International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoel-romero-yoel.gif

Who says we don't feel bad for the kids?
Perhaps Hamas should mass on 1 specific place in Gaza and tell civilians to all stay on the other side? They won't because they would be wiped out fast and because they rely on their human shields

It isn't a propaganda narrative. It's an accurate description. Hamas doesn't accidentally base attacks out of concentrated civilian locations like hospitals. They do it because they know any counter attack will make Israel look monstrous.

But the fact is "we might hurt someone innocent, I guess we'll just do nothing. These rocket strikes might be killing OUR civilians, but any amount of collateral damage from us is unacceptable" is reasoning that would leave Israel helpless while under siege. It's plainly motivated reasoning.

The difference between sides is one kills innocents collaterally, the other specifically targets them

You can’t cut off water food and electricity for an entire region and claim we need to because Hamas uses human shields…

this is how oppressors get away with war crimes.

I saw those. Looks freshly printed and untouched lol. If this is somehow legit they must've gotten them digitally through hacking and printed them out themselves. But I think another story I read about this mentioned they supposedly recovered them from the bodies from dead soldiers, which seems unlikely to be true.

Yes, because there's no way Hamas would ever hurt Israeli children or use them as hostages.

<26>

You can’t cut off water food and electricity for an entire region and claim we need to because Hamas uses human shields…

this is how oppressors get away with war crimes.
lol. Israel has been providing infrastructure, food and supplies for years. The donations of hundreds of millions of dollars in piping to aid in the people of Palestine was taken from Hamas to make weapons to fire indiscriminately back at Israel. Palestinians elected the terrorist group Hamas that carried out the worst terrorist attack in modern history. You can play your tiny violin, but once you butcher innocent men and women and children for the 100th time nobody is listening. Just come out and say you are a blind racist and cut the incoherent and false babble about oppression.

Yes, because there's no way Hamas would ever hurt Israeli children or use them as hostages.

<26>

Because Hamas has done terrible shit to kids we now need to stop using our own eyes and blindly believe every piece of claimed evidence provided to us? I don't think so, I'm going to keep thinking logically about everything without picking a side.

What are the odds of finding a perfectly folded piece of paper, completely clean and seemingly unused on a dead body in the middle of a war zone? Pretty much zero lmao.

Oh, so people who are hated and attacked constantly for the better part of a century by people who literally want to wipe them off the map can sometimes start hating back? Wow, who would have thought.
So you’re starting to understand the plight of the Palestinian peoples. That’s good. You’re growing.

They have to, man

How else is Israel going to "defend itself"?

lying-map.jpeg

Before the attack and since the year 2000...

Israel civilian deaths: 1000+

Palestinian civilian deaths: 10,000+

When it comes to civilians Israel is sporting a 10:1 kill ratio. If we go from 2008 up it escalates to a 20:1 kill ratio.

Proof : https://www.ochaopt.org/data/casualties

But remember: israel is "defending itself" !

Before the attack and since the year 2000...

Israel civilian deaths: 1000+

Palestinian civilian deaths: 10,000+

When it comes to civilians Israel is sporting a 10:1 kill ratio. If we go from 2008 up it escalates to a 20:1 kill ratio.

Proof : https://www.ochaopt.org/data/casualties

But remember: israel is "defending itself" !
Repost this every page. You’re super smart and people like you

Israel commits terror acts ok the regular but is a government funded by the US and EU. They are literally held to no standard at all

People here don't (want to) understand the disparity between the situation of the palestinians and the israelis. the former are so deprived of political power and left to die in general indifference their only option is to back whoever can make the most noise for them on a global stage - sadly at this point it is hamas. But Hamas is the mirror of the Israeli government and actions

if you think this means they support their actions of violence and celebrate the killings of innocent israelis, then you are "too far gone"

The Israeli government supports Hamas

“Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas. This is part of our strategy — to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.”

