International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

No, I don't want Israel to slaughter over 20,000 civilians with that number climbing. That's not even counting all of the ones who've lost limbs and experienced other serious injuries.

If you haven't educated yourself on the topic of Hamas over PA you should probably go do that now.

The Israeli state is terrorist by definition. They intentionally harm civilians and civilian infrastructure. The Israeli government is 100X worse than Hamas.

Fucking hell. That's probably one of the most egregious things I've read in this thread so far. Care to elaborate why?

Yikes.... do better

Fighting intensified Wednesday in Gaza's Khan Yunis, the focus of Israel's war against Hamas, with the UN saying nine people were killed in tank shelling at one of its shelters, sparking international condemnation.

The United Nations slammed a "blatant disregard" for the rules of war while the United States deplored the attack at the shelter housing displaced Palestinians in southern Gaza's biggest city.

The attack on the UN shelter, housing 800 people, saw the site hit by two tank rounds, killing nine and injuring 75, said Thomas White, the Gaza head of the UN agency for Palestinian refugees.

Philippe Lazzarini -- the head of the agency, UNRWA -- condemned the attack and said the number of dead was likely to rise.

"Once again a blatant disregard of basic rules of war," Lazzarini said on X, formerly Twitter, adding that the compound had been clearly marked as a UN facility, and its coordinates had been shared with Israeli authorities.

When asked about the incident, the Israeli army told AFP "a thorough review of the operations of the forces in the vicinity is underway," adding it was examining the possibility that the strike was a "result of Hamas fire".

- 'Protect civilians' -

Absolutely part of the plan.

It's kinda bonkers that people either turn a blind eye to these war crimes, or somehow pretend they aren't a war crime...

Plainly marked? Fuck it, who cares, EXTERMINATE, there might be a Hamas guy in there.

adding it was examining the possibility that the strike was a "result of Hamas fire"

you have to realize this is plausible in many of these cases. they don't care about their people and they benefit from these stories.

All well and good. But when it comes from

The attack on the UN shelter, housing 800 people, saw the site hit by two tank rounds, killing nine and injuring 75, said Thomas White, the Gaza head of the UN agency for Palestinian refugees.

that guy isn't hamas.

Of course it's plausible. But the UN stating it was shelled by israeli tanks seems as... if not more so

No, I don't want Israel to slaughter over 20,000 civilians with that number climbing. That's not even counting all of the ones who've lost limbs and experienced other serious injuries.
because you're ok with hamas in power of gaza indefinitely.

If you haven't educated yourself on the topic of Hamas over PA you should probably go do that now.
lol. i asked you when this happened. you gonna just dick tuck?
The Israeli state is terrorist by definition. They intentionally harm civilians and civilian infrastructure. The Israeli government is 100X worse than Hamas.
comical. unbelievable.

Huh? I don't think you understood my point, at all. Israel has no problem killing Hamas, I've made no indication otherwise. It's a fact that Netanyahu bolstered Hamas. This isn't even debatable and is by no means a "CT"...

I understood your point completely. I just don't think you understood it that well. As I said, it's a basic correlation/causation error. A belligerent, adversarial government accruing to the benefit of hawks doesn't indicate that the hawks are supporting the adversary. It indicates that they're RIGHT about the adversary. This is the same sort of lunacy that animates 9/11 conspiracy nutters.

Absolutely part of the plan.

It's kinda bonkers that people either turn a blind eye to these war crimes, or somehow pretend they aren't a war crime...

Plainly marked? Fuck it, who cares, EXTERMINATE, there might be a Hamas guy in there.

How do you know the shots were intentional at the building? How do you know they saw the "plainly marked" markings in a warzone? How do you know they weren't fired on from the area?

that guy isn't hamas.

Of course it's plausible. But the UN stating it was shelled by israeli tanks seems as... if not more so

It's too easy for disingenuous excuse makers.

"The guy with the white flag might have been a suicide bomber"
"The UN building for refugees might have had a Hamas member in it"
"The hospital might have been a command center"
"The clearly marked journalists might not have been journalists"
"The ambulance might have contained terrorists"

If someone is silly enough to give the IDF a pass based on these kinds of mights, maybes and whatifs, there's no point discussing it with them.

