Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say that?

Oh stop acting like you're not going after them . . . you are . . . otherwise you wouldn't bring up the few points I mentioned.

Most of the people I am responding to in this thread have 0 intentions to take the vaccine regardless of safety data.

You don't know that for certain. You're assuming that based on the fact that they've commented about being against mandates.

They complain that their freedoms have been trampled, when they have not, and they are being forced to doing something, that they are not.

How are you failing to understand that just because a person can choose not to do something that it can often be characterized as being forced to make the opposite choice? Folks need jobs (well, unless you're a slacker sitting at home pulling in more unemployment benefits and you're choosing to not work for a little more) and if their employer is mandating something what choice do they have if they want to keep their job? Sure, some could look for alternative employment with an employer that doesn't require the vaccine, but we both know it isn't always that easy. So yes, many, many folks see this as them being forced to do something. Just because you chose differently doesn't mean you're right and they're wrong. You brought up consequences for choices, make fun of folks who feel like there shouldn't be any if they choose differently than you, but fail to actually understand that they would in fact deal with consequences (losing a job) based on their choice. Folks should be allowed to provide positive antibody tests as proof of protection. That's not an option for where I work. It's either get vaccinated, submit an exemption request (that may or may not get approved) or hit the road. My leadership is actually buying into the idea that even though many staff never interact with a patient that because we support healthcare (even teleworkers) that everyone needs to get vaccinated. Period.

Vaccinations are fine . . . I've gotten them my entire life. But I've never been told I'd lose my job due to not getting a brand new one.

You came in a few days later and act as if I am speaking to you directly. You quoted me first.

I quoted you and asked specific questions . . . you chose to get snarky instead of answering them. If you didn't want to actually discuss it then you should've just said so . . .

Last edited:
YouTube is banning prominent anti-vaccine activists and blocking all anti-vaccine content

SAN FRANCISCO — YouTube is taking down several video channels associated with high-profile anti-vaccine activists including Joseph Mercola and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who experts say are partially responsible for helping seed the skepticism that’s contributed to slowing vaccination rates across the country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/y...-blocking-all-anti-vaccine-content/ar-AAOXmdF

Two tiered society!

The unvaccinated will have to wear something similar to the Star of David.

Of course. It'll be "easier than checking everyone's vaxx passports" and will lead to people's neighbours completely ostracising them and hounding them out of neighbourhoods. The next step? Do NOT be surprised with "re-education camps". Then, anything goes...

“It will be great to have all the warriors available on the homeland”
“That’s exactly what it is and they’re forcing businesses to mandate vaccinations and are also for senior paeans coming in and be vaccinated that way the Europeans will force us to have a vaccination to go to Europe the New World Order communism full-blown”
“Old as the day is long. Nothing new about any of the tactics. agreed.”

https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/09/emerald-robinson-oann-theory-vax-military/

If the vax was all it’s cracked up to be this wouldnt be necessary in the slightest.

This is hilariously opposed to what America was meant to be.

inB4 lazy posters pull the “private company” card.

This is shameful trash.

Good way to make people take the vaccine by not allowing any criticism of it. This will surely make the unvaccinated trust the vaccines now.

Last edited:
It's a private business so even though it's an ass hole thing to do they have a right to do it.

Just like people have the right to not use them. If you hurt them economically they will change direction.

YouTube is banning prominent anti-vaccine activists and blocking all anti-vaccine content

SAN FRANCISCO — YouTube is taking down several video channels associated with high-profile anti-vaccine activists including Joseph Mercola and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who experts say are partially responsible for helping seed the skepticism that’s contributed to slowing vaccination rates across the country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/y...-blocking-all-anti-vaccine-content/ar-AAOXmdF
Or... it's the liability free injections being forced on people against their will, and in opposition to actual science, that is "seeding skepticism."

It might also have to do with the fact that the same companies producing these liability free shots are some of the largest criminal organizations in the world (per criminal charges and fines paid), including having been found to experiment illegally on children (see Pfizer Africa Scandal)...

Or maybe it's the fact that primary vaccine injury reporting systems are noting dramatic increases in injuries associated with the vaccines.

Naw, it must be these "antivaxxers" spewing lies to dumb Drumpfer chuds.

Choice and freedom is always better. Moving out of California has been a dream. Lmao.

<Dany07>

Hearing California people complain is.so great.

Been here 44 years...my whole damn life. Looking to escape to Dallas next year...or at least split time between Dallas and LA.

I'd love to stay but the situation is only getting worse out here...

It says the page is not found bad link of did they take down the link for an article talking about how they were taking videos that talk about anti-vaccine issues.

It's a private business so even though it's an ass hole thing to do they have a right to do it.

Just like people have the right to not use them. If you hurt them economically they will change direction.

Too big. That’s not happening.

Too many corporations use and support YouTube (and brain dead consumers). Millions of regular users could go away and they wouldnt blink. It would be equivalent to a rounding error for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back