Land of Confusion" should be his entrance song.

A while back on instagram, Sean said he didn't like his "Tarzan" nickname UFC gave him (used to have long hair back then and UFC went with the obvious), so he's without a nickname right now. With that in mind, I heard the Genesis "Land of Confusion" song and - Sean being a strange dude - though of "Strickland of Confusion". Then remembered the band Disturbed did a cover of that song. They have this hooded mascot on all of their merch, so here you go. Fused all of it into this. My pitch for a nickname. And maybe an entrance song as well. Just some fan art, don't take it too seriously. I'll draw some more soon. None of it will be too serious.

01.png

08.png

This is badass

It’s very well done, but I also feel like Sean would call you gay for doing it lol.
Agreed on it being very good. Also, that the song is pretty critical of what one could probably assume Strickland to be a fan of.

Agreed on it being very good. Also, that the song is pretty critical of what one could probably assume Strickland to be a fan of.

I got to meet him once and he definitely likes to bust balls a lot, but if you just don’t take it like a pussy he is pretty cool.

My homie trained with him a little and then tried to get him to eat these protein bars he makes, Sean ate one and said they were ok. Then like a week later Sean made a video on his Instagram story about how trash the bars were lol. It bummed my buddy out a bit but he also found it pretty funny.

Sean "My Daddy was too Strict" Strickland

Back