Gsp should go out of retirement and go at colby.

Lets get one thing straight absolutely nobody in the history of the 170 lb division is capable of taking Colby down "at will". Usman is a better wrestler then GSP and he didn't even attempt a TD for good reason.

also saying that "the GSP that lost to Serra wasn't the same GSP" is unfairly sweeping a bad tko loss under the rug as if it never happened which it definitely did. GSP is not capable of hurting Colby with his shots and not capable of out wrestling Colby so i am not sure how it is obvious that he would win.

Could i see prime GSP jabbing Colby and winning 50-45? sure.

but I could also see Colby's toughness and pressure being too much for GSP and the fight looking a lot like GSP vs. Hendricks.

GSP is a remarkably better MMA wrestler than Usman. I didn’t read anything that that.

GSP has earned his retirement and has nothing left to prove. Stay retired and enjoy life Georges!

Today Gsp would get trucked by Colby. I wouldnt even want to see a guy like Covington get that type of win on his resume.The division is shallow and could see George s in top 10 ..... but only for a short period as hes no spring chicken.

Pretty beatable imo, colby is like the lesser version of gsp , in a smaller frame too. It could be interesting for gsp if Colby grab the title anywhere soo.

Are you from another reality where Colby accomplished something?

GSP has earned his retirement and has nothing left to prove. Stay retired and enjoy life Georges!

He is not really enjoying. He would be fighting Jake Paul right now if Dana let him but Dana won't let him

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a psychic.

how can the ufc take gsp serious when they dont when he could be able to fight. he wouldnt reenter the testing pool. the ufc doesnt stop money fights fighters do.

how can the ufc take gsp serious when they dont when he could be able to fight. he wouldnt reenter the testing pool. the ufc doesnt stop money fights fighters do.

Are you taking requests?
Do me do me.

It shows. Matt Serra took GSP down and kept him down there is no reason for me to believe Colby or Usman couldn't do it easily
Serra took him down after getting clipped.

It's not like he took him down out of nowhere.
Did you not see their rematch?

Back