General MMA discussion and future lines - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell do we actually cap this fight? lol

Had to take Hunt at -165 to win 2 units.

USADA needs to be notified 4 months before the return date of a fighter. I'm pretty sure Brock started this plan about 3 months ago.

I just wish someone fucks up and there's a "suplex city" line for lols. Aka over/under Lesnar suplexes on Hunt.

This is just a wild fight to bet on itself but the smart money is of course on Hunt.

I just wish someone fucks up and there's a "suplex city" line for lols. Aka over/under Lesnar suplexes on Hunt.

This is just a wild fight to bet on itself but the smart money is of course on Hunt.
I'll remember to take consolation that the money I'm losing is "smart" if Lesnar successfully bull rushes Hunt in round 1, takes him down and pounds him out, lol.

I'll remember to take consolation that the money I'm losing is "smart" if Lesnar successfully bull rushes Hunt in round 1, takes him down and pounds him out, lol.

Yeh. Actually the smart money stays in the pocket for this fight.

Like brock bullrushed reem? Brock will be dear in headlights he hates being hit

Hunts tdd plus the intercept uppercut are dangerous. I think at -150 you have to play Hunt

I really dont get the hesitation. Brock hasnt fought for 5 years and quit as they removed half his stomach. He is now 38 more wwf wear and tear plus hes still missing half his stomach. He got destroyed in his last two fights. He never liked being hit and hunt is hardest puncher there is and showing his best form ever. Im smashing hunt.

Whill has odds listed on bestfightodds but i cant find it on their site ffs.

How isn't Hunt at -400 in a few minutes. Brock doesnt like to get hit, shit cardio, 4 years since he last had a "real" fight( 80% Uberreem and not Sneakyreem) and is facing the hardest hitter in the HW division. Hunt has amazing TDD (have you seen how low his hips are and them fucking tree-trunks for legs he has), off back to back KOs and this fight is only three rounds. Hunt KO is the only way im seeing this go.

How did the WWE even let this happen?

How isn't Hunt at -400 in a few minutes. Brock doesnt like to get hit, shit cardio, 4 years since he last had a "real" fight( 80% Uberreem and not Sneakyreem) and is facing the hardest hitter in the HW division. Hunt has amazing TDD (have you seen how low his hips are and them fucking tree-trunks for legs he has), off back to back KOs and this fight is only three rounds. Hunt KO is the only way im seeing this go.

How did the WWE even let this happen?
Idk about shit cardio, don't remember him ever showing problems in that area.

I kind of think the lines are accurate, I don't cap Hunt higher than -200, At the end of the day Brock is an athletic monster of a man and a very high level wrestler. If he gets in on Hunt's hips I definitely see him scoring the takedown.

I kind of think the lines are accurate, I don't cap Hunt higher than -200, At the end of the day Brock is an athletic monster of a man and a very high level wrestler. If he gets in on Hunt's hips I definitely see him scoring the takedown.

I agree

Im I remembering wrong? High level wrestler or not, post USADA Brock wont have enough gas to last a full round let alone a full minute. I assume USADA has been testing him for the past three months.

Anyways hopefully Hunt can make him break dance before finishing him.
tumblr_m9fzjbW6Il1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Im I remembering wrong? In his last three fights, I remember him gassing very hard after the first round.

Anyways hopefully Hunt can make him break dance before finishing him.
tumblr_m9fzjbW6Il1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
Yeah I think you are lol I don't remember him ever gassing. His last two fights didn't go past the first and the Carwin fight he seemed fine, more reeling from the beatdown than cardio issues but persevered. Against Herring he went hard all 3 rounds.

Yeah I think you are lol I don't remember him ever gassing. His last two fights didn't go past the first and the Carwin fight he seemed fine, more reeling from the beatdown than cardio issues but persevered. Against Herring he went hard all 3 rounds.

He got KOd in his last fight. Got tired real quick after a attempted couple TD's against Cain. Was getting rekt by Carwin in the frist round. Lucky he lasted.

High level wrestler or not, post USADA Brock wont have enough gas to last a full round let alone a full minute. I assume USADA has been testing him for the past three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back