International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. No, I’ve never seen a single claim of raping babies. But you’re fuckin hung up on whether Hamas actually raped and murdered “babies”, or just murdered them and saved the rape…..

And lol at you don’t remember doing something you literally just did.

You got invested in whether kids got raped….in addition to murdered.

Ok raping kids and burning and beheading babies then. You're nitpicking on semantics. Can you give me a source?

Ok raping kids and burning and beheading babies then. You're nitpicking on semantics. Can you give me a source?
Raping babies vs raping kids up to 17 is “semantics”. And again you complain about embellishing…..

Raping babies vs raping kids up to 17 is “semantics”. And again you complain about embellishing…..

ZZZ source please. I want to check the veracity of these claims.

Ok fair enough, just know that it wasn't my intent
But if advice then- stop posting stuff you see on social media. It’s often twisted or edited to tell a story the poster wants you to hear. I wouldn’t recommend using it to get any actual information.

ZZZ source please.
So let me understand why this point is so important for you to get sourced.

You agree hamas raped and murdered
You agree hamas murdered kids
But you want proof that of the people they raped and murdered, none were under 18……

That question is of great importance to you…..

That you keep asking for evidence for days….

I feel like both sides are embellishing as well as selectively editing clips and putting out massive amounts of misinformation.

Someone was saying Hamas rapes and burns babies - I simply asked for a reputable source or where I can see a video. Was called all sorts of names and indignation that I should ask for such a thing. As if I should take everything at face value.

If a very salacious claim is made, one has to show it's the truth, not just wholesale believe it just because their "side" is the one making the claim.
I guess we masturbate to different things

I guess we masturbate to different things

All you do is make snarky comments that contribute nothing. Can you give me a source instead?

So let me understand why this point is so important for you to get sourced.

You agree hamas raped and murdered
You agree hamas murdered kids
But you want proof that of the people they raped and murdered, none were under 18……

That question is of great importance to you…..

That you keep asking for evidence for days….

I don't agree. I do not know because I haven't been shown evidence. There's a lot of misinformation and exaggeration out there. Hence asking for a reputable source. Why is this so hard?

Last edited:
All you do is make snarky comments that contribute nothing. Can you give me a source instead?
you wouldn’t accept any source of any kind, even though Hamas is the source, so what would the point be?

Let’s turn this around

I don’t believe you’re real

you wouldn’t accept any source of any kind, even though Hamas is the source, so what would the point be?

Let’s turn this around

I don’t believe you’re real

ZZZ just give me a reputable source. Let me decide for myself.

You're acting all indignant that I'm asking for a source when that's a perfectly reasonable thing to ask.

ZZZ just give me a reputable source. Let me decide for myself.

You're acting all indignant that I'm asking for a source when that's a perfectly reasonable thing to ask.
They live streamed it. Try hamaspeoplemeet. It’s the hottest app in jihad

Israel: Starvation Used as Weapon of War in Gaza

Evidence Indicates Civilians Deliberately Denied Access to Food, Water

(Jerusalem) – The Israeli government is using starvation of civilians as a method of warfare in the occupied Gaza Strip, which is a war crime, Human Rights Watch said today. Israeli forces are deliberately blocking the delivery of water, food, and fuel, while willfully impeding humanitarian assistance, apparently razing agricultural areas, and depriving the civilian population of objects indispensable to their survival.

Since Hamas-led fighters attacked Israel on October 7, 2023, high-ranking Israeli officials, including Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir, and Energy Minister Israel Katz have made public statements expressing their aim to deprive civilians in Gaza of food, water and fuel – statements reflecting a policy being carried out by Israeli forces. Other Israeli officials have publicly stated that humanitarian aid to Gaza would be conditioned either on the release of hostages unlawfully held by Hamas or Hamas’ destruction.

“For over two months, Israel has been depriving Gaza's population of food and water, a policy spurred on or endorsed by high-ranking Israeli officials and reflecting an intent to starve civilians as a method of warfare,” said Omar Shakir, Israel and Palestine director at Human Rights Watch. “World leaders should be speaking out against this abhorrent war crime, which has devastating effects on Gaza’s population.”

