International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

Layered between Carroll’s road trip, childhood and career stories (she wrote for Esquire, Outside, Rolling Stone, New York, Playboy and Saturday Night Live) are bone-chilling descriptions of monsters like No 6, Old Cam the camp counselor who repeatedly molests her “even in the dining room during dinner, under the table, squeezing my thighs, shoving his fingers – saying, ‘You’re my girl. You’re my girl’ and making me promise ‘not to tell anyone’”. She was 12.

There’s No 7, the babysitter’s boyfriend who makes her pull down her pants and fondles her “guinea” while the babysitter watches.

No 1 is an Indiana University student who drives her into the woods and tries to rape her at knifepoint. She barely escapes.

“The jolly octopus”, No 15, is disgraced former CBS chief executive Less Moonves, who mashes her in a hotel elevator after she interviews him for Esquire.

If Carroll had a tattoo for every time she was insulted, fondled or attacked by a “chap”, she would look like a Maori warrior.

More than 15 rapes, she hit the lottery for someone that thinks rape is sexy
And we documented her own crippling inconsistencies in her initial media tour claiming Trump raped her.

It astonishes me that anyone is dumb enough to believe this, but it appears most people form their beliefs out of their emotional sympathies, not objective facts laid before them, or even a steadied inductive consideration of what is likely when certainty is an impossibility.

That's all you got?

Your concession is accepted.

what am i conceding to. an off topic meme? i can't even tell thats supposed to be funny or if that's just you crying about the courts finding orange cosby liable for sexual assault.

perhaps i dont want to concede. should i call up some fake electors and send a mob over to the sherdog headquarters to try to take down the servers so that i don't have to continue reading your constant QQ posts with your dumb little memes and your perpetual victimhood complex and your fantasies about deep state political persecution and all that, or have to waste my time replying to them

corny little conservative cry-cry memes are not really worthy of any real discussion, and funny how you decide to give this post a reply after you completely tucked your dick and clucked after the last one. whats wrong? is anything more than 5 words too much for you magats to digest? or are you still waiting for tucker to come on so that he can tell you what to think?

you are the most gotten-to person in this thread, but by all means keep going. keep crying. keep stamping your feet and screaming tds at the sky at everything that doesnt go your way, and at anyone who dares to criticize your dear little twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist. keep being a rapist apologist. keep defending rapists. keep defending fraudsters. keep defending con men. keep defending people who steal from children with cancer. keep on putting on your little mask and trying to trigger people while you're the most rustled person in the room. keep on watching as your rapist messiah continues to be held accountable for his own crimes. keep watching him lose some more elections. i'm not going to stop you from exercising your ignorance and idiocy, and it doesn't look like you are willing to concede any time soon either. but just don't come back and try to suggest that you never liked the guy anyways while you wallow in your own shit for another 4 years and your rapist cult daddy receives his comeuppance through the criminal courts, because nobody is ever going to buy any of that shit after you've already spent the better part of a decade kissing the ring.

what am i conceding to. an off topic meme? i can't even tell thats supposed to be funny or if that's just you crying about the courts finding orange cosby liable for sexual assault.

Your inability to understand and use proper capitalization in sentences throughout your posts speaks toward your level of intelligence.

The more they go after Trump, the more the motives become obvious.

And the more likely he becomes the 47th president.
Being sued into bolivian and getting outed in court repeatedly for being a serial criminal fraudster isn't helping Trump in the court of public opinion.

Being sued into bolivian and getting outed in court repeatedly for being a serial criminal fraudster isn't helping Trump in the court of public opinion.
It's galvanizing his base, and making progressives look like the real fascists since they are doing everything in their power to remove an individual off of the ballots. Meaning, you don't get to vote for people they don't think you should vote for.

Trump is currently winning at the polls. I don't see this getting any better for the Democrats unless Biden drops out. And even then I'm not sure who could replace him to take on Trump.

A jury found him guilty and that's enough for me.

really? despite the overwhelming evidence that it's baseless and she's nuts? as a thought experiment if you had a trial would you like 12 right wing posters from this forum as a jury? not saying they'd screw you but what's your initial reaction to that? or how about we line up 12 oathkeepers for your trial? you seem to have a great fondness for them, right? "loiosh guilty by a jury of his peers so that's good enough for me!".

this case is complete sham from how it all started all the way to the end including the judge and the jury.

