Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

The argument was that dress codes based on subjective morality and decency are far less functional than masks, yet "freedom" loving conservatives aren't fighting against those dress codes and accept them as the norm everywhere. They are also just literally the same thing in the sense a mask is just another piece of clothing essentially.

Ooofffff

A MAGA hat is also just a piece of clothing. But a school can not force every kid to wear one.

The argument was that dress codes based on subjective morality and decency are far less functional than masks, yet "freedom" loving conservatives aren't fighting against those dress codes and accept them as the norm everywhere. They are also just literally the same thing in the sense a mask is just another piece of clothing essentially.
Hm, I get that. I just think it's a less effective/persuasive argument, in my opinion.
It makes the argument unnecessarily more blurred and allows them to throw more bullshit at the wall. Because then they talk about sunglasses and hats and dress codes at clubs, traditions, societal norms, etc.
The issue with masks is simply about safety. And the only argument they have against that is "masks don't work".

Last edited:
You numbskulls realize that if you had gotten the vaccine a while ago we probably wouldn’t be talking about masks right now?

Instead now we have to listen to you dipshits talk about freedom like a 15 year old who just got their first gauge piercing. That’s the intellectual level most of you are on

You have to know by now that the vaccine doesn't stop the virus from spreading or mutating...right?

You numbskulls realize that if you had gotten the vaccine a while ago we probably wouldn’t be talking about masks right now?

Instead now we have to listen to you dipshits talk about freedom like a 15 year old who just got their first gauge piercing. That’s the intellectual level most of you are on

Probably is the best youve got?

<{Heymansnicker}>

You’d be masked up regardless, as long as CNN is telling to to hide and anybody that resists the covid vaccine is committing genocide LoL

Edit: on topic, fuck the mask/vax tyranny and good for anybody out there writing up med/relig exemptions. Its sad thats the route people have to go to have some choice here. But Im all for an outlet and the people providing a way oit of this lunacy.

BTW, son enjoying another year of full-time mask-less schooling. Oh, and you parental masking of the kids are a whole ‘nother cuck of people I wont get into.

Last edited:
That's incredibly arbitrary and circular reasoning on your end.
Leave it to the liberals to not understand things like “precedent” and “tradition”

This is why they’re always bitching and whining about the Courts

Let me sneeze in your face with a mask on, and then once more with a mask off, and then you tell me again that the mask doesn't work.
{<hhh]

or go into a room with someone who is Covid positive. Like they wouldn’t put on a mask instantly.

they’ve been wrong about everything since this started and at no point will they change that pattern.

Leave it to the liberals to not understand things like “precedent” and “tradition”

This is why they’re always bitching and whining about the Courts

It’s posts like this that show you certain people live in their own separate reality.

For 4 long years Trump and company broke every single tradition, political norm, handshake deal and precedent we had over decades of American politics.

It’s posts like this that show you certain people live in their own separate reality.

For 4 long years Trump and company broke every single, tradition, political norm, handshake deal and precedent we had over decades of American politics.
And I was not for most of those things.

you said liberals don’t understand those things.

How don’t they understand those things when we just had 4 years of republicans doing away with all political norms and precedent.
I don’t see the logical connection here.

Let me end this worthless conversation for you: I’m a stupid conservative and wrong. You’re a smart liberal and right.

I don’t see the logical connection here.

Let me end this worthless conversation for you: I’m a stupid conservative and wrong. You’re a smart liberal and right.

you’re the one that made the comment originally so how do you not understand WHAT YOU SAID.

This is your exact quote:

“Leave it to the liberals to not understand things like “precedent” and “tradition”

Perhaps you need a cold shower and a nap. Your circuits are over heating again comrade

you’re the one that made the comment originally so how do you not understand WHAT YOU SAID.

This is your exact quote:

“Leave it to the liberals to not understand things like “precedent” and “tradition”

Perhaps you need a cold shower and a nap. Your circuits are over heating again comrade

All you're doing is proving that "context" is another thing that liberals struggle to come to grips with.

This Doctor is spot on

People who didnt get vaccinated are selfish pricks

A South Florida doctor became the second physician to make the contentious decision to refuse treatment to unvaccinated patients in a COVID-ravaged state.

Lina Marraccini, a primary care doctor in South Miami, chastised patients for a “lack of selflessness” in a letter that claimed the unvaxxed pose too great a risk to her staff.

“This is a public health emergency — the health of the public takes priority over the rights of any given individual in this situation,” said Marraccini wrote in the letter, obtained by NBC 6.

“It appears that there is a lack of selflessness and concern for the burden on the health and well-being of our society from our encounters.”

Just for those of you who think covid is only a problem to people on their deathbed anyways or that the vaccine is useless because it only cuts the spread down 3 fold and protect the user from getting actually sick 95% of the time

I even went out of my way to find a local fox write up on it

The industry group said 10,389 people were hospitalized for COVID-19 -- the second day in a row that the number was over 10,000 and the highest daily total since the start of the pandemic.

During an interview with MSNBC, Mary Mayhew, the president and CEO of the association, called the increase "dramatic" and said the disease is "attacking a younger population and putting them in the hospital."

Mayhew said 50% of the people hospitalized are between ages 25 and 55. She also said 96% of people hospitalized were unvaccinated.

Well fuck. Every video i see out of Florida is people partying, consuming mass amounts of alcohol in huge gatherings, literally living the slob life. Are you surprised?

Well fuck. Every video i see out of Florida is people partying, consuming mass amounts of alcohol in huge gatherings, literally living the slob life. Are you surprised?

Being a big fat bastard is empowering. The internet created a safe environment to reinforce that big is beautiful. Think of all the media campaigns that said you can be healthy at any size.

Cosmopolitan by example a rather obese on the front claiming she was healthy, but she isnt.

Being too skinny is bad.
Being too large is bad.

People need to learn the basics of calorie counting, monitor their weight and take into account that THEY have a product to push.

I've been fat, skinny, muscular and everything in between. I'm bloody jacked ATM and when I see large people in the gym busting their ass it makes me proud.

Back