Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

I'm just adding my own conjecture. He looks about as sick as I was in the ICU. I was 33 at the time, I'm type 1 diabetic and was drinking copious alcohol every day, so I was young and healthy looking but not healthy at all. He's obviously overweight but I'm not sure how overweight or what his overall health is. Just found it odd how easy it was for him to speak given the way he was presented in the video and equipment he was on. I was on less equipment and had to gasp for air every 6-7 words. Like I said, just my own conjecture.

You're barking up the wrong tree with @Strychnine. He's the type to post a Yahoo article and run away from critique (or even basic questions about his article). Just a heads up.

You're barking up the wrong tree with @Strychnine. He's the type to post a Yahoo article and run away from critique (or even basic questions about his article). Just a heads up.

Your opinion and you're entitled to it.

I'm just adding my own conjecture. He looks about as sick as I was in the ICU. I was 33 at the time, I'm type 1 diabetic and was drinking copious alcohol every day, so I was young and healthy looking but not healthy at all. He's obviously overweight but I'm not sure how overweight or what his overall health is. Just found it odd how easy it was for him to speak given the way he was presented in the video and equipment he was on. I was on less equipment and had to gasp for air every 6-7 words. Like I said, just my own conjecture.

Well, I'm retired pharmacy and I have experience with ICU patients. He's not breathing normally, I think we both can solidify that as a fact. I don't think he was speaking easily at all either. But my level of hard may be your level of easy. When you're in the ICU, all the stops are pulled out and its total war on whatever's making you ill.

Everyone is different.

Well, I'm retired pharmacy and I have experience with ICU patients. He's not breathing normally, I think we both can solidify that as a fact. I don't think he was speaking easily at all either. But my level of hard may be your level of easy. When you're in the ICU, all the stops are pulled out and its total war on whatever's making you ill.

Everyone is different.

I'm a ten year ICU/ER RN. Please don't hit me with "retired pharmacy." You should be ashamed of yourself. You know as well as I do when you slap on that white coat in the hospital the closest thing you come to direct patient care is handing a medication to an RN.

Additionally, as a pharmacist, it is not within your scope to assess. Your pharmacy experience has very little impact on your opinion of someone's respiratory status. It's a layman's assessment with the caveat that you've seen sick patients as you walk through the department, if you ever even did such a thing and didn't just hang out in the pharmacy until there was a code blue.

Shame, shame!

<{katwhu}>

I'm a ten year ICU/ER RN. Please don't hit me with "retired pharmacy." You should be ashamed of yourself.

In the USAF, if they tell you to work manpower in the ICU, the words "I'm not qualified" does not appear in ones' lexicon.

Khobar Towers
Artillery shelling of civilians in the Balkans
Head-on van collision on Guam
Uganda when the Hutus and the Tutsis had their... "Disagreement"

When you're told to go help, you go and I did it for 24 years.

Have a good one.

I guarantee these are in the Southern States, including Flurda

Covid doesnt work that way.
1.5 years after the pandemic you struggle to understand how it works.

waves are localized.

You struggle to make significant points without trolling everyone who disagrees with you. Nuance is a bad word in your vocabulary. Thanks for the reply though I'm flattered

Don't post that you have insider knowledge if you're not willing to disclose where that insider knowledge is coming from. This whole idea, 'you only know about this because of the news' is so insanely idiotic I don't even know where to start. I wouldn't know about anything that doesn't directly affect me without the news. Yes or no, are you disputing the number of covid hospitalizations across the state? If so, what are you basing that on? Is there some data you are collecting? Or are you, like most morons on this site, thinking your limited subset of information that you have seen is representative of the whole?

First, I'll be posting freely here with whatever I think is relevant to the conversation so long as I'm staying within the rules of this forum and I will happily censor myself if and when a moderator feels the need to check me which has never happened before so yeah nice try and good luck with all that.

Second, When you disclose your images of the plane tickets you have that proves you've visited Florida over the past year, it's only then will I consider disclosing my personal information to anyone here much less you my good friend.

Until then, I will take it that you're simply parotting the propaganda you consume via social and mainstream media and happily regurgitating it here to make yourself seem like some authority over those who are not in line with your beliefs.

Please continue to be all up in arms about me defending my empirical evidence that I see here in my day to day and I'll be here to counter the spin and propaganda the lot of you are presenting here with the facts.

25-55 is a hell of a range. I'm surprised it's only half, since people under 25 pretty much just get a cold from it, and people older than that range only make like 15% of the population, and Florida seniors are over 90% vaccinated.
I suspect you are trolling, but if not, 55+ in FL is over 35% not including snowbirds.maintaining legal residence up north. Scroll to last slide.http://edr.state.fl.us/content/popu...e+age+of+55&channel=aplab&source=a-app1&hl=en

So glad we found the arbiter no one was asking for.

@dirtypablo seems pretty serious about shutting me down so by all means he/she/they should be taking the crown here

tumblr_inline_ogx1zcoe8S1rlk3i5_1280.jpg

In the USAF, if they tell you to work manpower in the ICU, the words "I'm not qualified" does not appear in ones' lexicon.

Khobar Towers
Artillery shelling of civilians in the Balkans
Head-on van collision on Guam
Uganda when the Hutus and the Tutsis had their... "Disagreement"

When you're told to go help, you go and I did it for 24 years.

Have a good one.

I kind of feel bad, but I'll let it percolate. I think you struck a nerve with me due to an ER pharmacist that always takes to social media to advertise how essential they are to make sure no one forgets but she won't come within 10 feet of a C19 room. All the other ones just don't social media whore themselves out but do the same in hospital.

I have no idea what your experience as a USAF pharmacist is like. The only colleagues I have from the USAF are emergency physicians or trauma surgeons. If it's anything like the U.S. military operations in general I'm sure it is a load of bullshit in a rickshaw.

Back