Going to be a crazy night in Louisville

The divide only exists in the extremes. Lived in NYC and redneck, rural Ohio. Most people are normal and just want to enjoy their lives not bothering anyone else.

Don't let the extremes, who are always going to be the loudest voices in the room, convince you that everyone is like them.
But you're white correct? so neither place is gonna be much different to a guy like you.

What the fuck is wrong with you kid?

Or are you one of those "literally everything in the world is racist" guys?
lol "whats wrong with you kid, how dare you read the cop blog article I posted and repeat back claims from it!?!!?"
You made the thread bub. I posted some links showing the cops shot a dude who fed cops for free and was a beloved nonviolent local business owner. You posted a link implicating "the crowd" for firing on the cops, justifying police shooting into a crowd apparently.

man, i used to enjoy your elon musk takedowns but you have really come off the rails lately.
Yeah how dare I ask a guy what his racial background is when trying to learn more about his experiences living in two different places inside a thread about racism and segregation!

I'm Indian with an extremely foreign sounding name
What sent you to rural Ohio then if you don't mind me asking. I've found rural OH (worked events at Thornville) to be fairly uhh....homogenized and a big hells angel and white hardliner area.

lol "whats wrong with you kid, how dare you read the cop blog article I posted and repeat back claims from it!?!!?"
You made the thread bub. I posted some links showing the cops shot a dude who fed cops for free and was a beloved nonviolent local business owner. You posted a link implicating "the crowd" for firing on the cops, justifying police shooting into a crowd apparently.
Anyone with a half a brain(you prove that), knows shooting in to a crowd is bad... Nothing in that article exonerated the action. It just stated what was known at the time. Or does it upset you that someone in that crowd instigated it by shooting at them first? (Still not excusing the reaction).

Anyone with a half a brain(you prove that), knows shooting in to a crowd is bad... Nothing in that article exonerated the action. It just stated what was known at the time. Or does it upset you that someone in that crowd instigated it by shooting at them first? (Still not excusing the reaction).
lol that's not even close to what that shit ass blog was doing. Wanna know why? Cause the article throws in random bullshit videos of gunfire from prior days/events/locations and then a whole other tangential end about Breonna Taylor. It's someone with a highschool diploma who loves cops writing a stream of consciousness editorial about and event, and of all the coverage of this incident, you made the choice 5 hrs ago to throw that up as the leading source for a shitty thread with a title that doesn't even explain what's inside when plenty of legitimate coverage existed.

"
While the prosecutor’s office announced on May 22nd that the charges against Walker are being dropped, it did not do much to quell the angered dialogue about Taylor’s death.

It’s gotten to the point where now people are shooting at police and soldiers, and thus fire is getting returned."

Just incredible end to a blog post lol. Randomly talk about Breonna Taylor, mention nothing about the shooting victim, then suddenly end your entire post with "It’s gotten to the point where now people are shooting at police and soldiers, and thus fire is getting returned"
Dude sounds like he is trying to impress his english teach with "thus" a lot.

lol that's not even close to what that shit ass blog was doing. Wanna know why? Cause the article throws in random bullshit videos of gunfire from prior days/events/locations and then a whole other tangential end about Breonna Taylor. It's someone with a highschool diploma who loves cops writing a stream of consciousness editorial about and event, and of all the coverage of this incident, you made the choice 5 hrs ago to throw that up as the leading source for a shitty thread with a title that doesn't even explain what's inside when plenty of legitimate coverage existed.
Then feel free to get the fuck out of my thread if you don't like it.
FYI the protests in Louisville are more about Breonna Taylor, than George Floyd.
Edit: I was at work when I started the thread and limited on time.

Yeah how dare I ask a guy what his racial background is when trying to learn more about his experiences living in two different places inside a thread about racism and segregation!

What sent you to rural Ohio then if you don't mind me asking. I've found rural OH (worked events at Thornville) to be fairly uhh....homogenized and a big hells angel and white hardliner area.
Went to Ohio for pharmacy school. My town was a lot bigger than Thornville, though (population was around 45,000).

But yeah, there are definitely spots a brown guy doesn't want to go to in rural Ohio. And I'm not gonna deny that there were some people in my town that gave me weird looks for being brown. But I also can't deny that the majority of people didn't treat me differently at all.

