DWTNCS 2: Pyfer v Stoltzfus

I've said it before and I'll say it again; what the fuck is the point of this?

Does this make watching UFC broadcasts more enjoyable? No. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

Does this make the fighters more popular and cooler? No.

I miss the days when the UFC and especially PRIDE simply focused on presenting fighters as larger-than-life, badass killers.
I'll always point to Ryan Spanns sob story. Dude went on about being a father and being superman to his daughter and gets ktfo brutally.

Over 1.5 looking good, didn’t play it though

swains ptv just dropped dramatically

aaaaand he’s gassed

smh this guy is a quitter, partially why I didn’t like the under enough to play it

Not surprising from a guy who tapped to leg kicks on the ground

Thinking Laramie vs Swain doesn't go the distance. "Agent Orange" Swain hasn't seen a 3rd round since 2015. I think TJ either gets a tko or dives into a choke.
Feel dumb for not actually betting it. Swain is the definition of hammer and not the nail.

If that stripper wins, I'll only have that Huang guy left to close out my crazy parlay... Should I hedge in that case? Or should I just let it ride for my 3 dollars and my small bet on him individually? I guess I should hedge enough to cover those two things at least right?

Will I regret paying for a stripper? Probably in the morning

If that stripper wins, I'll only have that Huang guy left to close out my crazy parlay... Should I hedge in that case? Or should I just let it ride for my 3 dollars and my small bet on him individually? I guess I should hedge enough to cover those two things at least right?
Depends. Lines have moved quite a bit on that fight. Don’t know your stakes but I’d probably let it ride on degen Tuesday’s

on under 2.5 for this stripper fight and have stripper in parlay

Lmao @ Sanko being taller than Faber. Yes I'm aware of what high heels do. Let me have my laugh.

Back