Green Bay Packers 2020: The Return of the Injury

...why?

Lowry / Clark / Adams (with Keke)
Z Smith / Blake / Some Can / P Smith (with Gary)

Isn't terrible. It's a fuck of a lot better than what's shown up the past few years

I'm kind of asking myself the same question. Maybe the proper concern is that we're thin on the front seven? If most of them play they should be fine.

Front 7 isn't the issue, it's CB. Behind Jaire it's a mess

A linebacker the Giants were going to cut. Are the Packers in desperation mode? Will we give the Bears a decent game or fail miserably?
I think he played in 13 games last season and a ton on Special Teams so it's probably more for that than actual 1st team reps.

Sounds like Blake and Summers will be the two main ILBs on the squad this year to start at least.

Front 7 isn't the issue, it's CB. Behind Jaire it's a mess
Is Tramon Williams still "starting" at CB or has he been fully moved to being a safety? I love the veteran knowledge but the dude is our version of Artie fucking Burns. Can't cover for shit anymore and is getting, well, burned all the time.

"When one of our high draft picks comes in and hit sticks our best Cornerback. Oh, that's weird, I thought we cut Mike Mitchell in the spring now we get to watch Artie Burns sucking again."

I appreciate everything Tramon has done, but dude is done. Looked way too slow last year, and I can't imagine he'll be any better this year.

I appreciate everything Tramon has done, but dude is done. Looked way too slow last year, and I can't imagine he'll be any better this year.

His story is a huge reason why I love the guy. Unheralded out of high school, unheralded out of college and turned into one of the lowkey better CBs for a long time and revitalized his career when opposite Patrick Peterson with Honey Badger behind him but not everyone is Charles Woodson and able to play at a high level until they retire. Granted Woodson moved to safety but again, that move in position I think Demarious Randall and Rollins showed doesn't work for everyone as they were safeties that TT and Fat Fuck and Dom DoucheCapers tried to put at CB and turned the secondary into trash for the better part of a half decade.

I think he played in 13 games last season and a ton on Special Teams so it's probably more for that than actual 1st team reps.

Sounds like Blake and Summers will be the two main ILBs on the squad this year to start at least.

Is Tramon Williams still "starting" at CB or has he been fully moved to being a safety? I love the veteran knowledge but the dude is our version of Artie fucking Burns. Can't cover for shit anymore and is getting, well, burned all the time.

"When one of our high draft picks comes in and hit sticks our best Cornerback. Oh, that's weird, I thought we cut Mike Mitchell in the spring now we get to watch Artie Burns sucking again."

From what I have heard he is supposed to start as slot CB, but we will see. Josh Jackson has to step up his game.

From what I have heard he is supposed to start as slot CB, but we will see. Josh Jackson has to step up his game.
IF Kevin King could stay healthy (fat fucking chance that one) he'd be a damn good CB in my opinion. When he's out there and healthy and not dealing with some nagging injury he's good from what I see. He just can't stay fucking healthy so he gets super inconsistent playing time so he hasn't developed worth a shit. It took him two years to get his first INT. JAIRE GOT LIKE 3 AS A ROOKIE

I've got Rodgers and Jones in the Sherdog league. Full blown homer.

IF Kevin King could stay healthy (fat fucking chance that one) he'd be a damn good CB in my opinion. When he's out there and healthy and not dealing with some nagging injury he's good from what I see. He just can't stay fucking healthy so he gets super inconsistent playing time so he hasn't developed worth a shit. It took him two years to get his first INT. JAIRE GOT LIKE 3 AS A ROOKIE
Definitely, lots of teams liked King the year he was drafted, he has all the talent but his body has to hold up for once. If King can stay healthy and Jackson improves, they wouldn't have to rely on Tramon as much anymore, but the chance that both things happen is sadly slim to none.

Oh boy, my first year playing fantasy (aka the year where the vets of leagues treat the new guy as a mixture of Taco and Andre from The League) when you don't know SHIT about value of positions I think my team was:
- Jordy Nelson
- Aaron Rodgers
- Eddie Lacy
- Mason Crosby

I don't think I did so hot as the rest of my positions were TRASH.

Stock I have in Green Bay this year (5 fucking leagues so this will take awhile)

ESPN Auction league:
- Aaron Jones ($26)
- Crosby ($1)
- Allison ($1)
- Kumerow ($1, was my final pick as a "fuck it")

ProWrestlingDiscussion money league:
- MVS

Hodor:
- MVS

The War Room league:
- Aaron Rodgers (@PolishHeadlock2 I am pretty sure let him drop to me in the like 6th)
- Jamaal Williams

The "Forever Unclean League" in which I am commish
- Adams

I have a problem..... Them and the fucking slot receivers/pass catching back in NE always fucking get me.

BJ Goodson to the Packers. All your problems are over.

We play each other this week, hope they put up 100 points combined on the Bears

I was able to snag Gmo, think he’s a pretty safe pick. From the team I was only really targeting him or MVS in the mid rounds. I had Adams last year but I knew he wasn’t going to fall to my first pick

We play each other this week, hope they put up 100 points combined on the Bears

I was able to snag Gmo, think he’s a pretty safe pick. From the team I was only really targeting him or MVS in the mid rounds. I had Adams last year but I knew he wasn’t going to fall to my first pick

If Zeke plays it's going to be an interesting week. If he doesn't, you can consider week 1 a bye.

I have a mix of GMo and MVS so I hope that somehow Rodgers can sustain 3 WR1s.

Why? Cause that means they're dropping 100 on people week in and week out.

Sternberger to IR and Lazard to the 53

Savage to wear #21

giphy.gif

Lazard with 6 redzone TD's this year. Book it!
Happy for Lazard but Sternberger seems soft as hell, almost feels like he was injured the entire pre-season and now this...

Back