Forza Horizon 5 coming November 2021

If at first you don't succeed press Y, press Y, press Y again. :)

Press Y, also known as the "I win" button.

So ya, this game doesn't run to well on a One S.

I know it's the 812 Superfast but it's so fast that even the world can't keep up.

Last edited:
I generally like to play racing games from the first person cockpit view because I prefer the immersion but I find that this game is much better to play from 3rd person. First off the cockview is seated too low so it's hard to see the road especially on the off road races. Secondly the game is just so beautiful and you get a much wider and clearer view of everything from third person.

I've fallen off this game hard. It has the terrible combination of over saturation of content yet seemingly zero progression system. I've got more things than I know what to do with but none of it seems meaningful and all the races just feel the same.
This is where I'm at. After buying a few houses and exploring all the areas I don't really have a desire to keep playing.

Is it me or does this game have the most fucking ridiculous amount of menu screens and content of any game ever made? I'm giving this game and honest second shot and I dont know what the fuck is going on. There is so much garbage bullshit. I have to go into a specific place in the menu to open prize cars. Then I have to claim them in another place. Why the fuck don't they just show up in my garage? Are these people trolling with all this garbage

Back