HADES: Battle out of Hell

Great game, I'm about 35 successful runs out of 110 attempts so far, and up to Heat 13 on on the bow. Definitely a standout game this gen.

How the heck did you manage that? You should upload some gameplays.
Pretty much hoping for specific boons lol.

Forced Overtime pact of punishment helps, too. It doesn't say it but it actually spawns in enemies faster than normal because of their speed increase.

I have been considering making gameplay videos, though. I'm just so critical of things I could improve on that I end up deleting it.

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest any challenge runs for me?

Pretty much hoping for specific boons lol.

Forced Overtime pact of punishment helps, too. It doesn't say it but it actually spawns in enemies faster than normal because of their speed increase.

I have been considering making gameplay videos, though. I'm just so critical of things I could improve on that I end up deleting it.
How does a person make and record a gameplay video these days?

How does a person make and record a gameplay video these days?
I just use Nvidia's built in GeForce Experience recording. A quick Alt+Z and you are good to go. I simply cut the videos in the YouTube editor even if it is primitive.

You beat the game brother, youve accomplished it all. Try and get a sub 8 min run maybe?
Oof, sub 8 would be knocking on the door of a lot of speedrunners considering they get 6s and 7s. Don't know if I am there quite yet. I need more interesting builds.

Zeus attack is just OP and anytime I see it I get it lol. Trying to force myself to use others.

I just use Nvidia's built in GeForce Experience recording. A quick Alt+Z and you are good to go. I simply cut the videos in the YouTube editor even if it is primitive.
Shit, i think i have that. I download a lot of drivers via some app.

Its on sale now for switch for 19.99. Just beat it a few times now and im hooked. Goty candidate for me.

How u like it so far? I also bought transistor and bastion. It was less than 30 dollaars combined. I drank that in 1 shot better use of money heh.
I actually haven’t started it yet. At work now and I likely won’t get to it until tomorrow at the earliest. Looking forward to it though!

I actually haven’t started it yet. At work now and I likely won’t get to it until tomorrow at the earliest. Looking forward to it though!
Well too me it is like diablo+ds+greek mythos+rock

Back