Former UFC Elite Prospect Horiguchi Gets Destroyed in Rizin 18

manboy<3

Pathetic hater,MEGA shill
Banned
Reaction score
Horiguchi was just iced by that brat from the OUTSIDER in 1 minute

It was totally expected and no one was surprised but none the less shocking

Kai Asakura Will beat mighty Mouse at this point (NYE I hope), it's academic by now, Asakura is the best Japanese fighter of all time

Fedor, Maeda, Asakura, the true goats represent RINGS

What? RINGS went defunt when this kid was 2.

Kyoji was fighting penisy and got cracked because he didn't respect the kid. Rematch will go differently but props to the young man for making his mark and showing he belongs.

What? RINGS went defunt when this kid was 2.

Kyoji was fighting penisy and got cracked because he didn't respect the kid. Rematch will go differently but props to the young man for making his mark and showing he belongs.
Akira Maeda who ran RINGS also ran THE OUTSIDER, the promotion Kai got his start in
you'll have to forgive mmaboy for conflating the two

Kai is on that good juice. Those biceps were rocks with a I5 vein through them.

And there's your headlining fight for NYE

<WellThere>

Rematch on NYE.

I’m down for that. Good on Kai, awesome finish.

So much for that short-lived Horiguchi hype.
How was it short-lived? And what do you mean by hype? He came into the UFC in 2013 as a hyped prospect. Earned a title fight against the UFC's self-proclaimed GOAT in 2015. After that fight, from the end of '15- most of 2019 he went undefeated fighting in 2 weight classes and became a simultaneous champ in Bellator and Rizin. I'm starting to notice you go full retard a lot or are just clueless in general.

I guarantee you were one of the UFC only idiot fans that thought Roy Nelson was a great fighter. Probably picked him to win against the actual top fighters that he faced too when anyone with a clue knew he always looked like a punching bag.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

horiguchi was insane swinging like that while he was so hurt. he should have just panic wrestled.

How was it short-lived? And what do you mean by hype? He came into the UFC in 2013 as a hyped prospect. Earned a title fight against the UFC's self-proclaimed GOAT in 2015. After that fight, from the end of '15- most of 2019 he went undefeated fighting in 2 weight classes and became a simultaneous champ in Bellator and Rizin. I'm starting to notice you go full retard a lot or are just clueless in general.

I guarantee you were one of the UFC only idiot fans that thought Roy Nelson was a great fighter. Probably picked him to win against the actual top fighters that he faced too when anyone with a clue knew he always looked like a punching bag.

Wow. Look at all those words.

How many times did you edit it before you felt it was perfectly crafted.

Send Harrygooch back to the ufc he wouldn’t last round one of a outsider tournament

that fight didn't get nearly enough hype as it should of.

Wow. Look at all those words.

How many times did you edit it before you felt it was perfectly crafted.

I generally think you're alright but if you think Gooch was "hype" then you're an idiot.

Kyoji is fighting out of his natural division in Rizin and Bellator. Inevitable this will happen.

Back