Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tyrant's are the same psychos who are aky with post birth abortion/murder. My body, my choice they cheer.

See when women have the right to choose abortion with it comes consequences they have to deal with, this is nothing new. As adults, we make choices and have to deal with the consequence of our actions. You children feel like you are entitled to things that you aren't.

See when women have the right to choose abortion with it comes consequences they have to deal with, this is nothing new. As adults, we make choices and have to deal with the consequence of our actions. You children feel like you are entitled to things that you aren't.

Dead babies are indeed a consequence.

Dead babies are indeed a consequence.

There are emotional and social consequences the mother deals with and not the father but fuck them, right? I'm amazed you've taken a thread about COVID and now trying to shift it to abortion. Ran out of complaints and or arguments?

Curious, what is a post-birth abortion? I've only ever heard that term used here.

Entitlement is expecting 0 consequences based on your actions. Should I define each word for you?

Gee . . . thanks for the snark. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with all of this talk about adolescents, entitlements, etc. when it comes to someone wanting to wait on more data before they get vaccinated. But if all you're about is talking down to that type of person or acting like you're so much better than them because you made a different decision then don't bother.

Gee . . . thanks for the snark. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with all of this talk about adolescents, entitlements, etc. when it comes to someone wanting to wait on more data before they get vaccinated. But if all you're about is talking down to that type of person or acting like you're so much better than them because you made a different decision then don't bother.

Did I say that? Most of the people I am responding to in this thread have 0 intentions to take the vaccine regardless of safety data. They complain that their freedoms have been trampled, when they have not, and they are being forced to doing something, that they are not.

You came in a few days later and act as if I am speaking to you directly. You quoted me first.

The guy is an idiot with a computer. Every topic he chimes in on here he is convinced he is an expert. I find it best to just make fun of him.

There are emotional and social consequences the mother deals with and not the father but fuck them, right? I'm amazed you've taken a thread about COVID and now trying to shift it to abortion. Ran out of complaints and or arguments?

Curious, what is a post-birth abortion? I've only ever heard that term used here.

Murdering a baby does indeed impact the killer/mother. And also the baby. Because it is killed.

We let women make this choice, but God forbid a woman refuses experimental potential life altering drugs.

More BS so after the UK government have said no to jab passports..

A new consolation for jab passports has been started.. LOL ..

https://www.gov.uk/government/consu...cation-in-a-plan-b-scenario-call-for-evidence

Its incoming at some point.. YES/NO/YES/NO

More fractionation and mind games..

We already have it in Wales for clubs and large events / gigs. Not for hospitality but I fully expect that to be brought in come November onwards when the winter flu season kicks off and cases 'surge once again' (use dramatic newsreader voice).

QGuzUGY.jpeg

Some Sherbro from Canada to confirm this or it's just angles, lightning and Photoshop?

This is why I'm not touching the booster. That is BLATANTLY Bells Palsy or similar, and I had something similar to Bells for around 3 weeks when I lived in China. I'm not toying with my nervous system anymore than I already might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back