EDIT: Oops, forgot:

"How do you know, though, how do you know, it's possible that non-Hamas, non-terrorist humanitarian organizations are lying constantly"

Thanks @Rational Poster, sometimes it's hard to get in the head of an NPC who has completely checked out of reality.

that guy isn't hamas.

that doesn't say the guy personally saw israeli tanks fire rounds.

and c'mon - the unrwa is a palestinian body far more than a UN body. they are made up of like 99% palestinians.

If someone is silly enough to give the IDF a pass based on these kinds of mights, maybes and whatifs, there's no point discussing it with them.

"How do you know, though, how do you know, it's possible that non-Hamas, non-terrorist humanitarian organizations are lying constantly"

Thanks @Rational Poster, sometimes it's hard to get in the head of an NPC who has completely checked out of reality.

I accept your concession that you don't actually know and just want to assume.

I accept your concession that you don't actually know and just want to assume.

In several cases the IDF have openly admitted their war crimes.

But still you: "But what if" panic wrestling.

You're a mess.

In several cases the IDF have openly admitted their war crimes.

But still you: "But what if" panic wrestling.

You're a mess.

In several cases so far just these passed few weeks breaking stories have been sensationalized by initial biased reports from the Palestinians that were then gradually debunked as time passed and information was gathered and released.

hamas does, unequivocally use hospitals. that's a fact.

hamas does, unequivocally fire on their own people intentionally. that's a fact.

hamas does, unequivocally use any means of deception (including using ambulances of course) with no rules of engagement. that's a fact.

hamas does benefit from civilian casualties and stories like this. or any civilian deaths.

but of course, some can't seem to imagine them actually being the cause of civilian casualties in gaza.......

In several cases so far just these passed few weeks breaking stories have been sensationalized by initial biased reports from the Palestinians that were then gradually debunked as time passed and information was gathered and released.

"Yeah we did it" - the IDF

Hmmm. I don't think they did it. @Rational Poster

hamas does, unequivocally use hospitals. that's a fact.

hamas does, unequivocally fire on their own people intentionally. that's a fact.

hamas does, unequivocally use any means of deception (including using ambulances of course) with no rules of engagement. that's a fact.

hamas does benefit from civilian casualties and stories like this. or any civilian deaths.

but of course, some can't seem to imagine them actually being the cause of civilian casualties in gaza.......

At least you can accept that you're excusing the IDF for committing war crimes without the requisite intelligence 'just in case'.

You're doing better than that other guy who is in total denial.

At least you can accept that you're excusing the IDF for committing war crimes without the requisite intelligence 'just in case'.

You're doing better than that other guy who is in total denial.
i don't even know what this means...........

i don't even know what this means...........

Well, your response to a war crime from the IDF is to suggest that it might have been logical "because Hamas do actually use ____ for militant purposes".

But that doesn't excuse a war crime, a war crime is a war crime.

If they're firing on a building, or a clearly marked vehicle, or an ambulance, or shooting someone waving a white flag, they have to be absolutely sure they're shooting a terrorist - otherwise it's a war crime. No excuses.

Yet him and others still call me antisemitic and demand my attention.

I really just come to this thread for info b/c you guys post a lot of information the MSM does not report.

In other words, you come to this thread to satisfy your lust for anti-semitic propaganda. Quit playing the victim. The Jewish cabal is not out to get you.

Well, your response to a war crime from the IDF is to suggest that it might have been logical "because Hamas do actually use ____ for militant purposes".

But that doesn't excuse a war crime, a war crime is a war crime.
No, it’s not a war crime if Hamas is actually the target and actually operating in target space.
If they're firing on a building, or a clearly marked vehicle, or an ambulance, or shooting someone waving a white flag, they have to be absolutely sure they're shooting a terrorist - otherwise it's a war crime. No excuses.
They have to have strong intelligence. Mistakes get made in war and individual “war crimes” don’t invalidate the mission, the war, or indict the entire country or military.

They have to have strong intelligence. Mistakes get made in war and individual “war crimes” don’t invalidate the mission, the war, or indict the entire country or military.

No, bud, they have to have watertight intelligence as they're being monitored very closely despite all attempts to shut down communication channels in and out of Gaza.

They're not mistakes when they're intentionally gunning down civilians waving white flags or blowing up journalists or attacking fleeing citizens in safe zones. A mistake is aiming for someone else and hitting the wrong target. Shooting people with white flags in cold blood =/= a mistake.

These are war crimes, call them what they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back