GOTY 2022 Announced; Total War: Warhammer III

Probably the best animations I've ever seen from CA

you guys decide your first faction or lord yet ?

I was thinking cathay first with one of the male dragons, but might go khorne to break up the chaos gods campaigns.

@Rational Poster Sega should be paying you for these updates. I'm so excited to jump into this, wish it was out over the holidays!

To be fair I'm just copying Sega's own promotion here as it comes out.

They've been doing a good job with the slow trickle of information to keep people interested since the first delay was announced.

I was thinking cathay first with one of the male dragons, but might go khorne to break up the chaos gods campaigns.

Kislev headed by Katarin Bokha, the Ice Queen. The frontline of the Old World against the forces of Chaos and Kislev being able to customize heroes is an awesome and long wanted mechanic. Kislev have always been reliable trading partners and military allies in my Empire and Bretonnia campaigns. It's time to return the favor. Plus, bears and Winged Lancers look awesome.

The Ogre Kingdoms are a very close second though. Meat!

I could be tempted to switch to the heavily rumored 9th lord Be'lakor if the mechanics look better than the rest.

Every faction looks really fleshed out in terms of unique mechanics and much more so than any launch race of the previous games. Only two more months!

Probably kislev. I won’t be sure though until I’m on the selection screen

Every reveal changes up the order, damn interesting mechanics and units.

Gonna be making a Khorne army for sure. Rip and tear through every faction.

Streamers dropping content on the 19th at 3pm BST.

Also there's an unconfirmed leak the 9th lord is a Demon Prince players will be able to mix and match parts like Voltron depending on favor gained from the different Chaos Gods. It sounds nuts and totally awesome.

Streamers dropping content on the 19th at 3pm BST.

Also there's an unconfirmed leak the 9th lord is a Demon Prince players will be able to mix and match parts like Voltron depending on favor gained from the different Chaos Gods. It sounds nuts and totally awesome.

Big reveal trailer, Chaos Undivided

Im assuming this is Bel’akor from the tabletop world event Games Workshop ran like 15-16 years ago. I remember it because he had the coolest miniature in the game and made me want to play a chaos army. Damn I am getting old

latest

Im assuming this is Bel’akor from the tabletop world event Games Workshop ran like 15-16 years ago. I remember it because he had the coolest miniature in the game and made me want to play a chaos army. Damn I am getting old

latest

Don't think it's going to be Bel'akor tbh.

Just like a generic customizable Daemon Prince.

Back