Law Father Faces Human Rights Complaint for Refusing Babysitting Services from a Man

The ironic thing about that pic is that Trump is actually visiting a place of work and talking to someone that is a net producer, rather than meeting grievance activists 24/7 or embarrassing us with foreign visit wardrobe escapades.
the picture of trudeau you posted was when he had been answering questions on the campaign trail and got ambushed by the loveable wacky interviewer nardwuar, who got him to reluctantly agree to play that game with the toy because all the other candidates had indulged him. he did it later on after he'd finished taking more serious questions. just a bit of lighthearted fun, he gets laughed at for being a fruity goof so what

trump makes gaffes constantly and is laughed at the world over for being a childish buffoon. and he's fat and bright orange. so i'm not really getting the irony over here

Quite a few people have said in this thread that a 30 year old man who likes children are probably pedophiles. But..... why. I know lots of 30 year old men. As far as I know none are child molesters.
dude, serious?

how many of them are babysitters.....

who take things to court if they dont get to be alone with your kids?

really? you exist?

An idiot who just wants to get attention.

Fuck that disgusting syrup-sucking idiot. The dad didn't have to justify any of his criteria. Is there any law in Cucknada that specifies fucking crybabies are entitled to jobs or something?? That would be fucked, and I don't see why it's being entertained as if there is.

Parents need to have the last word on who looks after their kids.

Imagine waking up and thinking "I want to babysit so much that I'm willing to go to the Supreme Court to make it happen."

This guy must really care about kids. That's dedication.
Either/Or.

Back