For the people moaning about WMMA fights on 300...

serious question, what other fully woman sports do you guys watch? i just don't want to see two women fighting. i wouldn't even want to watch it outside of MMA. to each their own. acting like we must all have some blind allegiance is also ridiculous. what other women sports are you guys watching on your free time? respect to zhang, i'll watch the championship matches, but come on.
MMA is literally the only sport I really give a shit about

for the most part, same. i just can't think of other sports where i'm tuning into the women just because. maybe judo. but thats because some of them are hot. i will watch the championship matches but i don't know. there are outliers.

serious question, what other fully woman sports do you guys watch? i just don't want to see two women fighting. i wouldn't even want to watch it outside of MMA. to each their own. acting like we must all have some blind allegiance is also ridiculous. what other women sports are you guys watching on your free time? respect to zhang, i'll watch the championship matches, but come on.
Almost every “WMMA fan” is a male feminist that thinks they are being good by pretending to like an inferior product. It isn’t rational.

Female fights are only entertaining when their tiddys are falling out
What tiddies, outside of like one or two of them, they don't have any tiddies, all the testosterone they pump into their bodies makes dem tiddies vanish.

Dont know if I time stamped correctly but at 55 minutes Brian Campbell makes some very infuriating remarks about WMMA haters.

-Claims 80% of the reactions to Rodriguez vs Andrade were negative on his social media
-Wonders if its just a minority of vocal fans who are trolling or new to MMA
-full rection was something like enough of these woman fights.
-wonders if only people left on X are woman haters and he needs to get off it

This was very infuriating and luckily Luke did push back somewhat. Saying something like do I think that somebody who doesn't hate woman is also capable of not being a fan of WMMA. Although he has problem with people hating on Rodriguez/Andrade specifically saying it is a potential banger.

My argument is the reason most people are put off by WMMA is while yes there is a 20% chance you get a Weili/Joanna's its not worth sitting through 80% of Pennington/Silva's

It’s only ok if they’re hot
wow, i honestly just randomly came across this comment.

never mind about my last comment, its obvious why you have double cards.

you are a misogynist with no filter, so you are probably bigoted in other ways too and this is why you keep getting in trouble.

wow, i honestly just randomly came across this comment.

never mind about my last comment, its obvious why you have double cards.

you are a misogynist with no filter, so you are probably bigoted in other ways too and this is why you keep getting in trouble.
How is that misogynist? I love women but that doesn’t mean I have to automatically like WMMA. Get your testosterone levels checked, you sound soft.

I stopped paying for cards when they added women's fights. Now I just use them as a break to stretch, grab food or whatever. Good for the people that like it, I guess. To me I look at it the same way as I would look at two underaged boys fighting; distasteful, inferior and not what they should be doing. If I was a fan of woman's fights, I'd be encouraging something bad for women. At least with men fighting is a more natural thing, and MMA does it more safely than other outlets.

It’s a perfect opportunity for mma fans to feel like “ elite fans” ……most of them don’t even believe what they’re writing

I’ll help …..Nobody watches shit woman’s sports unless they’re mixed in with men …..The fact the can’t stand on their own says it all …..ufc had a chance to be great…..

What a disgrace of a card.

Like every other watered down woman’s sport, the fanbase know what the pinnacle of the sport is… and that ain’t it.

<KingstonFrown>

Are you forgetting that WMMA delivers from time to time (I get that sucks more often than not) ? Ronda/Holly was one of the most landmark moments in UFC history. Zhang/Joanna was FOTY. We've had some tremendous knockouts. Of all the WMMA fights they could make, they picked some good ones. I'd be pissed too if it the card was littered with the girls who play tit tat and/or wall n' stall, but this isn't that. Andrade/Rodriguez could honestly get straight up nasty.

Yeah, they really are not bad match ups. But I think people are just dissapointed because they expect like the biggest possible fights and those aren't women fights, no matter how good they sometimes are, unless it was a Ronda fight back in the day.

Nor sure why you would sexualize fighting. Kinda creepy IMO.

It's pretty normal, IMO. Why do you think Costa is so popular on here? Or was anyways. Lol. SDers aren't fans of pulling out ... ...

"How do you see this fight playing out, @Young Calf Kick?"

"Well, first off let's first point out the obvious here: @Ares Black should be winning this fight comfortably. His key to victory is to keep @ipowerslapmywife at bay who in his latest fights hasn't shown a lot of pop in his shots, there's just not a lot of @Substance Abuse . @Ares Black has the range and the versatility, however, @ipowerslapmywife is very adapt at the mental warfare game and his best bet is to draw @Ares Black out into a firefight. @Ares Black has shown to be vulnerable in this regard as it usually just takes a couple innocent, slightly misogynist remarks about how WMMA sucks to get him to start swinging wildly, which is exactly what @ipowerslapmywife is doing right now."

So far, it's all even in round one.

Fixed!

Edit: damn it doesn't tag when I edit you into the quote @Substance Abuse

I watch women's soccer (the US national team) and WNBA. Plus with the Olympics if an event is on i want to watch i don't care about the gender.

The other main sports I watch, American football and sumo are basically men-only.

Back