International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Israeli strike seems to have killed 100 of Palestinians, mostly children, in a strike ln Jabalia refugee camp. The same location where they dropped the 900KG "mother of bombs" a month ago. Sources:

EDIT: I've been corrected it's not the "mother of all bombs", it's just a giant 900KG bomb. My bad

Surgical precision strike, Hamas left them no choice but to use that exact sized bomb.

Bit on "indiscriminate" bombing

CNN?

That phrase is being accurately used worldwide and not only by media agencies.

There is no sense denying that, regardless of opinions on targeting.

Ok fair enough I'll edit my post it's not the "mother of all bombs" it's just a gigantic 900KG bomb that did more than a hundred civilian deaths.

Changes everything. Kinda like how the boy killed in al rafaa camp in the west bank last week was 18 instead of 15 and you "got me" on this. Changes everything too

Totally the focal point
Facts matter man.
Just adding on random lies because you believe it may help your cause isn't a good thing imo.
A person dying can be bad enough in itself. No need to just lie about it beeing a child because you think you'll get away with it anyway

Ok fair enough I'll edit my post it's not the "mother of all bombs" it's just a gigantic 900KG bomb that did more than a hundred civilian deaths.

Changes everything. Kinda like how the boy killed in al rafaa camp in the west bank last week was 18 instead of 15 and you "got me" on this. Changes everything too

Totally the focal point

I understand that this is an emotionally charged issue, but facts are important.

So now israelis - here Trump and Epstein lawyer -; are accusing Doctors Without Borders, UNESCO, Humans Right Watch of being "recruited by Hamas"

Translation: if you talk about israel crimes you're antisemitic. Let us ethnically cleanse Palestine or you're a hamas supporter.

Exactly, and I mean exactly, the same vilifying used by multiple posters here.

This is why the word sntisemitrick is just a trick and doesn't mean anything

Call me antisemitrick all they want, it's just noise

Facts matter man.
Just adding on random lies because you believe it may help your cause isn't a good thing imo.
A person dying can be bad enough in itself. No need to just lie about it beeing a child because you think you'll get away with it anyway
Seriously please answer me on that

1- Where is a lie ? I tought it was called that, and I've retified it since with an edit, so I've been fair. There is no lie because bomb was indeed 900KG so why the name of the bomb matters ? Indeeed IDF dropped a 900KG bomb on Jabalia refugee camp, thats a fact.

Actually no you're right, there's a lie now that i've checked again it wasn't one 900KG bomb, but two 900KG bombs that they dropped on Jabalia refugee camp. My bad on that.

Chris Cobb-Smith, a former United Nations weapons inspector, said: “The munition is almost certainly JDAM, either a GBU 31 (Warhead Mark 84) general purpose bomb or possibly a GBU 56 (Warhead BLU 109) bunker buster. Both about 2,000lb [900kg].”

It fascinates me that the focus is on the title of the bomb and not on the massive casualties.

2- The artcile I posted about the laying down boy murdered in the west bank stated just that. That he was a boy. Note that I never used this word but used the word teenager which was perfectly accurate.

There is lots of stuff that I haven't even posted because I wasn't 100% sure of the source, and I can make amends if I've mistaken something like the cute name of a bomb that kills hundreds, so trying to paint me as a "fake news" type of guy is a waste of your time. Check my posts in this very thread and you'll see for yourself.

Seriously please answer me on that

1- Where is a lie ? I tought it was called that, and I've retified it since with an edit, so I've been fair. There is no lie because bomb was indeed 900KG so why the name of the bomb matters ? Indeeed IDF dropped a 900KG bomb on Jabalia refugee camp, thats a fact.

Actually no you're right, there's a lie now that i've checked again it wasn't one 900KG bomb, but two 900KG bombs that they dropped on Jabalia refugee camp. My bad on that.

It fascinates me that the focus is on the title of the bomb and not on the massive casualties.

2- The artcile I posted about the laying down boy murdered in the west bank stated just that. That he was a boy. Note that I never used this word but used the word teenager which was perfectly accurate.

There is lots of stuff that I haven't even posted because I wasn't 100% sure of the source, and I can make amends if I've mistaken something like the cute name of a bomb that kills hundreds, so trying to paint me as a "fake news" type of guy is a waste of your time. Check my posts in this very thread and you'll see for yourself.
The rectification is fine.
By "embellishing" (for lack of a better word) true events with your own fictional details, you're enabling the removal of focus from the actual news onto some easily debunked claims.

It's the same thing when some enthousiastic journalist made a claim about 40 decapitated babies in the October 7th attack, the true events were more than horrible enough.
The journalist probably meant to garner more support for Israel by making the claim (wrong thing to do aswell),
but (largely) because of that claim, you suddenly saw people question every event that happened on October 7th, reasonable and unreasonable.
Ultimately did more damage than good for the journalist' cause and gave radicals alot more fuel for their claims.

By "embellishing" (for lack of a better word) true events with your own fictional details, you're enabling the removal of focus from the actual news onto some easily debunked claims.

