International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

They probably thought their act of terror was going to be rewarded with a fucking state.
That, and they truly believe that they are the chosen people and that divine intervention will thwart their ass whooping. This is why they have a history of picking fights with giants and losing. A good portion of their war strategy is faith based. Osama Bin Laden also welcomed a "holy war" with the United States. Then the bombs started dropping, and he picked up his skirt and ran away.

They probably thought their act of terror was going to be rewarded with a fucking state.

tenor.gif

You don't understand much then and/or are of questionable morality. You can get lost in details but the abstract is pretty simple. Israel was put where some people already lived, those people weren't and continue to not be happy about that whilst losing more and more land and living in shitty conditions, the international community is recognizing what's going on for what it is. Israel continues to do what it's doing only because the US wants it there. Shit, Corn Pop is on camera in the '80s saying that if there wasn't an Israel there, he'd make one. Never mind the shit that's come out of Netanyahu's mouth and other Israeli officials.

And a homeboy with the SN Gunny ain't exactly in a position to paint others' views with a broad brush or inappropriately use terms like "intersectional", not necessary nor relevant when examining war crimes.

Do I need to say 37x in a row that Hamas is bad now?

Getting lost in the details is exactly what you’ve done when you say “Israel was put where some people already lived”. Jews had been immigrating to the coastal plain area since the late Ottoman period. At that time, the area was virtually empty as the land was unarable and malaria ridden following centuries of neglect. It’s only once the Jews started to make something of the land that it began to attract any meaningful population of Arabs who wanted to avail themselves of the economy the Jews created.

And per my screen name, AV, quote, etc., it’s an homage to Stanley Kubrick. That some weak shit to fall back on. You feel stupid yet? You should.

Last edited:
Getting lost in the details is exactly what you’ve done when you say “Israel was put where some people already lived”. Jews had been immigrating to the coastal plain area since the late Ottoman period. At that time, the area was virtually empty as the land was unarable and malaria ridden following centuries of neglect. It’s only once the Jews started to make something of the land that it began to attract any meaningful population of Arabs who wanted to avail themselves of the economy the Jews created.

And per my screen name, AV, quote, etc., it’s an homage to Stanley Kubrick. That some weak shit to fall back on. You feel stupid yet? You should.
No, we're not talking about 867,000 years ago we're talking about 75.

I've seen the movie and no I don't feel stupid. Anything else or this your A game?

That's conviction. Impressive. Sad that he's dead if that's indeed the case.

You're lauding this act of foolishness? Had this man educated himself and realized that there's no genocide being committed by Israel, he'd still be alive right now. This isn't activism; this is purely mental illness on display.

You're lauding this act of foolishness? Had this man educated himself and realized that there's no genocide being committed by Israel, he'd still be alive right now. This isn't activism; this is purely mental illness on display.
He stood up for what he believes in. Maybe he knew of Norm Finkelstein's work and listened to the international community and humanitarian agencies.

He stood up for what he believes in. Maybe he knew of Norm Finkelstein's work and listened to the international community and humanitarian agencies.

Ah, is that it? You're going to pull out the Anti-Zionist Jew card? Perhaps if this man had listened to Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of one of Hamas' founders, he could have still been alive today.

"The land was virtually empty"..

I guess this are the mental gymnatics zionists use to deny they were colonizers. Sorry but the land already had around 500k arabs living on it and only 15k jews by the late ottoman period. It was only after the Balfour declaration that jews started coming in substantial numbers.

Its also a myth that most palestineans are arab immigrants, they are really the descendants of the jews that stayed in the levant and converted to Christianity then later to Islam. Of course they have some arab DNA from mixing but so do the mizrahi jews and the ashkenazi are more than half european.

Back