International humanitarian law, or the laws of war, prohibits the starvation of civilians as a method of warfare. The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court provides that intentionally starving civilians by “depriving them of objects indispensable to their survival, including willfully impeding relief supplies” is a war crime. Criminal intent does not require the attacker’s admission but can also be inferred from the totality of the circumstances of the military campaign.

In addition, Israel’s continuing blockade of Gaza, as well as its more than 16-year closure, amounts to collective punishment of the civilian population, a war crime. As the occupying power in Gaza under the Fourth Geneva Convention, Israel has the duty to ensure that the civilian population gets food and medical supplies.

UN experts said on November 16 that the significant damage “threatens to make the continuation of Palestinian life in Gaza impossible.” Notably, Israeli forces’ bombing of Gaza’s last operational wheat mill on November 15 ensures that locally produced flour will be unavailable in Gaza for the foreseeable future, as highlighted by OCHA. Additionally, the UN Office for Project Services (UNOPS) said that the decimation of road networks had made it more difficult for humanitarian organizations to deliver aid to those who need it.

“Bakeries and grain mills have been destroyed, agriculture, water and sanitation facilities,” Scott Paul, a senior humanitarian policy adviser for Oxfam America, told the Associated Press on November 23.

The Israeli government should immediately cease using starvation of civilians as a method of warfare, Human Rights Watch said. It should abide by the prohibition on attacks on objects necessary for the survival of the civilian population and lift its blockade of the Gaza Strip. The government should restore water and electricity access, and allow desperately needed food, medical aid, and fuel into Gaza, including via its crossing at Kerem Shalom.

“The Israeli government is compounding its collective punishment of Palestinian civilians and the blocking of humanitarian aid by its cruel use of starvation as a weapon of war,” Shakir said. “The deepening humanitarian catastrophe in Gaza calls for an urgent and effective response from the international community.”

Looks like our mans Cangreporcangre recruited Koya to his cause of flooding this thread with random shit from Reddit.

Israel: Starvation Used as Weapon of War in Gaza

Evidence Indicates Civilians Deliberately Denied Access to Food, Water

(Jerusalem) – The Israeli government is using starvation of civilians as a method of warfare in the occupied Gaza Strip, which is a war crime, Human Rights Watch said today. Israeli forces are deliberately blocking the delivery of water, food, and fuel, while willfully impeding humanitarian assistance, apparently razing agricultural areas, and depriving the civilian population of objects indispensable to their survival.

Since Hamas-led fighters attacked Israel on October 7, 2023, high-ranking Israeli officials, including Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir, and Energy Minister Israel Katz have made public statements expressing their aim to deprive civilians in Gaza of food, water and fuel – statements reflecting a policy being carried out by Israeli forces. Other Israeli officials have publicly stated that humanitarian aid to Gaza would be conditioned either on the release of hostages unlawfully held by Hamas or Hamas’ destruction.

“For over two months, Israel has been depriving Gaza's population of food and water, a policy spurred on or endorsed by high-ranking Israeli officials and reflecting an intent to starve civilians as a method of warfare,” said Omar Shakir, Israel and Palestine director at Human Rights Watch. “World leaders should be speaking out against this abhorrent war crime, which has devastating effects on Gaza’s population.”

International humanitarian law, or the laws of war, prohibits the starvation of civilians as a method of warfare. The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court provides that intentionally starving civilians by “depriving them of objects indispensable to their survival, including willfully impeding relief supplies” is a war crime. Criminal intent does not require the attacker’s admission but can also be inferred from the totality of the circumstances of the military campaign.

In addition, Israel’s continuing blockade of Gaza, as well as its more than 16-year closure, amounts to collective punishment of the civilian population, a war crime. As the occupying power in Gaza under the Fourth Geneva Convention, Israel has the duty to ensure that the civilian population gets food and medical supplies.

