International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the war is still going on and it's not going to stop till Hamas surrenders and releases hostages.
Netanyahu administration doesn't care about the hostages tho. It has been pretty clear to see. Families of hostages are calling for a ceasefire and there was an official who said he wanted to silence them with violence because they are a burden in the pursuit of the war. It was posted in the previous thread.

Former US congresswoman calls for Gaza genocide of 2.2 Million people, literally. Just literally. It's relevant because it shows what the people in power and in the upper brass in the country massively supplying the weapons for the ethnic cleansing think.

Oh and it's not a war against gaza civilians at all, it's just against hamas, we promise! wink wink

Imagine someone said the same thing but about Israel: "A former US Congresswoman said Israel needs to be turned into a national park

Former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann says 'it's time that Israel ends' adding the nine million people living there are 'clever assassins' who need to be 'removed from that land'.

Bachmann adds that Israel should be turned into a national park and residents need to be 'dropped on the doorstep of America'."

How would the Israelis here react?

Netanyahu administration doesn't care about the hostages tho. It has been pretty clear to see. Families of hostages are calling for a ceasefire and there was an official who said he wanted to silence them with violence because they are a burden in the pursuit of the war. It was posted in the previous thread.

Yes, I'm sure the families of the hostages are experts in counter-terror and hostage rescue and urban combat so we should just do what they want I guess.

One thing everyone can agree on, it'd be great if Hamas surrendered, gave back all the hostages and removed themselves from power.
We can agree on that? Didn’t Israel deliberately prop up Hamas in the first place so that there was a better chance of conflict and therefore a better opportunity to implement their genocide?

I think what we can all agree on is that war crimes be punished to the fullest extent that international law provides for and for the apartheid state stop practicing, well, apartheid and ethnic cleansing

I'm sure the army that kills it's own hostages when naked and raising a white cloth are even more experts

I'm not sure if you're aware but they just tried the ceasefire approach but the deal was broken by Hamas and they didn't return all the hostages they agreed to initially.

CNN?

That phrase is being accurately used worldwide and not only by media agencies.

There is no sense denying that, regardless of opinions on targeting.

Whereas precision-guided munitions use on-board technology to reliably strike their targets, tactics such as dive bombing and dropping from lower altitudes can be used to boost the precision of unguided weapons, according to four U.S. officials familiar with the methods. Pilots can also use advanced ballistic computers to reliably predict where their bombs will land.

Israel is making use of these tactics, according to an official with the U.S. Department of Defense.

"Israel is doing everything it can to mitigate civilian harm and casualties, including with its use of unguided munitions," the DOD official said.

The IDF must haveexecuted hundreds of Palestinian civilians this way. We will never know the true number.
they must have!

the images and videos of hamas surrendering are much more valuable to israel and the IDF than killing surrendering individuals (and again, hamas doesn't distinguishable themselves from civilians).

I called it Jabalia Refugee Camp because it's the official name of the neighborhood : jabalia refugee camp.

I know that it started as a refugee camp and that buildings were built on top of it. Just like others areas in Gaza that have that name. It still its official name. Literally in Arabic it's "مخيم جباليا" which means the camp of jabalia

And it has been discussed already in the previous thread so all the regular posters know it.

Now discuss the bombing that occured yesterday on that place and the use of two 900KG bombs on a heavily crowded civilian area last month, still on the same place.

For yesterday death toll is unclear so I'll post the source that gives the least casualties just to be sure :

I think it's more relevant

Edit: edited the last url for a shorter one it was too long

and why do you think they continue to call it a refugee camp instead of a city or neighborhood?

Some people think this is about Israel and land. 🤦🏻

The rectification is fine.
By "embellishing" (for lack of a better word) true events with your own fictional details, you're enabling the removal of focus from the actual news onto some easily debunked claims.

It's the same thing when some enthousiastic journalist made a claim about 40 decapitated babies in the October 7th attack, the true events were more than horrible enough.
The journalist probably meant to garner more support for Israel by making the claim (wrong thing to do aswell),
but (largely) because of that claim, you suddenly saw people question every event that happened on October 7th, reasonable and unreasonable.
Ultimately did more damage than good for the journalist' cause and gave radicals alot more fuel for their claims.

I feel like both sides are embellishing as well as selectively editing clips and putting out massive amounts of misinformation.

Someone was saying Hamas rapes and burns babies - I simply asked for a reputable source or where I can see a video. Was called all sorts of names and indignation that I should ask for such a thing. As if I should take everything at face value.

If a very salacious claim is made, one has to show it's the truth, not just wholesale believe it just because their "side" is the one making the claim.

I feel like both sides are embellishing as well as selectively editing clips and putting out massive amounts of misinformation.

Someone was saying Hamas rapes and burns babies - I simply asked for a reputable source or where I can see a video. Was called all sorts of names and indignation that I should ask for such a thing. As if I should take everything at face value.

If a very salacious claim is made, one has to show it's the truth, not just wholesale believe it just because their "side" is the one making the claim.
pretty comical in a post talking about "salacious claims" and embellishing, you change "burn and rape kids" to "rapes and burns babies".

pretty comical in a post talking about "salacious claims" and embellishing, you change "burn and rape kids" to "rapes and burns babies".

WTH are you talking about. You don't address the point and just go on weird tangents.

Can you give me a reputable source instead?

WTH are you talking about. You don't address the point and just go on weird tangents.

Can you give me a source instead?
A source for what? You changed it from kids to babies. Now your asking for a source about babies??

YOU embellished. In a post complaining about embellishing.

A source for what? You changed it from kids to babies. Now your asking for a source about babies??

YOU embellished. In a post complaining about embellishing.

I don't remember doing that but who cares. Most of the people in these threads refers to babies, so that's more applicable. Big deal.

Now stop with the nitpicking BS and can you give me a source?

I don't remember doing that but who cares. Most of the people in these threads refers to babies, so that's more applicable. Big deal.

Now stop with the nitpicking BS and can you give me a source?
Lol. No, I’ve never seen a single claim of raping babies. But you’re fuckin hung up on whether Hamas actually raped and murdered “babies”, or just murdered them and saved the rape…..

And lol at you don’t remember doing something you literally just did.

You got invested in whether kids got raped….in addition to murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back