International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I was fine with Gazan civilians being slaughtered. Yes, I did say that the majority of Gazan civilians were complicit in the violence given their overwhelming support for the attacks and participation in the celebration of the massacres. I also said civilians are being killed as collateral damage because Hamas is using them as human shields.

You can't condense everything that I've written into a misleading soundbite of a statement. That's slander. That's a very cunty thing to do. I've had my fill of dealing with disingenuous cunts in this thread.
Okay so you are fine with all of those people (which is literally everyone) being killed. Thanks for proving my condensed statement correct.

When you're so steeped in American imperialism that even pictures of cities are propaganda lmfao. I have nothing left to say to someone that does apologism for genocide. GFYS
I edited my last post you quoted and added in some stuff about that. He’s actually correct on this. Pyongyang is a propaganda city with literal fake building in it. I’m not saying this to be insulting but I don’t think you really know how bad things are there.

You can find a few documentaries on YouTube. Most of Pyongyang is like a ghost town. They’ll have major city streets with not a single car on it. And yet, they’ll have a woman in uniform out there directing the traffic that is nonexistent. It’s surreal

Why would I want to continue discussing something I already proved you wrong on?

Israel wanted Hamas in control. Israel is committed to and actively acting out the destruction of Palestine. Hamas was an ends to their means. They are doing it.

There it is folks, the trusty conspiracy theory of how Israel actually wants Hamas to kill thousands of their citizens. It’s like a get out of jail free card when the going gets tough for you turds. I suppose the current war is all a hoax as well? Like, Israel is not really killing Hamas militants. No they need to keep those guys safe and sound so they can continue to control Gaza right? You see, that dumb CT is a fourth grade level correlation/causation error. Do better.

Okay so you are fine with all of those people (which is literally everyone) being killed. Thanks for proving my condensed statement correct.
And you're fine with all of those Israeli women and children being raped, murdered, and kidnapped. Thanks for allowing me to make the same kind of accusation against you.

There it is folks, the trusty conspiracy theory of how Israel actually wants Hamas to kill thousands of their citizens. It’s like a get out of jail free card when the going gets tough for you turds. I suppose the current war is all a hoax as well? Like, Israel is not really killing Hamas militants. No they need to keep those guys safe and sound so they can continue to control Gaza right? You see, that dumb CT is a fourth grade level correlation/causation error. Do better.
Huh? I don't think you understood my point, at all. Israel has no problem killing Hamas, I've made no indication otherwise. It's a fact that Netanyahu bolstered Hamas. This isn't even debatable and is by no means a "CT"...

And you're fine with all of those Israeli women and children being raped, murdered, and kidnapped. Thanks for allowing me to make the same kind of accusation against you.
No I'm not. I've said "Fuck Hamas" and anyone that attacks civilians in every one of these threads on the topic, from the very start.

I can say that about Hamas, you cannot say that about the IDF. We aren't on the same level, you are a hypocrite.

When you're so steeped in American imperialism that even pictures of cities are propaganda lmfao. I have nothing left to say to someone that does apologism for genocide. GFYS
I accept your concession and display of complete ignorance.

Huh? I don't think you understood my point, at all. Israel has no problem killing Hamas, I've made no indication otherwise. It's a fact that Netanyahu bolstered Hamas. This isn't even debatable and is by no means a "CT"...
he didn't vote hamas into power. the people did. which of course immediately lead to global sanctions and elimination of aid because............well they elected a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of israel to lead them.

he "bolstered" hamas by not allowing gaza to be starved, literally.

how do you think he "bolstered" hamas, and what would the consequence of not "bolstering" them have been? did you advocate for starving gaza so as to not "bolster" hamas?

No I'm not. I've said "Fuck Hamas" and anyone that attacks civilians in every one of these threads on the topic, from the very start.

I can say that about Hamas, you cannot say that about the IDF. We aren't on the same level, you are a hypocrite.
you can say fuck hamas, but you don't have any issue with them retaining power in gaza. but the status quo is still hamas ruling gaza (and possibly the west bank if they had elections).

Yikes.... do better

Fighting intensified Wednesday in Gaza's Khan Yunis, the focus of Israel's war against Hamas, with the UN saying nine people were killed in tank shelling at one of its shelters, sparking international condemnation.

The United Nations slammed a "blatant disregard" for the rules of war while the United States deplored the attack at the shelter housing displaced Palestinians in southern Gaza's biggest city.

The attack on the UN shelter, housing 800 people, saw the site hit by two tank rounds, killing nine and injuring 75, said Thomas White, the Gaza head of the UN agency for Palestinian refugees.

Philippe Lazzarini -- the head of the agency, UNRWA -- condemned the attack and said the number of dead was likely to rise.

