Green Bay Packers 2020: The Return of the Injury

Packers still using cover 0.

Wow, when was the last time I saw a Packers defender get a pick 6?

Gilbert has a couple good preseasons but didn’t do a lot in regular season. To get a pick even if it’s a 7th for a guy who was undrafted and low on the depth chart is solid value. Compare to Jones who cleared waivers

I’ve read for a while now from about how Taylor doesn’t really fit in their new scheme so him leaving wouldn’t surprise me. Outright cutting him would be pretty retarded though, injuries happen and nobody else is proven. The line falls apart every year

Keke can play. Not sure how much this season but he’s shown up every game

Keke can play. Dude isn't a gamebreaker at all yet but he'll look a fuckton better surrounded by some actual talent

Also Markus Jones looks like a formidable pickup off Baltimore

lol you're thinking of Jayrone Elliott. He was Sackmaster.

And coincidentally he was signed by the Steelers last week after becoming the all-time AAF sacks leader.

I always liked him. Still grinding

I always liked him. Still grinding

Daaaaaamn

Yeah, he's a great dude. I saw him in his first preseason game in 2014 when he recorded those 3 sacks and Jeff Janis recorded his first preseason TD.

Really thought/hope those two would become stars.

Tough looking injury for Stenburger

....but this backup TE doesn't look too shabby? He looks like he's straight out of the Seahawks form of TE's

Is Kizer done in Green Bay? The offensive line wasn't very good but Boyle and Wilkins seemed to handle the pressure better. There was talk of Kizer looking good in practice but he just doesn't seem at ease in a game. Boyle also takes a while to get into the game. Will the Packers keep 2 or 3 quarterbacks?

Is Kizer done in Green Bay? The offensive line wasn't very good but Boyle and Wilkins seemed to handle the pressure better. There was talk of Kizer looking good in practice but he just doesn't seem at ease in a game. Boyle also takes a while to get into the game. Will the Packers keep 2 or 3 quarterbacks?
Boyle and Wilkins I think stick around with Wilkins on the practice squad most likely. Kizer I would wager is done.

Good. Kizer has always been a bum.
Agreed.

I'm more curious about the TE groupings. I don't see them cutting Graham given what they're paying him and I hope they don't cut Lewis cause he can block which leaves Tonyan, Sternberger, and some other guy according to Wiki as still there.

Tonyan did this:

And they spent a what... 3rd on Sternberger? Is LaFleur and Gute really going to keep 4 TEs? Buncha 2 TE sets ala the Hitmandez/Gronk era in NE?

Packers just traded away a LB and the ILB group is lacking depth. This dude just asked for a trade.... do we want a CTE inducing asshole on the team?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back