Social Gas the Ozzies?

None of your responses have value added to a single post on this topic.

You are clearly just here to make personal attacks and troll. Every post is just directed at a person, not the post they make. You even said you wanted Australia to burn to the ground.

You are clearly trying to see how far you can push your trolling before getting carded.

If you want to get carded or banned just commit already.
I’m not attacking anyone who doesn’t post the same ridiculous garbage over and over .. the only thing you contribute is the same tripe that you don’t agree with going on but really you see no other option..if you are taking that personal that’s on you to stop saying the same stupid thing at nauseam ..I will say this don’t look to the rest of the world to get out of the mess you will be in for a long while . You guys obviously want this …

Last edited:
I’m not attacking anyone who doesn’t post the same ridiculous garbage over and over .. the only thing you contribute is the same tripe that you don’t agree with going on but really you see no other option..if you are taking that personal that’s on you to stop saying the same stupid thing at nauseam ..I will say this don’t look to the rest of the world to get out of the mess you will be in for a long while .

All states in Australia will be pretty much open on the 21/10/2021 with a near full opening in each individual state on the 31/10/2021. The other state with high covid numbers opened up near fully yesterday with an 80% vax rate. Only one state is in any form of lockdown.
International travel with nearly no restrictions if vaccinated by December. 14 day home quarantine if you aren't. The same vaccine mandates in the US are happening in Australia, but we don't have mass hospitalisations and hundreds of deaths from covid daily. It would be less than 20 over the entire country each day. We are on track to hit 85-90% vaccinated in 16+.

The only difference is covid is looking like a thing of the past here, whilst the US outside of a few states is facing rising numbers, the same mandates and losing massive portions of their workforce. Australia isn't going to need help unless we all end up at war and as usual we will do more than our share of fighting if that happens. We are pound for pound one of the best war fighting countries in the world. Either that or 90% of our population dies because the vaccine is dodgy, but I think we will be fine.

It’s shocking to me that some of us are viewed as insane, conspiracy theorists because we’ve learned from history to value freedom.

It is scary to me that this is going on without anyone condemning it.
They stopped teaching history in schools. The last two generations are demoralized and brainwashed. They are so confused they think Trump was a Nazi and have no comprehension what the real Nazi party was. The MSM and Democrat Reich’s marriage with big tech basically went check mate on information control. The line between reality and narrative is gone

They stopped teaching history in schools. The last two generations are demoralized and brainwashed. They are so confused they think Trump was a Nazi and have no comprehension what the real Nazi party was. The MSM and Democrat Reich’s marriage with big tech basically went check mate on information control. The line between reality and narrative is gone
Bingo!

Nobody is a Nazi... Your last sentence is definitely correct though but applicable to both sides.
The random crap everyone believes these days is insane.

Nobody is a Nazi... Your last sentence is definitely correct though but applicable to both sides.
The random crap everyone believes these days is insane.
America has gradually moved into a feeling based education and information system. Subjective over objective where the answer is taught before the question. This is why meritocracy is being attacked, grades are viewed as racist, CRT is being taught, Holidays and statues are being removed and changed, and it is now cool to riot if you feel like a certain group is oppressed because mah narrative…

What a baby; breaks the law, doesn't get his own way so he breaks the law again.
Probably shouldn't reward or condone people who 'dont like the law' and then just 'let them break it'

America has gradually moved into a feeling based education and information system. Subjective over objective where the answer is taught before the question. This is why meritocracy is being attacked, grades are viewed as racist, CRT is being taught, Holidays and statues are being removed and changed, and it is now cool to riot if you feel like a certain group is oppressed because mah narrative…

What a load of nonsense

CRT fear mongering again? Anti-vax talking points running dry? You wouldn't be able to even articulate what CRT is without googling, bit you are certain you hate it cause some idiot YouTubers told you that you do.

Also "meritocracy" doesn't exist. Just a fairytale buzzword to hide behind without addressing actual inequalities of society, unfortunately for you more and more people are starting to recognize it

No. Certain schools and vocal people have started pushing this crap on twitter and all that. Stop watching these idiot youtubers and go for a walk outside and speak to average people. This crap is happening in isolated incidents. It isn't wide spread you are getting tricked because it goes viral through social media. Show me repeated personal instances this has impacted on you rpersonal life. I am confident you can't show anything more than the occasional bad interaction with someone who believes some of this crap.

Absolutely spot on.

Yeah a libtard utopian Australia will really help things long term .. must be lots of man buns there eh…
For what it is worth, I am a conservative in Australia. So the opposite of a lib tard.

You are just a tard.

Last edited:
Not sure why incitement would be a "false crime".
Of course "libertarian activists" that invent their own legal mumbo jumbo aren't exactly unheard of.
Even over here there's "Sovereign Citizens".
Of course I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all these clips involve fringe right wing kooks.