"Once again a blatant disregard of basic rules of war," Lazzarini said on X, formerly Twitter, adding that the compound had been clearly marked as a UN facility, and its coordinates had been shared with Israeli authorities.

When asked about the incident, the Israeli army told AFP "a thorough review of the operations of the forces in the vicinity is underway," adding it was examining the possibility that the strike was a "result of Hamas fire".

- 'Protect civilians' -

you can say fuck hamas, but you don't have any issue with them retaining power in gaza. but the status quo is still hamas ruling gaza (and possibly the west bank if they had elections).
I never said that I did or didn't. PA would have been a better option had Netanyahu not crushed them in favor of propping up Hamas.

You don't take any issue in the psychopath terrorists that run the Israeli government retaining power.

Killing Hamas means you’re going to kill a lot of civilians as well. That’s the harsh reality of this situation. I don’t think you are OK with killing Hamas

Killing Hamas means you’re going to kill a lot of civilians as well. That’s the harsh reality of this situation. I don’t think you are OK with killing Hamas
I think you are OK with killing tens of thousands of civilians, mostly children.

Ah, now you change your tune after I employ the same bullshit rhetoric that you'd used against me. Wait, who's calling whom a hypocrite now?

Saying the IDF is attacking civilians the same way Hamas had done to the Israelis is absolutely garbage. There's no way I'm going to make the argument that the IDF is indiscriminately killing civilians like Hamas had done. Abso-fucking-lutely not.

1. The IDF is using surgical strikes to minimize civilian deaths
2. Hamas is using civilians as human shields
3. IDF soldiers are not raping and kidnapping women and children

That's all I need to say to support my argument.

I never said that I did or didn't.
you clearly don't want israel to remove hamas, so you're clearly in favor of them staying in power.
PA would have been a better option had Netanyahu not crushed them in favor of propping up Hamas.
when did this happen?
You don't take any issue in the psychopath terrorists that run the Israeli government retaining power.
there's only 1 terrorist org in this conflict, and it's hamas. i'd prefer likud be voted out personally.

Yikes.... do better

Fighting intensified Wednesday in Gaza's Khan Yunis, the focus of Israel's war against Hamas, with the UN saying nine people were killed in tank shelling at one of its shelters, sparking international condemnation.

The United Nations slammed a "blatant disregard" for the rules of war while the United States deplored the attack at the shelter housing displaced Palestinians in southern Gaza's biggest city.

The attack on the UN shelter, housing 800 people, saw the site hit by two tank rounds, killing nine and injuring 75, said Thomas White, the Gaza head of the UN agency for Palestinian refugees.

Philippe Lazzarini -- the head of the agency, UNRWA -- condemned the attack and said the number of dead was likely to rise.

"Once again a blatant disregard of basic rules of war," Lazzarini said on X, formerly Twitter, adding that the compound had been clearly marked as a UN facility, and its coordinates had been shared with Israeli authorities.

When asked about the incident, the Israeli army told AFP "a thorough review of the operations of the forces in the vicinity is underway," adding it was examining the possibility that the strike was a "result of Hamas fire".

- 'Protect civilians' -
adding it was examining the possibility that the strike was a "result of Hamas fire"

you have to realize this is plausible in many of these cases. they don't care about their people and they benefit from these stories.

you clearly don't want israel to remove hamas, so you're clearly in favor of them staying in power.

when did this happen?

there's only 1 terrorist org in this conflict, and it's hamas. i'd prefer likud be voted out personally.
No, I don't want Israel to slaughter over 20,000 civilians with that number climbing. That's not even counting all of the ones who've lost limbs and experienced other serious injuries.

If you haven't educated yourself on the topic of Hamas over PA you should probably go do that now.

The Israeli state is terrorist by definition. They intentionally harm civilians and civilian infrastructure. The Israeli government is 100X worse than Hamas.

There's no way whatsoever this isn't just part of the IDF's policy in Gaza.

They've shot journalists who are very clearly marked, they've shot several people waving white flags, this is clearly what they're instructed to do.

Every now and again they get caught doing it, so someone says "this isn't policy and it won't happen again", then it happens again because it absolutely is the strategy.

I never said that I did or didn't. PA would have been a better option had Netanyahu not crushed them in favor of propping up Hamas.

Highest level of bullshit.

At the time, Israel was desperately trying to prevent elections because they knew Hamas would win and they were right. It was international pressure that forced Israel to back off from those attempts.

So not only is it a complete fantasy that Israel has intentionally "propped up Hamas" they were willing to take illiberal actions to prevent them from ever taking power in the first place but caved to international pressure.

Last edited:
Back