General MMA discussion and future lines - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking Hunt -250, sounds like I missed the opener but I'm just fine playing him at -185 here. Waiting for his KO line but will probably be -140ish anyway.

He got KOd in his last fight. Got tired real quick after a couple TD's against Cain. Was getting rekt by Carwin in the frist round. Lucky he lasted.

High level wrestler or not, post USADA Brock wont have enough gas to last a full round let alone a full minute. I assume USADA has been testing him for the past three months.
Idk, I gotta give Brock the benefit of the doubt. Hes gotta be the best athlete the HW division has ever seen, so I lean more toward assuming he'll have good cardio rather than gassing. Either way I favor Hunt. 15 mins is a long time for someone with a giant layoff to try to hold Hunt down without getting clipped.

24ti3C

Call me crazy, but when a man can do a flip like that weighing around 300 lbs it really wouldn't surprise me if Brock has never juiced lol dude is a freak

Idk, I gotta give Brock the benefit of the doubt. Hes gotta be the best athlete the HW division has ever seen, so I lean more toward assuming he'll have good cardio rather than gassing. Either way I favor Hunt. 15 mins is a long time for someone with a giant layoff to try to hold Hunt down without getting clipped.

Brock is obviously a freak athlete but if you rewatch Brock/Cain you'll see the more athletic guy 100% looks like Cain. Not just the better fighter, but the better athlete. Specifically when Brock takes Cain down and Cain (in the center of the cage, with no help from the cage at all) immediately explodes up to his feet and breaks Brocks grip like it was nothing. This while probably being outweighed by 40 lbs. There's literally no time in that fight where Brock looks like the better athlete.

Obviously that was the Cain that didn't have an epic string of injuries. He's far from that guy now. But I'd say given that his cardio is probably the best the division has ever seen along with his other attributes, he can make a claim that in his prime he's the best athlete at HW ever.

Brock is obviously a freak athlete but if you rewatch Brock/Cain you'll see the more athletic guy 100% looks like Cain. Not just the better fighter, but the better athlete. Specifically when Brock takes Cain down and Cain (in the center of the cage, with no help from the cage at all) immediately explodes up to his feet and breaks Brocks grip like it was nothing. This while probably being outweighed by 40 lbs. There's literally no time in that fight where Brock looks like the better athlete.

Obviously that was the Cain that didn't have an epic string of injuries. He's far from that guy now. But I'd say given that his cardio is probably the best the division has ever seen along with his other attributes, he can make a claim that in his prime he's the best athlete at HW ever.
I don't remember that fight much outside of Brock breakdancing but i'm sure you are right. Cain had an athleticism for MMA if that makes sense, even early in his career he was very smooth and you could tell he had amazing natural abilities for the sport. Brock is a specimen and can do amazing things, but certain areas like standup he always seemed pretty robotic.

Wouldn't surprise me if he fails post 200 but it won't matter, he'll of raked in the viewers and gone off into the sunset

I don't remember that fight much outside of Brock breakdancing but i'm sure you are right. Cain had an athleticism for MMA if that makes sense, even early in his career he was very smooth and you could tell he had amazing natural abilities for the sport. Brock is a specimen and can do amazing things, but certain areas like standup he always seemed pretty robotic.

I'm horrible at posting gifs or I would but if you get a chance rewatch the Cain/Brock fight. Honestly you can just stop it after Brock takes him down and Cain pops right up and breaks Brock's body lock with very little trouble at all. That was when I realized just how good Cain was. I thought if Brock put him on his back it was over but the athleticism Cain showed in that one spot was just nuts.

That gif is like a fucking albino gorilla jumping at someone. Imagine if he miscalculated and landed with his knee on that guy's head.

SkyBet have hunt at -150 for Euro bettors
Hit it for 3U

That gif is like a fucking albino gorilla jumping at someone. Imagine if he miscalculated and landed with his knee on that guy's head.

the wwe actually banned the shooting star press, and the 360 shooting star press after someone did just that, can't remember the name of the wrestler now that botched it, but i remember he landed feet first on the guys face, and that he broke pretty much every bone in that poor dudes face.

SkyBet have hunt at -150 for Euro bettors
Hit it for 3U
Fucking legend legend you are bro.

Edit:Shit its -175. Too late but still gonna hit it.

Last edited:
Treble(s)
10 Jul 2016 - Mark Hunt v Brock Lesnar - Bout Betting

Mark Hunt @ 8/15

14 Jul 2016 - Michael Chiesa v Tony Ferguson - Bout Betting

Tony Ferguson @ 2/5

31 Jul 2016 - Robbie Lawler v Tyron Woodley - Bout Betting

Robbie Lawler @ 2/5

Stake : £100.00

Estimated Returns : £

note to self: bet made on wiliamhill so you know where to collect the profits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back