DWTNCS 2: Pyfer v Stoltzfus

Should’ve figured McKenna would be able to defend subs coming from tam

How is a random beating a former lfa champ? Wmma is hilariously bad
Really, genuinely wish the UFC would do away with it. Send it all to Invicta, separate it.

NBA/EPL don't force you through women matches to watch the entertaining matches. It's stupid

Last edited:
McKenna was the best vlue play on the card. Has great sub defence against a girl who pulls guard, gasses has no wrestling or head movement. And for a good no gi competitior dosent have many subs lol

McKenna was the best vlue play on the card. Has great sub defence against a girl who pulls guard, gasses has no wrestling or head movement. And for a good no gi competitior dosent have many subs lol

Yeah, very bad bet on my part. Glad I took the over in the Impa fight at plus money to break even basically.

Really wanted to buy out of demopolous but it would’ve been at a loss because of the line movement. Going to be kicking myself over that for a while
Yea I underestimated mckennas sub defense. Most girls don’t know how to defend that high guard let alone are able to get out of deep armbars.

Really wanted to buy out of demopolous but it would’ve been at a loss because of the line movement. Going to be kicking myself over that for a while

Yea I underestimated mckennas sub defense. Most girls don’t know how to defend that high guard let alone are able to get out of deep armbars.
Ye to be honest it was a risk, but had to play the value. my first thought on tape was dam for an 18 year old this girl has some good fundamentals

It would be so fun to be able to bet on who is going to get signed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back