Social Female Police officer in Australia gets beaten by man who then escapes

Hilarious video. The completely useless blonde one should be fired. Jesus christ, backing up and being scared while your fellow officer is being beaten is something else. These two are clowns and have no place as police, but we all know that.

So police don't even have guns there or tasers?

That other female officer was just letting her get her ass beat up and almost looked like she was going to run away in fear the moment he looked her way.

That dude looks like a madman straight outta central casting lol

Police that do response calls in NSW have tasers I believe. She had pepper spray and a gun by the looks of it. Guess she didn't think he was a threat to her or her partner's life.
These are cops from the Police Transport Command though. They are in charge of monitoring public transport. Checking tickets, stopping graffiti and other vandalism, stopping people from drinking and using drugs on public transport as well as primarily being a visible presence. They took over from private security in 2012.

I'll say this though, I'd rather these two leeches are police rather than firefighters. If they have to drain one sector and make it useless I'd rather it be police than Fire. At least as cops they mostly just drive around and scold people, and they don't have to lift anyone over their shoulder from a burning building. These two leeches are better off in police for that reason alone.

Who the hell feels sorry for, or sides with Australia military and police right now? They should have already refused the bat-sh*t orders from the average ugly women making totalitarian rules to make up for not being men. They should have been laughed at and removed by now.

she probably thought a 120 pound woman could beat up a man because she saw it on tv
As a kid I legit thought girls were as strong as men. Was always worried a girl would be able to beat me up. Good thing I had a mean older brother and no one in my grade could beat me up. I was a Matsui from Takada dojo. I could take a beating and just stay in that fight forever

anywhoo. Yeah they other woman basically ran away like a small dog, twice

Police that do response calls in NSW have tasers I believe. She had pepper spray and a gun by the looks of it. Guess she didn't think he was a threat to her or her partner's life.
These are cops from the Police Transport Command though. They are in charge of monitoring public transport. Checking tickets, stopping graffiti and other vandalism, stopping people from drinking and using drugs on public transport as well as primarily being a visible presence. They took over from private security in 2012.

Yeah now that i looked at it again it looked like the blond had a gun on her right leg.

this instance must be uncommon, because those officers were ill-prepared, its as if they never seen a violent encounter before. Also is that guy considered what we call trailer trash here in the states? Do you guys have aussie slang for those type of people?

Yeah now that i looked at it again it looked like the blond had a gun on her right leg.

this instance must be uncommon, because those officers were ill-prepared, its as if they never seen a violent encounter before. Also is that guy considered what we call trailer trash here in the states? Do you guys have aussie slang for those type of people?

Trailer trash in Australia is called "Australian"

Can't say I spend any time in Sydney (or Melbourne for that matter) if I can avoid it, but I don't remember Yagoona ever making the news for anything but drugs and violent crime. Bankstown much the same. He looks like a derro.
Don't think it's the worst area of Sydney though, at least in terms of socioeconomics and crime. I think that belongs to Mount Druitt. Although Australia's really very tame for crime. At least compared to our less developed neighbours. There's an average total of 4.7 fatal police shootings by all branches in all of Australia per year.

Hilarious video. The completely useless blonde one should be fired. Jesus christ, backing up and being scared while your fellow officer is being beaten is something else. These two are clowns and have no place as police, but we all know that.
It was two chicks who drove away from a live murder in Detroit in a thread I posted here once. Like I said they don't have the testicles or muscle for this work. Only there for a paycheck. Yes I know there a 1% bullD chick out there that can. e.g. Amanda Nunez. But vast vast majority cant.

Even men only about 20% of population is suited to be a police officer.

Administrators are seriously imperiling these women. Negligent homicide like in pursuit of equality.

Last edited:
Can't say I spend any time in Sydney (or Melbourne for that matter) if I can avoid it, but I don't remember Yagoona ever making the news for anything but drugs and violent crime. Bankstown much the same. He looks like a derro.
Don't think it's the worst area of Sydney though, at least in terms of socioeconomics and crime. I think that belongs to Mount Druitt. Although Australia's really very tame for crime. At least compared to our less developed neighbours. There's an average total of 4.7 fatal police shootings by all branches in all of Australia per year.

Do Aussie cops carry sidearms? Or was the cops response to this assault on them an example of some sort of extreme limitation Aussie police place on use of deadly force?

In the States there is no way two cops, in that same situation, would have limited their self-defense options to pepper spray. No fucking way.

Good info, what is the weather like there? Does it ever get cold or snow?

Do Aussie cops carry sidearms? Or was the cops response to this assault on them an example of some sort of extreme limitation Aussie police place on use of deadly force?

In the States there is no way two cops, in that same situation, would have limited their self-defense options to pepper spray. No fucking way.

Thankfully I've had no run ins with the NSW police, and it varies a lot state to state. There was talk of taking the guns off the Victorian cops after a large number (by Australian standards) of shootings in the late '90s, but nothing came of it.
I think all the regular response police carry sidearms throughout Australia though. These cops are from a branch that handles public transport, which in all the other states is done by unarmed private security, but from that footage they do appear to be armed.

Good info, what is the weather like there? Does it ever get cold or snow?

Here in SA or in Sydney? For the most part its a temperate to Mediterranean climate.
Doesn't snow here or in Sydney (at least not for about 200 years), but you can freeze your tits off in Canberra if that's your thing.

I have never seen a solo female police or two females patrolling together in Melbourne. It’s always female-male partners and for very obvious reasons lol.

So they can have sex in between taking down unvaccinated, maskless evil villains?

Back