Maybe you should look at the strategy of the Netanyahu administration, their funding of Hamas, and consider how we arrived at this moment.

If you're going to blame Palestinians in Gaza for Hamas maintaining power not sure how you can ignore Netanyahu's role. Also, it's an Osama Bin Laden talking point to blame civilians for their government to justify war crimes.

Lol damned if you damned if you don't with you people.
Israel isolates Gaza and prevents the transfer of goods because it will bolster HAMAS - how the hell do they dare to commit such war crimes, an illegal blockade!
Israel transfers money and goods - Israel supports HAMAS and is to blame for its terrorism.
Again and again the Palestinians in all these narrations are agent-less pawns incapable of sovereign thoughts or actions.

Repost this every page. You’re super smart and people like you

literally posted this message for the first time, or show me where I have written it.

You get enraged everytime I post a fact. you want to silence anyone who shows israel crimes. Sadly for you you have no power over me to do so

So of you can show me that the fact that Israel didn't kill 20x more Palestinians than the contrario since 2008 I'm all ears show me the proofs.

You don't have them tho cause it's literally a fact. Israel killed 20x more Palestinian than the contrary since 2008. it's a long going massacre.

lol. Israel has been providing infrastructure, food and supplies for years. The donations of hundreds of millions of dollars in piping to aid in the people of Palestine was taken from Hamas to make weapons to fire indiscriminately back at Israel. Palestinians elected the terrorist group Hamas that carried out the worst terrorist attack in modern history. You can play your tiny violin, but once you butcher innocent men and women and children for the 100th time nobody is listening. Just come out and say you are a blind racist and cut the incoherent and false babble about oppression.

{<jordan}

"Providing infrastructure, food and supplies" as if they aren't the country occupying and in control of what goes in and out of Gaza.

You should have stayed out of the War Room like you did after the 2020 election.

They have to, man

How else is Israel going to "defend itself"?

lying-map.jpeg
That picture gets thrown about so much, often with little context
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-54116567
https://aijac.org.au/fresh-air/disappearing-palestine-the-maps-that-lie/
The maps usually begin with one labelled 1946. The Uniting Church features on its website another stock version that claims to “demonstrate” that in 1946 “more than 90 percent of the land” belonged to the Palestinians. It does nothing of the sort; it merely presents a map almost entirely one colour and labels this “Palestinian”.

As in the map appearing at the top, small patches are labelled “Jewish land”; everything else is claimed as Palestinian. While the small patches may correspond reasonably accurately with the land then privately held by Jews, the rest of the map is a lie. The totality of the remaining area was not in any sense “Palestinian”, whether this refers to ownership, control, or even simply habitation.

Ottoman land ownership laws were complicated and the state of land registration chaotic under both the Ottomans and the British. But it is clear that only a very small percentage of land in Palestine was privately owned; the great majority was government land. While it is true that the Jews owned only a small percentage, the Arabs owned only slightly more. But that is not the impression this map seeks to convey.

This methodology continues past distortions. For example, a map prepared by the UN “Subcommittee on the Palestine Question” purporting to show land ownership by sub-districts in 1944 shows less than 1% Jewish ownership in the Beersheba district, and 99% non-Jewish. However as that 99% was government land it was also 99% non-Arab/non-Palestinian.

The map therefore dishonestly treats all significant tracts of “non-Jewish” land as Palestinian by default, even though Palestinian Arabs may have had little or no ownership, control or presence there. The Negev, for example, of which Beersheba is today the administrative capital, is largely rocky desert accounting for more than 50% of present-day Israel. Even today it is sparsely inhabited, yet it too is claimed as almost entirely “Palestinian land” in 1946.

Lol the whole everyone is anti semetic is literally the equivalent to the left calling everyone racists.

The Israel government are oppressing the people of Palestine. I didn’t say Jews. I said government.

Where’s the argument for cutting the water supply, electricity, and food? You aren’t answering that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back