Opinion Every country bordering Afghanistan has a border wall that is armed. Crazy

See my last reply.

PS, stop being naive.

Not naive, just know and take responsibility for our behavior and not act like we had no parts in others hardships. That's what true accountability looks like.

And as long as you passively encourage importing wage serfdom from less fortunate countries they will never do better.

I don't but wondering why people are upset at illegals when it is Americans in the government and buisnesses allowing it.

Not going to blame those people .

Not naive, just know and take responsibility for our behavior and not act like we had no parts in others hardships. That's what true accountability looks like.

You do realize they would have done the exact same thing if they were as strong and organized as Europeans (and later Americans), right?

Again, you have the world view of a child.

You do realize they would have done the exact same thing if they were as strong and organized as Europeans (and later Americans), right?

Again, you have the world view of a child.

Is that so?

The natives tried to kill the settlers when they arrived immediately?

Montezuma offered Cortez hospitality until they figured out that Cortez wasnt the person they thought he was when he and his crew started to stealing their treasures?

Fast forward to when the European were in war with the natives. Every soilders who came in contact with how natives lived and their beliefs stayed with them and didn't want to return to Europe and the way of life they knew.

That tells you alot , YOU think your way of living is the right way, when in fact theirs more than one way to live.

I don't but wondering why people are upset at illegals when it is Americans in the government and buisnesses allowing it.

Not going to blame those people .
Can't blame anyone for trying to better their situation. I agree.

But that's not the point I was addressing.

Is that so?

Montezuma offered Cortez hospitality until they figured out that Cortez wasnt the person they thought he was when he and his crew started to stealing their treasures?

Fast forward to when the European were in war with the natives. Every soilders who came in contact with how natives lived and their beliefs stayed with them and didn't want to return to Europe and the way of life they knew.

That tells you alot , YOU think your way of living is the right way, when in fact theirs more than one way to live.
Ever wonder what would have happened if indigenous Americans didn't extinct the horse? They evolved in the Americas after all

I have. Mamy mobile societies tried to expand as is proven by centuries upon centuries of steppe nomads invading Europe and south Asia. The Vikings and later colonial powers as well. There was no means of quickly mobilizing in the Americas, Australia or Africa. Every other people that had means of quickly expanding and feeding their support lines did so. Including sea faring people. Ain't that something?

What those images don't show you is that the Pakistanis built tunnels under their walls to let Taliban fighters in and out.
Got a source for that? Sounds like bs the deposed Afghan government would say to deflect blame from themselves or what Indian right winger politicians would say to try and push for western economic sanctions on Pakistan.

Is that so?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Jesus Christ man, did you make it past the 4th grade? Here's what history actually looked like ya naive goof. For God's sake, read this and stop embarrassing yourself.

Despite the myth that Aboriginals lived in happy harmony before the arrival of Europeans, war was central to the way of life of many First Nation cultures. Indeed, war was a persistent reality in all regions. The causes were complex and often interrelated, springing from both individual and collective motivations and needs. At a personal level, young males often had strong incentives to participate in military operations, as brave exploits were a source of great prestige in most Aboriginal cultures. The only way to attract respect and public veneration among the Illinois is to acquire a reputation as a skilful hunter, and particularly as a good warrior … it is what they call being a true man.’ Among west coast societies, the material goods and slaves acquired through raiding were important avenues to build up sufficient wealth. At a community level, warfare played a multifaceted role, and was waged for different reasons. Some conflicts were waged for economic and political goals, such as gaining access to resources or territory, exacting tribute from another nation or controlling trade routes. Revenge was a consistent motivating factor across North America.

Archaeological evidence confirms the prominent role of warfare in indigenous societies well before the arrival of permanent European settlers. As early as the year 1000, for example, Huron, Neutral, Petun and Iroquois villages were increasingly fortified by a timber palisade that could be nearly 10 metres in height, sometimes villages built a second or even third ring to protect them against attacks by enemy nations. Craig Keener has described how these structures became larger and more elaborate through to the 1500s, with logs as large as 24 inches in diameter being used to construct the multi-layered defences, an enormous investment in communal labour that the villagers would not have made had it not been deemed necessary. Sieges and assaults on such fortified villages therefore must have occurred before Europeans arrived, and were certainly evident in the 17th and 18th Centuries.

<Y2JSmirk>

<{Heymansnicker}>

Jesus Christ man, did you make it past the 4th grade? Here's what history actually looked like ya naive goof. For God's sake, read this and stop embarrassing yourself.

Despite the myth that Aboriginals lived in happy harmony before the arrival of Europeans, war was central to the way of life of many First Nation cultures. Indeed, war was a persistent reality in all regions. The causes were complex and often interrelated, springing from both individual and collective motivations and needs. At a personal level, young males often had strong incentives to participate in military operations, as brave exploits were a source of great prestige in most Aboriginal cultures. The only way to attract respect and public veneration among the Illinois is to acquire a reputation as a skilful hunter, and particularly as a good warrior … it is what they call being a true man.’ Among west coast societies, the material goods and slaves acquired through raiding were important avenues to build up sufficient wealth. At a community level, warfare played a multifaceted role, and was waged for different reasons. Some conflicts were waged for economic and political goals, such as gaining access to resources or territory, exacting tribute from another nation or controlling trade routes. Revenge was a consistent motivating factor across North America.