Not sure why incitement would be a "false crime".
Of course "libertarian activists" that invent their own legal mumbo jumbo aren't exactly unheard of.
Even over here there's "Sovereign Citizens".
Of course I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all these clips involve fringe right wing kooks.
Right wing kooks lol. Yes because what’s going on there is completely normal…

Right wing kooks lol. Yes because what’s going on there is completely normal…

Depends what you consider "normal". If your normal is over 2000 Covid deaths per million citizens, then no. Thankfully it's anything but that sort of "normal".

Topher is a fringe right-wing kook. A "Libertarian Activist" that thinks the Murray Darling wasn't destroyed by irrigation exceeding capacity and the tragedy of the commons, but by the much too late Government intervention that tried to use a "market mechanism" to fix what was already broken (massive salinity and flow problems, which especially screwed us over here downriver in SA). Now he's making right-wing "documentaries" about Australia for American audiences.
Precisely the feedback loop of bullshit that suckered the likes of you in.

Depends what you consider "normal". If your normal is over 2000 Covid deaths per million citizens, then no. Thankfully it's anything but that sort of "normal".

Topher is a fringe right-wing kook. A "Libertarian Activist" that thinks the Murray Darling wasn't destroyed by irrigation exceeding capacity and the tragedy of the commons, but by the much too late Government intervention that tried to use a "market mechanism" to fix what was already broken. Making right-wing "documentaries" about Australia for American audiences.
Precisely the feedback loop of bullshit that suckered the likes of you in.
Lmao …

You don't have to take it from me. Ask any Australian here whether what you are seeing on social media, from Tucker Carlson or the rest of Fox (maybe Alex Jones is more your level?), is representative even of the situation in Sydney and Melbourne, let alone Australia as a whole.
Even Sky News isn't as shrill as the American media, and there's a reason more Americans watch their footage than Australians (you love that Murdoch formula, can't get enough apparently).

You don't have to take it from me. Ask any Australian here whether what you are seeing on social media, from Tucker Carlson or the rest of Fox (maybe Alex Jones is more your level?), is representative even of the situation in Sydney and Melbourne, let alone Australia as a whole.
Even Sky News isn't as shrill as the American media, and there's a reason more Americans watch their footage than Australians (you love that Murdoch formula, can't get enough apparently).
So isolated madness isn’t concerning for Aussies I guess ok you win . It’s not Australia wide.

So isolated madness isn’t concerning for Aussies I guess ok you win . It’s not Australia wide.

We win because overall we've had less lockdowns, and way, way less infections and deaths. We lost on the speed of the vaccine roll out, but both Sydney and Melbourne were prioritised and are open on Thursday despite dropping the ball with quarantine. Even our most incompetent leaders look thoroughly effective by comparison.
Australians by and large are all too aware that a bunch of antivaxxers and fringe right-wingers amplifying their voices on social media through American consumption are a joke. The vaccination rates demonstrate that amply.
Extremism is politically, socially and financially impotent here, that's why they are targeting you for their nonsense. Population size alone makes you worth cultivating to consume their bullshit.
They can't grift in Australia, but maybe they can get on Fox, talk to Carlson and spruik their books, "documentaries" or patreon accounts.

We win because overall we've had less lockdowns, and way, way less infections and deaths. We lost on the speed of the vaccine roll out, but both Sydney and Melbourne were prioritised and are open on Thursday despite dropping the ball with quarantine. Even our most incompetent leaders look thoroughly effective by comparison.
Australians by and large are all too aware that a bunch of antivaxxers and fringe right-wingers amplifying their voices on social media through American consumption are a joke. The vaccination rates demonstrate that amply.
Extremism is politically, socially and financially impotent here, that's why they are targeting you for their nonsense. Population size alone makes you worth cultivating to consume their bullshit.
They can't grift in Australia, but maybe they can get on Fox, talk to Carlson and spruik their books or patreon accounts.
Opinions vary …

Yeah it's certainly been misrepresented, I watch Crowder and Ben Shapiro's stuff and it's way over the top. Yes we're still locked down etc but only for a few more weeks in Melbourne (Sydney already opened), and if our Fed government hadn't fucked up the vaccine rollout we'd probably not have even locked down this year.

The protests in Melbourne were full on a few weeks ago, from what I saw the police dealt pretty fairly with it. The Victorian Premier has a lot to answer for if you ask me though, and the Chief Health Officer.

Yeah it's certainly been misrepresented, I watch Crowder and Ben Shapiro's stuff and it's way over the top. Yes we're still locked down etc but only for a few more weeks in Melbourne (Sydney already opened), and if our Fed government hadn't fucked up the vaccine rollout we'd probably not have even locked down this year.

The protests in Melbourne were full on a few weeks ago, from what I saw the police dealt pretty fairly with it. The Victorian Premier has a lot to answer for if you ask me though, and the Chief Health Officer.

Stay at home restrictions and visitation ban lifts Thursday right?
I laugh at these guys on social media talking about the "Australian police state" with comparisons to North Korea or China. They are clearly bullshitting for American consumption, or they are just hysterical types who haven't even spent any time in Singapore, let alone China or anywhere more authoritarian.
Of course I wouldn't expect any different from the LDP or other Australian Libertarians, it's not like they are relevant here at all.

Back