It's the same thing when some enthousiastic journalist made a claim about 40 decapitated babies in the October 7th attack, the true events were more than horrible enough.
The journalist probably meant to garner more support for Israel by making the claim (wrong thing to do aswell),
but (largely) because of that claim, you suddenly saw people question every event that happened on October 7th, reasonable and unreasonable.
Ultimately did more damage than good for the journalist' cause and gave radicals alot more fuel for their claims.
What fictional details are you referring to, that it was one 900kg bomb rather than two 900kg bombs?

I agree, it's important to be accurate in this case so that people can see how brutal and atrocious Israel's attacks on Gaza are.

What fictional details are you referring to, that it was one 900kg bomb rather than two 900kg bombs?

I agree, it's important to be accurate in this case so that people can see how brutal and atrocious Israel's attacks on Gaza are.
The "mother of all bombs" part.

Israeli troops use new mystery drone​

Captures via Twitter
A recently circulated short video across various social media platforms captured what seems to be the inaugural deployment of Israel’s latest mystery drone by its troops.
As reported by defense and aviation journalist Babak Taghvaee, Israeli soldiers utilized the new Maoz (Spike Firefly) kamikaze drone during operations to search for Palestinian terrorists in the West Bank.
The Spike Firefly, a loitering munition, presents itself as a small unmanned aerial vehicle designed in a helicopter configuration, equipped with dual coaxial counter-rotating rotor blades. Remarkably lightweight at merely 3 kilograms, this drone offers versatile functionalities.

The munition features an electro-optical observation system with a thermal imaging channel and can be armed with a 350-gram fragmentation or shaped charge warhead. Its flight endurance ranges between 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the configuration of one or two battery packs.

Captures via Twitter
Confirming the deployment, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) acknowledged the use of the “Moaz” loitering munition marking its first operational use. Israel’s military said that it employed a new drone system to locate and neutralize terror cells in the Gaza Strip.

The "mother of all bombs" part.
He could have called it the Micky Mouse bomb and it wouldn't have mattered. The point isn't the name but the brutality and criminality of the sizes and the number of civilians the Israeli terrorists killed with it. You get upset by the name used to refer to the bomb but not by the murder of innocent people with that bomb. Shame on you.

Accuracy where it matter, ie, the crime committed, how, who, the number of casualties, etc., not trivial and unimportant things like what we called the weapon used. In the end the name used refers to the same thing. It's another thing if the word had a different referent.

You only picked up on that to accuse him of being a liar and to discredit him. The only thing you achieved is to look even worse and slimier than before.

I love how half the idiots in this thread claimed Israel was for a two state solution and the Palestinians rejected it then Bibi comes out and shits on them and tells the truth about blocking the two state solution
Funny how they are ignoring this too. We all see what liars these people are.

Also, I bet you they will get offended by this post rather than address the point I made.

Ok fair enough, just know that it wasn't my intent

Ok fair enough, just know that it wasn't my intent

Well the next thing you did is repeatedly call it Jabalia refugee camp. The area used to be a refuge camp decades ago and the area is still called that colloquially, but it's just another neighborhood in Gaza city now.

All of Gaza is a refugee camp by that definition.

Former US congresswoman calls for Gaza genocide of 2.2 Million people, literally. Just literally. It's relevant because it shows what the people in power and in the upper brass in the country massively supplying the weapons for the ethnic cleansing think.

Oh and it's not a war against gaza civilians at all, it's just against hamas, we promise! wink wink

Well the next thing you did is repeatedly call it Jabalia refugee camp. The area used to be a refuge camp decades ago and the area is still called that colloquially, but it's just another neighborhood in Gaza city now.

All of Gaza is a refugee camp by that definition.
I called it Jabalia Refugee Camp because it's the official name of the neighborhood : jabalia refugee camp.

I know that it started as a refugee camp and that buildings were built on top of it. Just like others areas in Gaza that have that name. It still its official name. Literally in Arabic it's "مخيم جباليا" which means the camp of jabalia

And it has been discussed already in the previous thread so all the regular posters know it.

Now discuss the bombing that occured yesterday on that place and the use of two 900KG bombs on a heavily crowded civilian area last month, still on the same place.

For yesterday death toll is unclear so I'll post the source that gives the least casualties just to be sure :

I think it's more relevant

Edit: edited the last url for a shorter one it was too long

I called it Jabalia Refugee Camp because it's the official name of the neighborhood : jabalia refugee camp.

I know that it started as a refugee camp and that buildings were built on top of it. Just like others areas in Gaza that have that name. It still its official name. Literally in Arabic it's "مخيم جباليا" which means the camp of jabalia

And it has been discussed already in the previous thread so all the regular posters know it.

Now discuss the bombing that occured yesterday on that place and the use of two 900KG bombs on a heavily crowded civilian area last month, still on the same place.

For yesterday death toll is unclear so I'll post the source that gives the least casualties just to be sure :

I think it's more relevant.

Yes the war is still going on and it's not going to stop till Hamas surrenders and releases hostages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back