The more they go after Trump, the more the motives become obvious.

And the more likely he becomes the 47th president.
Yea a year ago DeSantis might have had a chance, but the overzealous attack via the courts is making Trump a mayrter. The anti-Trump vote will be strong, and it might be close with him and Biden. I use to say Biden will win again but slowly changing my mind. He keeps rising on national polls and that's more about how bad Biden is, I believe.

Your inability to understand and use proper capitalization in sentences throughout your posts speaks toward your level of intelligence.

you continue to woo me with your display of intelligence and intellect. i feel graced by your presence. your ability to refute posts by attaching facts and logic into your arguments instead of just tucking your dick and resorting to juvenile toddlery leaves me bewildered as to how or why such a person of your acumen just happens to be rocking a piss belt.

i guess one of those weaponized deep state karate forum mods must be running election interference. or perhaps one of them mistaken you for their ex-wife until you didn't scream when they dubbed you. have you maybe considered calling up a swingset installer, divorce attorney, personal injury lawyer, parking garage lawyer, or even the village drunkard to appeal this ruling yet? they probably wouldn't mind if you don't even pay them either.

anyways it's been a real insightful conversation here. you are owning me so hard with your facts and logic that i think i'm going to cry myself to sleep and use some classified documents to wipe the tears away. if you have anything to discuss regarding the facts and merits of this case, or any of the orange rapists trials for that matter, or even anything regarding any of cheeto benito's finest spectrum of short bus supporters that got hauled off to jail just to own the libs, then i don't mind bantering with you. but if you're just going to stamp your feet and scream TDS and witch hunt at the sky and post cry-cry memes around as you cope and seethe over zesto molesto getting held accountable for his own unlawful actions, then i really don't see the need. those NPC's are a dime a dozen, and are all interchangeable with the rest of the redcaps on twitter.

Last edited:
really? despite the overwhelming evidence that it's baseless and she's nuts? as a thought experiment if you had a trial would you like 12 right wing posters from this forum as a jury? not saying they'd screw you but what's your initial reaction to that? or how about we line up 12 oathkeepers for your trial? you seem to have a great fondness for them, right? "loiosh guilty by a jury of his peers so that's good enough for me!".

this case is complete sham from how it all started all the way to the end including the judge and the jury.

there is absolutely no way that a person who has a cat named vagina could ever be raped or defamed. if only the jury was allowed to hear about that during the trials, the apricot antichrist would be exonerated and then he'd be grabbing E. Jean Carroll by the wallet.

It's galvanizing his base, and making progressives look like the real fascists since they are doing everything in their power to remove an individual off of the ballots. Meaning, you don't get to vote for people they don't think you should vote for.

Trump is currently winning at the polls. I don't see this getting any better for the Democrats unless Biden drops out. And even then I'm not sure who could replace him to take on Trump.
Biden’s team could not be happier that Trump is going to be the nominee (just check his campaign website, they want to crown him the opponent right now). Whether they’re right or wrong, we will see. But I understand their point of view. Nobody motivates voters to show up like Trump.

Its obvious he's not one, but you TDS idiots can't comprehend there's no evidence, just accusations.

415282699_734337571987885_3219815841567241222_n.jpg
If only he had hired the best people like he said he would to fight for him and his policies and now his countless criminal cases. Same people he now calls failed and other names to pronounce their inadequacies. The guy is a complete goof who continually steps all over himself.

You seem like an intelligent man why do still wave the flag for this oaf? TDS says more about the people who continue to support him than those who oppose him.

And we documented her own crippling inconsistencies in her initial media tour claiming Trump raped her.

It astonishes me that anyone is dumb enough to believe this, but it appears most people form their beliefs out of their emotional sympathies, not objective facts laid before them, or even a steadied inductive consideration of what is likely when certainty is an impossibility.
In a he said/she said, it is objectively true that most people will tend to side with the person who hasn't objectively made a career out of lying. The objective facts are that Trump talks like a rapist, acts like a rapist, and can't keep his dumb fucking mouth shut.

He's about to get wrecked far worse this coming week in the NY fraud trial.

Last edited:
How much time is Trump spending on other folks in the legal system who are being treated oooohhh so unfairly? Me me me me me whenever he is in court or talking about court but want us to cry with him.

Hows that charity going Donald?

Back