Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the foreign contingent is still at it?

i had no idea bloodyelbow was such a reliable source

Yet here you are clinging to election fraud fantasies months later.

Show me where I said that?

I said denying that large numbers of mail-in ballots in swing states had only the presidential election selected was wrong.

I believe there was a lot of fraud in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania. Probably from Dominion and from the mail in ballot harvesting

How are you still pushing Dominion CT when Georgia and Wisconsin both did recounts? Ballot harvesting isn't a thing in these states. Do your research.

Jack Dorsey should just ban Trump's twitter account outright and stop pretending to be unbiased already. <puh-lease75>

(and BotSentinel is the biggest load of Leftist Social-Media-related horseshit I've ever seen)

Last edited:
BUNKER BOY blames his election loss on Fox News

One tweet is not related to the other.

The bottom tweet was put out in 8:26 am and the top tweet was put almost 2 hours later.

But you do you, Queenie. <LynchWink>

One tweet is not related to the other.

The bottom tweet was put out in 8:26 am and the top tweet was put almost 2 hours later.

But you do you, Queenie. <LynchWink>
So? They are consecutive tweets

Sad attempt to defend Bunker Boy

The current Republicans (Romney etc) are the Democrats. We need to get rid of these RINOs, first and foremost.

I don’t even really hate the democrats. I honestly, hope that they deliver, crank it up to 11 and give everyone what the voted for. [

And what exactly did "everyone" vote for?

Okay those sheep got Trump out.

Is that it?

They don't want anything else from their Congressmen and women?

Seems an odd thing to do for a guy whos so political .

I don't understand.

Being interested in politics and current events doesn't mean I have to be politically active on a personal level.

I wouldn't say I'm a political guy, I just understand these things better than most guys who think they're political guys on the internet.

Majority of my time is spent working or gaming, this is barely even a hobby at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back