DWTNCS 5: Baghdasaryan V Buzukia

What an idiot.

I hate dwcs. I beat line movement by 150 points, and lose because of fighter iq. I have no idea why you would come out with that gameplan
wait what did you play?

Hes not getting a contract with that performance

Wish I had access to the Euro books that let you live-bet in the middle of a round, heh.
Unfortunately I wasn't paying enough attention because I'm multi-tasking with a tennis game lol. But yeah I thought the +140 was kinda unwarranted considering Gibson's feather fists and clear control domination on the ground.

wait what did you play?
Fdngtd -165

That stuff drives me crazy. You are a jiu jitsu player and you stand with the guy. Not one td attempt. Yea you’ll get the finish next time. They served up the can on a silver platter for you, and you didn’t come close to a finish

Which bookie has live lines then? I am a euro

The public was never on knight you goon

I understand the money issue, but do guys like Tyler Lutz not realize how woefully unprepared they are for fighting in the UFC right now?

Is the goal to get signed to the UFC, go 0-2 and get cut, or is the goal to get in the UFC, win fights, and stay there?

The best thing for his career would be not getting signed.

On an unrelated note, I have no idea how anyone can bet the main event one way or the other.

The Armenian is a complete question mark. He could be anywhere from a rightful -400 favorite to a +800 dog. There is literally no way to tell.

I don’t know enough about brundage to buy him. He’s got some hype around him. Knight is a difficult guy to deal with sitting at almost +140

yea, he’s susceptible to subs but he does have a good chin and cardio and he can wrestle

Which bookie has live lines then? I am a euro

Like Kamais said, bet365.
Good idea is to check how far behind you are though, like for me I´m pretty far behind on fightpass but viaplay much closer to live. Usually a way to check is if there´s a finish - when bet365 removes the line, and if the fight ends 10 seconds after, then you got a good idea of how far behind you are. Tucker was +120 at one point.

On an unrelated note, I have no idea how anyone can bet the main event one way or the other.

The Armenian is a complete question mark. He could be anywhere from a rightful -400 favorite to a +800 dog. There is literally no way to tell.
My theory is his standup is better, K1 background and Buzukias chin is there to be hit. I didnt see Buzukia use any grappling, so based on tape, at dog odds, im going to assume its a standup fight.

I lost a lot of money betting Alacebeck at -150 or so against Knight last year. Alacebeck was a better fighter everywhere, but Knight won it through grit, toughness, and cardio.

Ergo, no bet on Brundage and I will keep an eye out for the live-bet lines.

Knight got manhandled by a guy who was 2-0 two fights ago in nchukwi that should probably be fighting in his spot tonight

Knight has crazy grip strength.
Watched him do this for almost a full round

Back