UN experts said on November 16 that the significant damage “threatens to make the continuation of Palestinian life in Gaza impossible.” Notably, Israeli forces’ bombing of Gaza’s last operational wheat mill on November 15 ensures that locally produced flour will be unavailable in Gaza for the foreseeable future, as highlighted by OCHA. Additionally, the UN Office for Project Services (UNOPS) said that the decimation of road networks had made it more difficult for humanitarian organizations to deliver aid to those who need it.

“Bakeries and grain mills have been destroyed, agriculture, water and sanitation facilities,” Scott Paul, a senior humanitarian policy adviser for Oxfam America, told the Associated Press on November 23.

The Israeli government should immediately cease using starvation of civilians as a method of warfare, Human Rights Watch said. It should abide by the prohibition on attacks on objects necessary for the survival of the civilian population and lift its blockade of the Gaza Strip. The government should restore water and electricity access, and allow desperately needed food, medical aid, and fuel into Gaza, including via its crossing at Kerem Shalom.

“The Israeli government is compounding its collective punishment of Palestinian civilians and the blocking of humanitarian aid by its cruel use of starvation as a weapon of war,” Shakir said. “The deepening humanitarian catastrophe in Gaza calls for an urgent and effective response from the international community.”

we can pretend these organizations are unbiased but that's obviously not the case. i know this will be dismissed but they are obviously one sided and not trustworthy in their "reporting". shakir obviously is not an honest broker.

So don't have one?
It's strange, I manage to see without intent absolutely horrific images of what the Palestinians are enduring everyday, including children and babies, but somehow you need to be invited into a secret screening to see what happened on 10/7.

I'd imagine a lot of horrific things as well, but weird that it's all shrouded in secrecy for some reason.

I don't agree. I do not know because I haven't been shown evidence. There's a lot of misinformation and exaggeration out there. Hence asking for a reputable source. Why is this so hard?
wait.....

which part do you not agree with......????

You agree hamas raped and murdered????
You agree hamas murdered kids?????

are either of these in dispute?

and lol at "snarky comments". you fuckin asked for evidence of raping babies. you are part of the disinformation. and you act as if it was just an innocent, irrelevant mistake......you even suggested it wasn't a mistake at first....

We can agree on that? Didn’t Israel deliberately prop up Hamas in the first place so that there was a better chance of conflict and therefore a better opportunity to implement their genocide?

I think what we can all agree on is that war crimes be punished to the fullest extent that international law provides for and for the apartheid state stop practicing, well, apartheid and ethnic cleansing

Ok. So you don't think it'd be great if Hamas surrenders, releases the hostages, and removes themselves from power. Check.

It's strange, I manage to see without intent absolutely horrific images of what the Palestinians are enduring everyday, including children and babies, but somehow you need to be invited into a secret screening to see what happened on 10/7.

I'd imagine a lot of horrific things as well, but weird that it's all shrouded in secrecy for some reason.

I'm not even casting doubt on it. I can see Hamas people could have raped some women from that festival.

But the most salacious ones like they beheaded and burned babies in ovens, they raped kids, etc.

Well I have to see at least a source no? I don't get all the vitriol.

wait.....

which part do you not agree with......????

You agree hamas raped and murdered????
You agree hamas murdered kids?????

are either of these in dispute?

and lol at "snarky comments". you fuckin asked for evidence of raping babies. you are part of the disinformation. and you act as if it was just an innocent, irrelevant mistake......you even suggested it wasn't a mistake at first....

Source. Shouldn't be this hard.

Ok. So you don't think it'd be great if Hamas surrenders, releases the hostages, and removes themselves from power. Check.
Do you think Netanyahu should step down for his genocidal campaign as well?

I'm not even casting doubt on it. I can see Hamas people could have raped some women from that festival.

But the most salacious ones like they beheaded and burned babies in ovens, they raped kids, etc.

Well I have to see at least a source no? I don't get all the vitriol.

Source. Shouldn't be this hard.
again, source on which one???

hamas raped and murdered
or
hamas murdered kids
or both??

which one do you not have sufficient evidence for yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back