For the people moaning about WMMA fights on 300...

Ayy fams just keepin it a buck 🦌 dat ain't my alt even tho I be on dat (styll) growing sport of ✋🏾Power Slap✋🏾hype.

Ares Black be part of da mandem/gyaldum/demdem even tho mans always trowin' shade at the slap game 💯🤣

Gotta keep dat objectifying outside da warrior lyf fams dats why dem have dem broads widda rd cards.
This pidgin English gimmick is a weird addition, I gotta say.

Oh no it's even worse than I feared
It is a serious problem. Fortunately, awareness is key and @PaddyO'malley's presence on these boards is basically like a dynamic, living government anti drug abuse commercial reminding the public what happens whenever you start consuming that absolute atrocity of a program.

It is a serious problem. Fortunately, awareness is key and @PaddyO'malley's presence on these boards is basically like a dynamic, living government anti drug abuse commercial reminding the public what happens whenever you start consuming that absolute atrocity of a program.

Bear love fams

two-cute-bears-cuddle-together.jpg

They do deliver from time to time, likely in the same proportion as the men's fights. The nay sayers always miss the awesome fights and somehow always catch the absolute worst ones, which just ends up reinforcing their beliefs. It's pretty funny actually.

I have no issues with Zhang. She always brings it when she fights. The way she dispatched Carla was awesome. Even Rose couldn't do that.

Fembork is debuting so I don't know if she is going to maul Holm or not.

I like WMMA. Are some fights lackluster? Sure, but that goes for men's fights as well. Ngannou/Lewis anyone? How about Jones vs Smith? Yeah, that's a fight everyone remembers fondly.

It's more so Holly than anything else. The 2 strawweight fights are very good, worthy of being on 300 imo. If Kayla was fighting Nunes or even GdR then you could throw her debut on 300 but Holly looked washed af vs Bueno Silva. Will she be less washed almost 1 year later at nearly 43?

Ultimately it could all be moot because Kayla probably misses weight or gets injured during camp via malnutrition. I wish there was a betting line for her making 136 lbs on April 12th.

That was not a great fight. It was a horrible fight with a great ending that made it a memorable fight.
Yeah, it was a great moment. WMMA fights can have these moments or even be a great fight (Johanna/Weili 1 for example) but overall they usually suck and the men shouldn't have to subsidize them.

Back