Gang Violence is Out of Control Around Me

Albuquerque always been a city full of gangs but seems like the gangs have been shooting at each other bad lately. There is a story now about a guy surviving a gang killing by killing the guys who came for him and turns out he was one of their own. He killed all 3 and dropped them off at the hospital. It's crazy. And then there was a car full of drug dealer beheaded in Dec. Right now gang are killing each other in the open.

Maybe these people's parents should have had them at home doing "work around the house and yard works"
more often during their childhood, idk...
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/parents-need-to-understand-that-kids-are-not-free-labor.4183413/

Can't relate.

Brooklyn was full of gangs when I was growing up... Now it's just full of white hipsters.
Woman_with_vintage_bike.jpg

Hipster-1.jpg

Stay safe, chief.

I was going to visit old town Albuquerque in the next few weeks.

Albuquerque always been a city full of gangs but seems like the gangs have been shooting at each other bad lately. There is a story now about a guy surviving a gang killing by killing the guys who came for him and turns out he was one of their own. He killed all 3 and dropped them off at the hospital. It's crazy. And then there was a car full of drug dealer beheaded in Dec. Right now gang are killing each other in the open.

GTFO that shit hole

You seem like a good dude...why not get the fuck out? Don't u have a good job?

Oh yeah I saw a news report about that. That's what stuck out oddly, are AB common out there?
Not uncommon
When i was training at [redacted] in high school on of my classmates was a AB washout. White pride tattoo across the belly
Ss and swastikas. I was the lightest skinned mexican in the gym so he would only roll and spar with me.

ABQ is the largest city in NEW MEXICO but the criminal population is diverse. I got shaken down by a guy claiming to be BGF when i was 15. There was korean kid a grade up from me who slang white gurl in class and got a trip to prison because he ditched school during lunch break to kick down a guys door and shoot his girlfriend over a debt.

TS you've been reported to the feds for your white supremacist thoughts and comments. How dare you not feel blessed and privileged to experience such cultural enrichment in your life? Activists have been notified and are headed to burn your house down for your evil racist ways.

Not uncommon
When i was training at [redacted] in high school on of my classmates was a AB washout. White pride tattoo across the belly
Ss and swastikas. I was the lightest skinned mexican in the gym so he would only roll and spar with me.

ABQ is the largest city in NEW MEXICO but the criminal population is diverse. I got shaken down by a guy claiming to be BGF when i was 15. There was korean kid a grade up from me who slang white gurl in class and got a trip to prison because he ditched school during lunch break to kick down a guys door and shoot his girlfriend over a debt.
Good insight, thanks
<{UberTS}>

Why did he drive to the hospital?

TS be like
5392973-6099112380-giphy.gif

I met this guy, Michael Pena, in Albuquerque. It was at a bar, (Uptown). Holly Holm, and Rob Riggle were also there but I didn't meet them. Took a pic with Pena and bought him a beer.

Can't relate.

Brooklyn was full of gangs when I was growing up... Now it's just full of white hipsters.
Woman_with_vintage_bike.jpg

Hipster-1.jpg

Stay safe, chief.
So THATS where they went!
We were just talking about how we would rather have them instead of the shitty techies the other day.

Don't be afraid to take in a stray...

I remember When we had a gang proplem, police didn't do anything and let those fuckers kill eachother off, Which they did.

All we have now is drunks and gopniks.

But, different culture, hard to judge.

I met this guy, Michael Pena, in Albuquerque. It was at a bar, (Uptown). Holly Holm, and Rob Riggle were also there but I didn't meet them. Took a pic with Pena and bought him a beer.

You need to tell us that story like how Pena did in Ant-Man.

Back