International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

What’s funn
"The land was virtually empty"..

I guess this are the mental gymnatics zionists use to deny they were colonizers. Sorry but the land already had around 500k arabs living on it and only 15k jews by the late ottoman period. It was only after the Balfour declaration that jews started coming in substantial numbers.

Its also a myth that most palestineans are arab immigrants, they are really the descendants of the jews that stayed in the levant and converted to Christianity then later to Islam. Of course they have some arab DNA from mixing but so do the mizrahi jews and the ashkenazi are more than half european.

A land with no people but the British promised them the land if they revolted against the Ottomans then the British backstabbed them because they didn't think Jewish people could assimilate to European society. It's such a weird thing that people have to lie so much.

"The land was virtually empty"..

I guess this are the mental gymnatics zionists use to deny they were colonizers. Sorry but the land already had around 500k arabs living on it and only 15k jews by the late ottoman period. It was only after the Balfour declaration that jews started coming in substantial numbers.

Its also a myth that most palestineans are arab immigrants, they are really the descendants of the jews that stayed in the levant and converted to Christianity then later to Islam. Of course they have some arab DNA from mixing but so do the mizrahi jews and the ashkenazi are more than half european.

that's literally a talking point that you can find in Zionist guides to online propaganda. That's why they sound like bots saying all the same lines all the time

GHPEqg9bIAA-N4m

Bunch of scumbags.

Don't wait for Americans to take a stand against them. They're literally israel's puppet at this point, not the other way around. Israel harms greatly their economy and international soft power but they will still bow down to them because AIPAC and MSM.

But hey there's not heavy bias of media coverage in favor of Israel and totally no dehumanizing of Palestinians and their suffering. All a crazy conspiracy. Don't believe what your eyes see and what your ears hear, believe what pro Israeli posters tell you

Israel is not the ally of the USA. Israel uses the USA to its advantage by leveraging immense pressure inside of it thanks to lobbies. Even if it means destroying the American economy and international image and soft power. When they'll find another patron they'll discard them like used socks and let them deal with the consequences.

Think I'm crazy ? Look how israel behaved with the UK. They literally enabled everything for Zionist colonization of Palestine from 1917 to 1939, even armed what will be the future police force of the state of Israel and trained it, but once they wanted to find a solution and give to at least some Palestinian demands, Zionist revolted against them, used terrorism to bomb their infrastructure and kill British citizen and drive them out of Palestine.

It will happen with the USA too. The subtlety is that they'll destroy its international legitimacy forever.

Last edited:
"Torture is good if it's used against Palestinian civilians" - some pro israeli poster on sherdog

Oh and "if it's true I will condemn it" (plot twist: I will never say that an evil done by Israel is true, just some vague shit that doesn't mean anything like "I don't agree with everything" lol) - the same pro Israeli poster

You're lauding this act of foolishness? Had this man educated himself and realized that there's no genocide being committed by Israel, he'd still be alive right now. This isn't activism; this is purely mental illness on display.

You're forgetting something. Mental illness is celebrated nowadays. It's a sign of virtue.

Release the hostages. Or Israel continues decimating you. Its that simple. Personally I think most of the hostages are dead hence Hamas won't bring that to the table. They have nothing to bring to the table in my opinion. Hence scorched earth is the only option for both sides.

You're forgetting something. Mental illness is celebrated nowadays. It's a sign of virtue.

(Hamas? People of Palestine?) Release the hostages. Or Israel continues decimating the city full of civilians in the process. Its that simple.

Personally I think most of the hostages are dead hence Hamas won't bring that to the table. They have nothing to bring to the table in my opinion. Hence scorched earth is the only option for both sides.
Which means they have practically no incentive to surrender because they don't care about the civilians being killed, and would likely just be killed by the IDF anyways...so why would they volunteer to be pinatas for the IDF?
Prolonging this more than likely helps them in the long run from their POV.

Hamas is completely outmatched. If they were a near peer group, then I could understand this being justified for self defense purposes, but this clearly isn't the case. The only way Hamas was able to strike in the first place is either due to an unprecedented intelligence failure or that Israel intentionally stood down. The fact that they're murdering children that had nothing to do with Hamas taking power considering the situation is absolutely reprehensible. And it's not as if this whole situation started on October 7th, so I don't understand why that's the end all be all. Israel was committing human rights violations well before then.