Archaeological evidence confirms the prominent role of warfare in indigenous societies well before the arrival of permanent European settlers. As early as the year 1000, for example, Huron, Neutral, Petun and Iroquois villages were increasingly fortified by a timber palisade that could be nearly 10 metres in height, sometimes villages built a second or even third ring to protect them against attacks by enemy nations. Craig Keener has described how these structures became larger and more elaborate through to the 1500s, with logs as large as 24 inches in diameter being used to construct the multi-layered defences, an enormous investment in communal labour that the villagers would not have made had it not been deemed necessary. Sieges and assaults on such fortified villages therefore must have occurred before Europeans arrived, and were certainly evident in the 17th and 18th Centuries.

<Y2JSmirk>
Gotta love the disconnect between "all races are the same" and "those evil Europeans!".

Nobody ever questions what would have happened if the Zulus managed to tame zebras or the industrial revolution was brought on by the Aztecs.

Reminds me of naive college students who deny the real possibility that if they were born in early 20th century Germany they might very well have marched for Hitler. We're all aggro monkeys and capable of terrible shit. Some resist it and some run with it presented the opportunity. We have to embrace our shit if we're ever going to move past it.

<{Heymansnicker}>

<Y2JSmirk>

We all know wars existed through out time. Alot of those tribes also had rules for war or land. You're also using our ancestors who believed in alot of crazy things.

We have advance since then. We don't have to wage war anymore. You need to get that through your head. That's why I posted that video. The host thinks like you and is actually shocked at times when the expert tells him how long America been in war and for what.

He also says how these wars destabilized other regions and why it effects us later on. We can't keep having wars and expect things to get better, they haven't for alot of people around the world.

We all know wars existed through out time. Alot of those tribes also had rules for war or land. You're also using our ancestors who believed in alot of crazy things.

We have advance since then. We don't have to wage war anymore. You need to get that through your head. That's why I posted that video. The host thinks like you and is actually shocked at times when the expert tells him how long America been in war and for what.

He also says how these wars destabilized other regions and why it effects us later on. We can't keep having wars and expect things to get better, they haven't for alot of people around the world.

<Dany07>

Did you figure all that out yourself?

PS, you realize multiple people are laughing at you right now?

<Dany07>

Did you figure all that out yourself?

PS, you realize multiple people are laughing at you right now?

Of course. There's people laughing at you too lol. It part of the course when you debate the opposite ideals.

I enjoy though.

Of course. There's people laughing at you too lol. It part of the course when you debate the opposite ideals.

I enjoy though.

I challenge you to find a single person who can find fault in anything I've posted here.

They might think I'm an asshole, they might disagree, but everything I post is backed up by history and rationale thought.

You on the other hand want to trade western civilization for trading beads and carving totem poles. Absolutely haLOL.

I challenge you to find a single person who can find fault in anything I've posted here.

They might think I'm an asshole, they might disagree, but everything I post is backed up by history and rationale thought.

You on the other hand want to trade western civilization for trading beads and carving totem poles. Absolutely haLOL.

Sorry to break it to you, you're life is not the only way to live to be happy or content. Humble yourself .

Sorry to break it to you, you're life is not the only way to live to be happy or content. Humble yourself .

The Indians weren't happy and content doofus. They were regularly involved in violent conflict.

The Indians weren't happy and content doofus. They were regularly involved in violent conflict.

Sure they were when they didn't have conflict. When they didn't have to fight.

You never even been around natives to know this or visted the reservations .

Sure they were when they didn't have conflict. When they didn't have to fight.

You never even been around natives to know this or visted the reservations .

You aspire to be someone who shits next to a tree and wipes their ass with a stick.

Meanwhile Rome had running water 2000 years ago.

I'll take western civilization thanks.

You aspire to be someone who shits next to a tree and wipes their ass with a stick.

Meanwhile Rome had running water 2000 years ago.

I'll take western civilization thanks.

You do know western civilization took alot from other cultures they conquered right? I mean the Africans had to teach them about hygiene lol.

They didn't know they had to wash their @$$ and stop spreading diseases in Europe lol.

Of course, unlike you, I made it past the 4th grade.

So then thank all the cultures that gave birth to western civilization. Alot of people died for the knowledge the west gain during conquest.

They stoled alot of agricultural from different cultures on how to grow and farm different things, how to eat certain animals from different lands. How to wash their @$$ because they were dirty spreading diseases everywhere . Africans had to teach them about hygiene.

So those natives you make fun of, you're ancestors gain knowledge from them too. Be humble like I said. Knowledge has been past on to you till this day.

Back