Fighters you have met in real life?

Gastellum - gentlemen
Faber - Gentlemen

a couple others too from the first ultimate fighter series and also others. All were true champions, like the above mentioned.

Who have you met if any and who would you like to meet?

Khabib, Adesanya, Nate Diaz, McGregor. Also Poirer is a top class fellow.

Chimave too. Crazy mofo.

My buddy met Faber as well, back when JDS fought Hunt. Said Faber was super cool, very nice guy.

Evan Tanner: Awesome guy. Incredibly friendly. Affable. Was taking photos with anyone who wanted outside the venue, allowing them to hold his title.

Tito Ortiz: Took a lot of time to mingle with and listen to his rabid fans at the time. Signed a lot of memorabilia. Was very gracious for the support.

Brock Lesnar: Huge human being, about the width of a big doorway. Quiet. Introverted. Seemed annoyed.

I think Lesnar is definitely introverted. Not necessarily a dick, but I can see how he can be and would come across as one. To people "in the know" he might be a warm human being.

I think Lesnar is definitely introverted. Not necessarily a dick, but I can see how he can be and would come across as one. To people "in the know" he might be a warm human being.
yeah agreed.
Also you got to remember they're human like everyone else. Good days, bad days, they need their space and it would get annoying everyone coming up to you all the time. Especially when you want to chill and are doing ordinary mundane things.

Also not a good idea to interrupt fighters when they're cutting and dieting lol.

Yeah, blame it on the mobile sir lmao

Well im not saying i could take the former mw champion with ease.. i know ill have to make it a dog fight, but im very well versed in S.A.F.T.A.

I trained with Coach John Hess himself.

Dont fear me.. fear the consequences of defying a S.A.F.T.A second degree student

Trust me, aint nobody want this smoke

Gastellum - gentlemen
Faber - Gentlemen

a couple others too from the first ultimate fighter series and also others. All were true champions, like the above mentioned.

Chimave too. Crazy mofo.
I met Evander Holyfield....he was nice.

Well im not saying i could take the former mw champion with ease.. i know ill have to make it a dog fight, but im very well versed in S.A.F.T.A.

I trained with Coach John Hess himself.

Dont fear me.. fear the consequences of defying a S.A.F.T.A second degree student

Trust me, aint nobody want this smoke

Want me to set that up for you? Lol

Rumble, Forrest, Fitch, Shields, Koscheck, Babalu, etc...

Trained with a bunch of lesser known guys as well

Gastellum - gentlemen
Faber - Gentlemen

Chimave too. Crazy mofo.
Meisha Tate. Small Michigan amateur MMA show supporting a teammate. Super cool, but Bryan Caraway forced himself into the picture. He was so short I didn't even notice at the time until I saw the photo

Want me to set that up for you? Lol

Nah, im.not that arrogant
All im.saying is in my best day i could catch pereira with something.

Anyway, Coach Hess has added to much carbs and root beer to his diet, so we re not developing the system like we used to.

All in all Coach John Hess is an OG veteran of the octagon and Poatan has what ? 5-6 mma fights ?

I could very well take the sub par wrestling pereira to a uninanimous decision, case given there are certain deadly techniques which i cannot use in the octagon.

Meisha Tate. Small Michigan amateur MMA show supporting a teammate. Super cool, but Bryan Caraway forced himself into the picture. He was so short I didn't even notice at the time until I saw the photo
She's a hottie. Stating the obvious.

I train at Matt Brown's gym. He's very down to earth, no ego at all, but the most intense person I"ve ever met.

He's an intelligent and thoughtful person and cool to be around.

Nah, im.not that arrogant
All im.saying is in my best day i could catch pereira with something.

Anyway, Coach Hess has added to much carbs and root beer to his diet, so we re not developing the system like we used to.

All in all Coach John Hess is an OG veteran of the octagon and Poatan has what ? 5-6 mma fights ?

I could very well take the sub par wrestling pereira to a uninanimous decision, case given there are certain deadly techniques which i cannot use in the octagon.
"I could very well take the sub par wrestling pereira to a uninanimous decision, case given there are certain deadly techniques which i cannot use in the octagon."....the gun again? Lol

Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva did an autograph signing in Cedar Park, TX back in the day before they coached TUF together and I got to meet them both. Apparently that was where their beef originated.

I met Joe Doerksen once at a shitty nightclub. He was one of these alternates who would get called by UFC to fight at the last minute. I gave him a firm handshake and he winced then admitted his hand was recently broken. I apologized.

Martin Kampmann Xtreme Couture. Very nice guy, just finished training made time to talk.
Jeff Monson. @Amsterdam Airport. Cool guy was before his fight with Alexander Emelianenko
Alistair Overeem. @Amsterdam Airport. Met him alot actually as i worked there. Always acted like he didnt want any conversation but talked the ears of my head when he got started.
Ernesto Hoost. @Amsterdam Airport. Always pointed to the fighters he coached instead of himself. Such a humble guy!
Bob Schreiber and Irma. @Amsterdam Airport. Dirty bob totally fun crazy guy!
Stefan Struve. @Beverwijk. You cant miss the guy and he is totally a regular guy here.

Just to name a few.

Dusko Todorovic
Darko Stosic
Stefan Leko

I trained with Lando for a few years, he's just like he is in interviews and whatnot. Super friendly and confident!

Back