That's literally something posters here would defend if it happened. I don't think their line of thinking is really different than kid rock. They're just more politically savy so they gaslight people as much as needed but in truth there is not one crime the IDF did that they didn't fight tooth and nails to defend.

Everything is justified, murdering 30K from which 15K children, orphaning other 20K, crippling thousands, using 900KG bombs on residential areas, starving a whole population, besieging and raiding hospitals based on lies leading to the collapse of the healthcare system, cutting power in those hospitals which leads to killing babies in incubators, blocking aid trucks for war displaced civilians, dismantling the biggest local humanitarian aid organization, soldiers filming themselves enjoying the destruction and mocking, genocide propaganda on Israeli TV, bulldozing cemeteries, demolishing homes in the west bank at an alarming rate.

All those things have a rational explanation that make them not crimes at all. So it means Israel is never guilty of any crime.

Except the generic "oh yeah I don't agree with everything, sure israel as flaws" but which ones ? Oh mystery.

You know the root cause ? Palestinians are truly not seen as humans by them. They're just number. 30K doesn't mean 30K humans. It can be discarded by a simple "but Hamas". Israel can do no wrong.

Last edited:

It's mind blowing how little thought goes into these kinds of statements.
If you want the hostages back, how would indiscriminately bombing the city they're in and killing 40,000 civilians accomplish that?
Since when in the history of hostage negotiations has a tactic like that happened or worked?

Who are you fighting?
By Israel's own admission, they are fighting evil, vermin that don't even care about THEIR OWN people. They are willing to shoot their own people, take supplies from their people, and sacrifice them for the cause---that is men, women, and children.
They literally think they have god on their side, and they are all willing to die for their cause themselves.
So who are you scaring with bombs?

How would these unarmed civilians (women, children, shopkeepers, bakers) fight the armed and trained evil monsters you're trying to eliminate anyways?
All of this tough guy bluster, and not a single second of brain power was used to think about the complexities of this.
"Hulk smash" is not a war plan.

That's literally something posters here would defend if it happened. I don't think their line of thinking is really different than kid rock. They're just more politically savy so they gaslight people as much as needed but in truth there is not one crime the IDF did that they didn't fight tooth and nails to defend.

Everything is justified, murdering 30K from which 15K children, orphaning other 20K, crippling thousands, using 900KG bombs on residential areas, starving a whole population, besieging and raiding hospitals based on lies leading to the collapse of the healthcare system, cutting power in those hospitals which leads to killing babies in incubators, blocking aid trucks for , dismantling the biggest local humanitarian aid organization, soldiers filming themselves enjoying the destruction and mocking, genocide propaganda on Israeli TV, bulldozing cemeteries, demolishing homes in the west bank at an alarming rate.

All those things have a rational explanation that make them not crimes at all. So it means Israel is never guilty of any crime.

Except the generic "oh yeah I don't agree with everything, sure israel as flaws" but which ones ? Oh mystery.

You know the root cause ? Palestinians are truly not seen as humans by them. They're just number. 30K doesn't mean 30K humans. It can be discarded by a simple "but Hamas". Israel can do no wrong.
Pretty much, were just seeing in laid bare how deep islamphobia has progressed in the US to the degree were genocide can be advocated in public by celebs with no real push back.

Again though I do feel a massive part of this is that centralist "liberals" are themselves pretty far down this path as well after a lifetime of hard sell and thats a lot of whats allowed the right to become so extreme.

As that video pointed out Joe Biden is a really hardcore zionist to the degree even the Israeli government couldnt back his statements in the 80's, all the "four more years" drones jumped for joy to see him get in and not roll back anything Trump did, I honestly wonder now whether even Trump would be as supportive of war crimes as old Joe has been.

Which means they have practically no incentive to surrender because they don't care about the civilians being killed, and would likely just be killed by the IDF anyways...so why would they volunteer to be pinatas for the IDF?
Prolonging this more than likely helps them in the long run from their POV.

Fully Agree with you. Unlucky.

Back