Television Game of Thrones S08E06 Discussion Thread: Burn them all! (the writing staff) | Our Watch has ended

I just finished rewatching the entire thing (except I skipped all parts of Theon and Ramseys gay masochistic lovefest) and it was even better rewatching the entire thing all together in 5 days. Yes I finished it in 5 days, not like I got anything else to do.

I'm rewatching 1 episode a day. I'm in season 4 and it's great. Not sure if I'll continue though, if I do I'll definitely gonna skip the Dorne storyline and other shitty parts.

I'm rewatching 1 episode a day. I'm in season 4 and it's great. Not sure if I'll continue though, if I do I'll definitely gonna skip the Dorne storyline and other shitty parts.
My favorite part of the entire show is the s4 finale when Arya is on the ship sailing for Bravos and they have the GoT them song being sung by a chorus.

My favorite part of the entire show is the s4 finale when Arya is on the ship sailing for Bravos and they have the GoT them song being sung by a chorus.

Next episode is Viper vs Mountain, I think I'm gonna skip the last scene though...

The Hound went down as a legend. Personal bodyguard of the Prince and then King of the 7 Kingdoms. Won the tournament at Kings Landing in commemoration of Ned Starks appointment to Hand. Saved the future Queen of the North from getting raped and killed. Fought at the Battle of the Blackwater. Killed Beric Dondarion. Protected Arya Stark and tried to get her home many times. Including killing people in fights that were instigated by a little girl. Fought toe to toe with the future commander of the Kingsguard who replaced one of the greatest swordsmen ever. Joined the Brotherhood because he saw something in the fire. Went north of the wall and faced off vs the Night King and his minions and was saved by and rode a dragon. Saved Arya once again at Kings Landing before he died killing his Zombie brother.

How many pages longer is that than Jaime Lannister?

tumblr_prfasnzZtR1y887bso9_500.gifv

tumblr_prf7oagU6j1qeb7qjo5_r1_500.gifv

tumblr_inline_pri6peYhz51rlkg5n_540.gif

I just finished rewatching the entire thing (except I skipped all parts of Theon and Ramseys gay masochistic lovefest) and it was even better rewatching the entire thing all together in 5 days. Yes I finished it in 5 days, not like I got anything else to do.

How’d you feel about the final two seasons in the context of binging everything in quick succession like that. I’d imagine they are slightly better in that manner than they were as isolated seasons being watched as they occurred.

How’d you feel about the final two seasons in the context of binging everything in quick succession like that. I’d imagine they are slightly better in that manner than they were as isolated seasons being watched as they occurred.
they were better because you kind of get a different perspective. Dany went to conquer Westeros with the same mindset she conquered Slavers Bay and that is why she failed because Westeros is not Slavers Bay.

why is this thread still here lol

let this horrific show die

why is this thread still here lol

let this horrific show die

I like that it’s still here.
Gives a sense of comfort and familiarity in these crazy times.

think that a only a year ago we were just disappointed about an uninspiring 8th season not worried about a virus that is ravaging society.

The Hound went down as a legend. Personal bodyguard of the Prince and then King of the 7 Kingdoms. Won the tournament at Kings Landing in commemoration of Ned Starks appointment to Hand. Saved the future Queen of the North from getting raped and killed. Fought at the Battle of the Blackwater. Killed Beric Dondarion. Protected Arya Stark and tried to get her home many times. Including killing people in fights that were instigated by a little girl. Fought toe to toe with the future commander of the Kingsguard who replaced one of the greatest swordsmen ever. Joined the Brotherhood because he saw something in the fire. Went north of the wall and faced off vs the Night King and his minions and was saved by and rode a dragon. Saved Arya once again at Kings Landing before he died killing his Zombie brother.

How many pages longer is that than Jaime Lannister?

tumblr_prfasnzZtR1y887bso9_500.gifv

tumblr_prf7oagU6j1qeb7qjo5_r1_500.gifv

tumblr_inline_pri6peYhz51rlkg5n_540.gif

I think the Hound winning that tournament only happened in the books, while a number of those other accomplishments only happened in the show.

I'll remove the thread from the pinned list on the 19th, that'll be the one year anniversary.

I'll remove the thread from the pinned list on the 19th, that'll be the one year anniversary.
Keep it stickied ad infinitum, so we can discuss ad nauseam.

To keep it going, upon rewatching I noticed Bran foreshadowing of Walter Frey death (S4 I think), I hadn't noticed before, did you?

Keep it stickied ad infinitum, so we can discuss ad nauseam.

yup. Or at least until the prequel series drops. You know four years from now or whenever it so happens to be.

Back