International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I think that both these should retire. Also talks about border are just excuses. Biden agreed to sign border PHYSICAL security financing bill in November 2023 th and sorry, Europe doesn't trust U.S anymore regardless who you will elect.
U.S hegemony is DONE and only one chance to regain this back is with support from Europe ( incl U.K ) and Commonwealth....

Realpolitik and please elect Trump we are ready for such scenario. Putin No2.
obviously both are unfit, but you have to go on the lesser of the two evils

and probably electing is also futile because you don't know when the magic ballots will show up

Which one of you genocide supporters is threatening her?

if you look at the Ukraine v Russia genocide allegations, including a declaration sought by Ireland and others... you will see these things move slow and don't go anywhere.

That case started in Feb 2022 and ended in Feb 2024, no finding of genocide. Genocide is a high bar.

Even if a finding was made, you wouldn't be able to enforce it due to veto power in the UNSC permanent 5.

It's just press at this point.

Last edited:
my suggestion, if you want a very provocative name for this without the legal scrutiny, it would be using the term "massacre" rather than "genocide". Don't need a court case or legal ruling, the meaning is flexible, and it can more or less be used to describe the totality of this and concern about targeting and proportionality.

Given that I don't yet agree with "indiscriminate bombing", I'm not going to call this a "massacre", but I will give a lot less pushback. Genocide however is far-fetched given its specifics of destroying a group which is a high bar. Over egging the pudding for shock value, which just leads to people debating the term and not the subject matter itself.

Last edited:
my suggestion, if you want a very provocative name for this without the legal scrutiny, it would be using the term "massacre" rather than "genocide". Don't need a court case or legal ruling, the meaning is flexible, and it can more or less be used to describe the totality of this and concern about targeting and proportionality.

Given that I don't yet agree with "indiscriminate bombing", I'm not going to call this a "massacre", but I will give a lot less pushback. Genocide however is far-fetched given its specifics of destroying a group which is a high bar. Over egging the pudding for shock value, which just leads to people debating the term and not the subject matter itself.

Idk what you want to call it but bombing them from top to bottom while stopping all aid into the country seems evil no matter how you label it

What else do they want besides the death/removal of everyone from that piece of land?

This is just the beginning for Israel tbh. They also want to destroy Lebanon and stop Iran.

Idk what you want to call it but bombing them from top to bottom while stopping all aid into the country seems evil no matter how you label it

What else do they want besides the death/removal of everyone from that piece of land?

This is just the beginning for Israel tbh. They also want to destroy Lebanon and stop Iran.
By analogy, there is a difference between a death being accidental, manslaughter or murder. Death is still bad, manslaughter is still a crime, but murder carries more weight and therefore has a higher standard.

Accidental, means that it was beyond your control and not your fault. Manslaughter more or less means you were negligent and reckless. Murder means you intended to do it and you don't have a self-defense claim. Self-defense requires proportionality and imminent threat.

They are being, in my view, overly and unnecessarily harsh regarding the aid distribution and shooting themselves in the diplomatic foot. As for the bombings, I'm on the fence, not enough evidence in my view, it's fairly speculative.

You have individual soldiers having accidents, being reckless, being negligent and in some rare cases, being caught admitting to committing murder. The ICJ case is against the state, not the soldiers. There isn't enough to get the state itself yet, imo.

But generally speaking, if Trump, Biden and Schumer are in agreement that Israel is losing the optics war, then they definitely fucking something up.

Last edited:
So the liberation of Rafah is still likely, the US just looking to influence the way it's conducted

So the liberation of Rafah is still likely, the US just looking to influence the way it's conducted
Paywalled. But, I said earlier in this thread that there was a lot of posturing going around (UN ceasefire abstention and Bibi public statements) and it's all about Rafah and creating political pressure against Israel by Biden and counter-pressure against Biden by Bibi.

US wants a humanitarian aid valve and a detailed plan for the civilians. They are getting pushback from Israel which just wants to charge in.

What was the point of this reply?

Do you think bibi wants to stop at Gaza or go all the way?

What do you hope to happen in this situation ? What is the optimal outcome from your pov?
I will let god decide about the outcome, he runs the show

That’s true but do you hope for anything?

@Kohelet

Don't answer this question.

giphy.gif

the arrival of the messiah
prophecy is something that we lost 2500 years ago

I am very excited to live in this generation
Don’t worry, they’re buying cows from Texas to perform their Red Heifer.

Back