Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

I accept your concession

<RomeroSalute> thanks. Ill grant you the win when you actually take the time to reply to me.

All those other times you didn't reply are going down as dubs on my resume bud.<GinJuice>

tumblr_inline_ogx1zcoe8S1rlk3i5_1280.jpg

Hey man I'm just here to have some fun. The real world is a cold place but we are family here, no matter what kind of an asshole they think I am

I kind of feel bad, but I'll let it percolate. I think you struck a nerve with me due to an ER pharmacist that always takes to social media to advertise how essential they are to make sure no one forgets but she won't come within 10 feet of a C19 room. All the other ones just don't social media whore themselves out but do the same in hospital.

I have no idea what your experience as a USAF pharmacist is like. The only colleagues I have from the USAF are emergency physicians or trauma surgeons. If it's anything like the U.S. military operations in general I'm sure it is a load of bullshit in a rickshaw.

No worries to a fellow healthcare comrade. I was a Pharmacy craftsman that means I did all of the stuff a pharmacist did in the civilian world. Whereas they carried the little stick and directed the band, I was carrying the tuba.

Trust me I KNOW how some of those pharmacists get.

Just for those of you who think covid is only a problem to people on their deathbed anyways or that the vaccine is useless because it only cuts the spread down 3 fold and protect the user from getting actually sick 95% of the time

I even went out of my way to find a local fox write up on it

The industry group said 10,389 people were hospitalized for COVID-19 -- the second day in a row that the number was over 10,000 and the highest daily total since the start of the pandemic.

During an interview with MSNBC, Mary Mayhew, the president and CEO of the association, called the increase "dramatic" and said the disease is "attacking a younger population and putting them in the hospital."

Mayhew said 50% of the people hospitalized are between ages 25 and 55. She also said 96% of people hospitalized were unvaccinated.

Florida employed a targeted rollout and focused on vaccinating the elderly. I think that's worth a mention. They still have deaths under control compared to other states. Florida has one of the oldest populations and it was a smart way to prevent deaths. It's not like they are anti vax there, they just chose to give it to the vulnerable before the Hollywood actors got the first chance at it. It will die off soon as people recover before another surge just like every state will go through. They have been open for ages and still has less deaths than all these lockdown states.

In the USAF, if they tell you to work manpower in the ICU, the words "I'm not qualified" does not appear in ones' lexicon.

Khobar Towers
Artillery shelling of civilians in the Balkans
Head-on van collision on Guam
Uganda when the Hutus and the Tutsis had their... "Disagreement"

When you're told to go help, you go and I did it for 24 years.

Have a good one.
Respect.

Jen Psaki OBLITERATES Governor "who?"

Gov Who is 0-2 after Biden smacked him down

Did I say that?

Being obese however is unhealthy all on its own, let alone with a virus like covid

this. obese people tend to also have (or are at risk to get) diabetes/prediabetes, cholesterol and heart related issues.

Looks like Governor who? is trying to lie about new deaths

39,695 - 39,079 = ???

That 175 death was from a single day, considering today reported 199 deaths

Thousands pouring into Tx and florida daily from Cali and other failed Blue states. Then Tx also has the open border. Do you think illegals are going to get vaccinated?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back