GIFS of Weidman getting smoked! (Weedman celebrated after Anderson broke his leg) Destruction inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chris has never been the same since USADA, whether this is a just correlation or not we'll never know.

I remember when people were calling him the "goat MW" though, hilarious. Prime Silva would've stiffened Weidman fairly easily

USADA beat Chris too
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Lmao.

also was on trt bitching and complaining about others being on trt

You know that the more you shit on Weidman and try to make him look like a bad fighter, the worse Silva looks?

I don't think that's true because pre USADA Weidman was indeed a MONSTER.

Fast striking with heavy hands.
Power grappling.
Never the best cardio ... but better than it is currently.

He was an outstanding fighter.

That fighter ... no longer exist.

I don't think that's true because pre USADA Weidman was indeed a MONSTER.

Fast striking with heavy hands.
Power grappling.
Never the best cardio ... but better than it is currently.

He was an outstanding fighter.

That fighter ... no longer exist.
Weedman had to be using. Prime Silva would kill him too

Saying the Chris deserves the hate might be a little too strong, but definitely right about karma/poetic justice.

It's alright, Silva disrespected a lot of his opponents before.

Silva is the one who get Karma.

Chris:"I knew I hurt him with it. I wasn't sure if it's broken, until he put his foot back down to the mat, then I knew right away it was over."
Journalist: "What's that moment like, what's going through your head when you know you did that to him?"
Chris: "It's over. I won. It's awesome...and then, then, then... Oh my God, I broke his leg, I feel bad for him."

20131228095014_cccc.JPG

Dominic just starched him, the gift that keeps on giving.

InsistentWhimsicalAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

QuestionableImpartialDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif

kjBeU.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

RigidHiddenAss-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

102555.jpg

He disrespected a legend. Karma is a *****
Sherdog does not forget. Sherdog does not forgive.

Chris also faked touched Jacare.

15413886721353216.gif

And also pounded on Munoz for like 5 extra shots when he was clearly out.

Also tried to get Mousasi DQed
War TS

I remember when Silva fought Cote and he was almost like pissed that he got injured. Looked like he felt Cote let the fans down. He didnt want to win that way. Weidman celebrated but he was probably surprised to beat him this way.

No one seems to remember that The Chris let Anderson's cornermen into the cage when the security wouldnt let them in,and also was concerned with his well being once he realized the severity of what happened. You all know it too. Butthurt dorks shoulda picked the winner if you didnt want to cry like babies since '13

i

I don't have hatred toward Weidman, but he and his fans were annoying after he beat Silva the 2nd time. Acting like it was planned perfectly to break Silva's leg... I get being confident, but he was cocky after his fight with Silva and carried that through the Belfort and Machida fights against fighters who were out of their prime, but had big names.

His first true test as champ was against Rockhold, and we saw what happened with that. And then he failed another big test against Yoel, and again with Mousasi. Now he failed again with Jacare, who isn't even a known KO artist or elite standup fighter.

I've never liked Weidman, didnt think he was anything special. I guess it just takes time to show that. Now you can see he wasn't anything truly special once he faced elite competition. The only thing he's managed to put together is a win over Gastelum who he had a good size advantage over. He's never been elite, and was fortunate to be champion when he was. He was better than the fighters approaching their 40's, but once better competition came along, he couldn't hang.

His only shot at being champ again was against Bisping, but that ship has sailed. I don't see him being champ ever again.
Right,Anderson,Machida and Belfort arent elite competition.We switch the goal posts,move em this way and that.

He's classless. I was glad when Rockhold turned him into his female dog.

lol you guys act like pro wrestling marks hahaha

"no!! hes evil! look!"

Reactions: 2sk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back