I guess I didn't get too worried about the spots I shouldn't go to because they also exist in NYC, but for different reasons. For example, whenever I go through a certain Muslim-majority neighborhood in Queens with my fiancee, we always get very weird looks for being a brown couple holding hands (they won't care much about a white or black couple holding hands, though).

And I can't deny that certain black neighborhoods in NYC feel just as dangerous as the crazy white neighborhoods in rural Ohio. I won't be targeted for racial reasons, but I'll be targeted nonetheless.

There are gonna be dipshits everywhere you go. The best I can do is keep to the places and people who treat me well, at least until I'm in a position to fight back meaningfully.

And I'm not gonna deny that there were some people in my town that gave me weird looks for being brown.

I won't be targeted for racial reasons, but I'll be targeted nonetheless.
This is a racist assumption tbqh, whites give you weird looks because you're brown, but blacks will target you for different reasons.
I think it's more plausible that you get weird looks/get targetted because you're just different.
I look like a white American but when I speak people can immediately tell I'm foreign, and I've gotten weird looks from whites and blacks alike all around the US.

People could just vote instead, which would be a lot easier. We get out of control mafia style police departments because the average local election participant is a 55 year old well to do white person, whose main concern (basically only concern) is property tax. Voter turnout for city elections (which controls the police force) is about 30% on average. You can't walk around protesting your government when literally no one even voted. Don't even get me started on primary turnout, which is like 20%. The system is not rigged, it is representing the voters, who are again, 55 year old well to do white people. They don't necessarily support police brutality, they just don't care, because it doesn't effect them.

Local voting isn't sexy, trendy or flashy. Thus it's not instagram worthy, and if these people can't do it for the gram, they won't do it.

I look like a white American but when I speak people can immediately tell I'm foreign, and I've gotten weird looks from whites and blacks alike all around the US.
Lol. I've been privileged to be on the inclusive end of "those fucking immigrants" rants, looking like a standard issue white boy myself. Seldom does it end well.

Or you could admit that your little revolution hasn't worked out how you planned, collectively apologise to the Queen and be welcomed back into the Empire.

After the return of cuntyhooks Piers Morgan Big Liz will not countenance any further take backs .

Just another reason for certain folk to go stealing.

Cops should have let themselves get shot amirite?

Horrible situation and incredibly unlucky. The libs let the world attack and assault people, cops and property and this is what happens. good job libs, your cycle of violence will keep going.

Fuck off. No matter how many times you want to blame the libs, it ain't true. No matter how many lies you want to swallow, they'll still be false.

You all keep saying cops are getting attacked yet who shows up in riot gear? Who embraces the other when the cops show up in plain clothes or come to just listen?

"Unlucky" situation. The only one unlucky is David McAtee. Unlucky for running his business and getting murdered in cold blood by terrorist thug cops. Shots were fired in a large crowd so the thugs returned fire....how'd that work out for them then? You alt-right racist fucks are all "where are the black leaders in this time?!" There he is, dead on the fucking ground because three pigs couldn't keep their cool under pressure. Yet again, another unarmed, loved by his community black man is murdered in cold blood. This isn't about libs or alt-right cunts, it's about the terrorist organization known as the American police.

This is a racist assumption tbqh, whites give you weird looks because you're brown, but blacks will target you for different reasons.
I think it's more plausible that you get weird looks/get targetted because you're just different.

You ever pull the russian accent in a bad neighbourhood?

Why are non-looting ppl still protesting? to stop police brutality. at this point average joes want MORE police brutality and violence just to end these riots.

Fuck off. No matter how many times you want to blame the libs, it ain't true. No matter how many lies you want to swallow, they'll still be false.

You all keep saying cops are getting attacked yet who shows up in riot gear? Who embraces the other when the cops show up in plain clothes or come to just listen?

"Unlucky" situation. The only one unlucky is David McAtee. Unlucky for running his business and getting murdered in cold blood by terrorist thug cops. Shots were fired in a large crowd so the thugs returned fire....how'd that work out for them then? You alt-right racist fucks are all "where are the black leaders in this time?!" There he is, dead on the fucking ground because three pigs couldn't keep their cool under pressure. Yet again, another unarmed, loved by his community black man is murdered in cold blood. This isn't about libs or alt-right cunts, it's about the terrorist organization known as the American police.

The police are now a terrorist organization because of the actions of a tiny fraction of people? Great logic.

Back