Gsp should go out of retirement and go at colby.

the only time I would root for Colby.

Pretty beatable imo, colby is like the lesser version of gsp , in a smaller frame too. It could be interesting for gsp if Colby grab the title anywhere soo.

come on he wouldnt come out or retirement to fight khabib but would for colby please.

0 incentive for Georges to do so. There's no legacy on the line, and I doubt he'd get what he asked for for pay. GSP is over the 40 line and retired, which is where he should stay.

gsp says he under contract with the ufc since he retired with fights left.

GSP wanted to setup a grappling match with Khabib but Khabib shut it down hard. I was really bummed out about that. Khabib is a big guy now too. I don't think GSP wants to come back to MMA though.

ufc would of booked gsp vs khabib but gsp was never serious.

No. What does GSP gain from this? He has to enter the testing pool for 6 months. Go through a camp at 40 years old. All for what?

No.

imagine, the french canadian who got his face rearranged by Johnny Hendricks want to fight elite current welterweights

gsp came from a ww era where featherweight size midgets serra and penn fought at ww, where one dimensional 2nd tier wrestler koscheck (who has striking skill of a high school kid) was considering elite

there is a reason he picked bisping over woodley at ufc 217 or what ever number it was

im-calling-bullshit-bullshit-detector.gif

Khabib refused to budge on the weight of the fight. He chose to not follow father’s plan and fight his favourite fighter at WW. Asking a 39 year old to cut to a weight he never fought at before.

No, this is on Khabib by all accounts.

GSP is already the GOAT WW and an all-time great in general. Little to gain and nothing to prove.

The man's worked hard. Let him enjoy his retirement.

Reactions: lsa
there is a reason he picked bisping over woodley at ufc 217 or what ever number it was
So you mean he was scared of Woodley? So instead he moved up to fight a guy that won LHW TUF?

lol at you clowns. You can’t even make sense.

Oh but GSP was scared of the guy his protege kicked the living shit out of, just to get what was already his. So instead he moved up to fight a much bigger guy than he had ever fought before. A second belt means nothing. It was more important for him to reclaim what was already his..

Clown shoes.

Let me guess.. about 4 years ago you were calling Woodley the WW GOAT, and now you’re calling Usman the WW GOAT. GSP is now in third place, right? lol

imagine, the french canadian who got his face rearranged by Johnny Hendricks want to fight elite current welterweights

gsp came from a ww era where featherweight size midgets serra and penn fought at ww, where one dimensional 2nd tier wrestler koscheck (who has striking skill of a high school kid) was considering elite

Koscheck was a NCAA DIv 1 national champion, he was the best college wrestler in the US for his weight class, 174 lbs. Thats the same weight class Colby wrestled in, & Colby never came close to accomplishing Koschecks' accomplishments. NCAA Div 1 national champ, NCAA Div 1 runner up, NCAA Div 1 3rd place, NCAA Div 1 4th place. Kos was a beast all 4 yrs.

And you don't sound like a racist, multilayered hater at all

Both guys wanted their way. Khabib wanted 155-160. GSP wanted it at 170 or more recently 165. Promotion wasn't keen on 155 lb title because GSP will definitely bail on defending if he scalps Khabib. They have a chance to have a grappling match outside of the UFC but Khabib doesn't want to entertain it.

GSP barely beat Shields, barely beat Hendricks, how is he going to beat Colby?
He's not, Colby beats him up.

Koscheck was a NCAA DIv 1 national champion, he was the best college wrestler in the US for his weight class, 174 lbs. Thats the same weight class Colby wrestled in, & Colby never came close to accomplishing Koschecks' accomplishments. NCAA Div 1 national champ, NCAA Div 1 runner up, NCAA Div 1 3rd place, NCAA Div 1 4th place. Kos was a beast all 4 yrs.

I don't know if you ever watched TUF 1, how amateur the skills were back in the days

Back