Gang Violence is Out of Control Around Me

They actually have cleaned the city up a heck of a lot since those days.. ABQ still has its war zone just like every other city, if you know what section of town to stay away from then you have nothing to really worry about..

Wasn't the war zone back in the day anything south of the university?

Naw, the real warzone was east of the university by the fairgrounds and tingly coliseum.. or over on Gibson by the the air force base.

South of the university was just south valley, or basically lil mexico. If you don't know Spanish then really no reason to go down there... But there's some damn good food down there too.

Naw, the real warzone was east of the university by the fairgrounds and tingly coliseum.. or over on Gibson by the the air force base.

South of the university was just south valley, or basically lil mexico. If you don't know Spanish then really no reason to go down there... But there's some damn good food down there too.

Went down to El Modelo's with a co-worker one day to buy a bunch of frozen tamales . . . also played softball down by Bullhead park a few times.

Went down to El Modelo's with a co-worker one day to buy a bunch of frozen tamales . . . also played softball down by Bullhead park a few times.

El Modelo's, damn you just reminded me that I need to take a bag of Chile out of the freezer when I get home ..

It's called the International District now.

Also went to a little place for breakfast there a few wks ago and it was delicious

It's called the International District now.

Also went to a little place for breakfast there a few wks ago and it was delicious

Lols I forgot that they renamed it, yeah that should fix it.. I had a buddy who lived up around Pennsylvania and Central back in college. I remember seeing a little 3 year old standing outside on the corner by themselves at like 3am..

Also saw some guy driving a car down the street with no tires, shit you not driving on rims with sparks flying everywhere, no fucks given...

What's the coolest gang in your area? Which one has the most street cred?

Here's the video. It's not really graphic but apparently they were deaths inside the car:

It appears that someone in the back seat unloaded on the guy and ended up shooting the other
two passengers in the front. It's not really clear what happened though, or what led up to the
sequence.

Lots of questions to be answered in this case. Guy needs to keep his mouth shut and lawyer up.

Also, not much of a Mayberry thread, TS...

napoleon-dynamite-wallpaper-generator.php

gangs are trying to solve gangs problem apparently

State should just move them to some desert and give them better guns to maximize the numbers

Back