Media Due To Coronavirus, Weili Zhang Says She Is Extending Her Stay In The USA. UPDATE GOING HOME

How can sending doctors and supplies to other countries is a lie when the those countries confirmed and thanked China for it ? how is that fake ? did China pay them off ? if so I don't think those countries mind getting paid right now LOL. China only pushed the propaganda theory when your warmonger mike pompeo started pushing his own conspiracy theory about how this was a bio weapon China released it to the world. Yeah so sending people back to work killing them will really achieve made in China 2025 and belt road project. Yeah is not like American government never lied about anything lol they lied about the war in Iraq and Afghanistan for 20 years now with nothing to show for. I'm not even going to talk about all the other shit US government done over the years should you not trust them anymore ?
I never said I trusted the US govt. I don’t. I trust the barely more than I trust the Chinese govt. But in this country they don’t control the media. All the stories coming out of China saying the outbreak is contained come directly from the govt via their propaganda machine. Stop wasting my time with your babbling posts. I’ve said what I need to say. I DON’T TRUST CHINA.

Use logic with a communist country still pushing out propaganda that the US military created this virus? Really? I don’t trust their government for one second, they’ve lied during this entire outbreak and proclaiming that it’s been contained and sending doctors to help other countries could be part of the same lie..

To be clear, I dont trust the Chinese governments numbers saying that theres no new infections etc.

But, lets also be clear, Trump has consistently lied and misled for the last two months. The Chinese government are not the only ones who simply cannot be trusted.

China, USA, Britain, they are all the fucking same.

Are you too stupid to understand the point I’m making? Do you even understand how the Chinese government literally controls the media? You obviously don’t. You can say what you want about this country, but it’s not a communist regime. If the US govt controlled the media, why is Donald trump constantly bitching about the media? Offer up some knowledge instead of posting gifs if you’ve got any.

To be clear, I dont trust the Chinese governments numbers saying that theres no new infections etc.

But, lets also be clear, Trump has consistently lied and misled for the last two months. The Chinese government are not the only ones who simply cannot be trusted.

China, USA, Britain, they are all the fucking same.
I Swear you are like 1 post behind every thing I say. I already made that point. Keep up!

I never said I trusted the US govt. I don’t. I trust the barely more than I trust the Chinese govt. But in this country they don’t control the media. All the stories coming out of China saying the outbreak is contained come directly from the govt via their propaganda machine. Stop wasting my time with your babbling posts. I’ve said what I need to say. I DON’T TRUST CHINA.
Ok that's fair enough I guess you can trust or miss trust anyone you like. Love America's media btw pushing China's agenda for them, so much hatred they rather side with another country then their own president in a time of crisis.

Are you too stupid to understand the point I’m making? Do you even understand how the Chinese government literally controls the media? You obviously don’t. You can say what you want about this country, but it’s not a communist regime. If the US govt controlled the media, why is Donald trump constantly bitching about the media? Offer up some knowledge instead of posting gifs if you’ve got any.
This is a War Room topic. Not a UFC topic. I don't intend to encourage you to hijack this thread by debating/educating you about it here. And I'm not interested in going to the War Room myself.

At the moment it seems China has it under control and things slowly going back to normal . I have been reading that things are getting really bad in America and a lot of states are in lockdown and going into lockdown.

It's pretty bad all over the world I hope things are done in the future to stop the chances of these virus happening .

At the moment it seems China has it under control and things slowly going back to normal . I have been reading that things are getting really bad in America and a lot of states are in lockdown and going into lockdown.

It's pretty bad all over the world I hope things are done in the future to stop the chances of these virus happening .

Yes. California, where I live, has just gone into a state-wide shelter-in-place shutdown for a minimum of one month (but the time is expected to run longer).

Bullshit . I'm in China right now. Just got in.
Nothing stopping her.

Yes. California, where I live, has just gone into a state-wide shelter-in-place shutdown for a minimum of one month (but the time is expected to run longer).

It's pretty bad for everyone I can only imagine I guess staying in doors away from people will stop it spreading

We are not in lockdown in Australia but three are a lot of rules in place at the moment . Not sure what's going to happen as we are in Autumn now and two months or so our Winter will start and it's bad time for flu and other things .

Hope everybody is safe and gets through this

UFC CHAMP WEILI ZHANG STAYS IN SHAPE BY SHADOWBOXING DURING QUARANTINE LOCKDOWN!
•Mar 22, 2020
Fighter iQ

2d4d2cea-699b-11ea-9de8-4adc9756b5c3_image_hires_133133.JPG

Weili and her Chinese entourage have decided to extend their stay in Sin City to protect themselves from potential exposure to the Coronavirus, because the whole team would have to spend time in isolation after arriving in China.

“If I arrived home I need [to] stay in isolation for 14 days. If do that [there’s] no way to guarantee my training, my diet, urine tests. So I dare not take this risk to return.”

Zhang Weili, supposed to be in Beijing by now, is seemingly stuck in the United States till things calm down as the plans to make the journey back home had to be shelved.

How Coronavirus Previously Affected Zhang Weili

This is not the first time Coronavirus has forced Weili to take drastic steps. The outbreak forced Weili to relocate from Beijing to multiple locations. Initially, she left her home town for Thailand. This took place while the aviation sector was cancelling several flights in an attempt to control infection. However, she was forced to move out of Thailand to Abu Dhabi because of the increase in the number of infections and cases in the Land of Smiles.

Magnum faced another obstacle while making her way to the United States. A restriction imposed by the United States on travellers meant that obtaining a visa would be a real challenge. However, it was granted after the UFC worked tirelessly for it. The strawweight champion has been away from home since the 1st of February.

“One month and a half passed by. I miss my home, miss my country. I want [to go] back home but we cannot. Now I will wander in [the] USA.”

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...he-united-states-amidst-coronavirus-pandemic/

Last edited:
What’s with the Wheelie thing? You post actual news stories, etc. But you post them like a 12 year old. Spell a person’s name correctly in the title. Show a little respect.

What’s with the Wheelie thing? You post actual news stories, etc. But you post them like a 12 year old. Spell a person’s name correctly in the title. Show a little respect.
Well said. If you can’t say a name properly on purpose, you don’t respect the person as a human being.

Back